Boy Scout Denied Eagle Award Because He is Gay

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A California Boy Scout who was on his way to become an Eagle Scout was denied the organization's highest honor because his troop leader found out he is gay, NBC News reports.

Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Former Scout

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

yng wrote:
I don't see why the homosexuals can't start their own groups for taking little homosexual kids out in the woods and do whatever adult homosexuals do with little homosexual kids.
I have an interesting question for all of you. There is only one way, you could know for sure that a boy was gay and that is by going to bed with him. Shame on all of you for going back to the Salem Witch Trials.Remember rumors have and will continue to destroy fine people.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Former Scout wrote:
<quoted text> I have an interesting question for all of you. There is only one way, you could know for sure that a boy was gay and that is by going to bed with him. Shame on all of you for going back to the Salem Witch Trials.Remember rumors have and will continue to destroy fine people.
Limp-wristed kids would be dangerous with a hatchet.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Limp-wristed kids would be dangerous with a hatchet.
Then, I would be afraid if I were you...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Quincy wrote:
<quoted text>Because they prefer to do those nasty things with hetero kids, they want to turn them queer.
Actually thatís left up to the priest in the Catholic Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••