Canadian Church Allegedly Fires Volun...

Canadian Church Allegedly Fires Volunteer Because He's Gay

There are 12 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 25, 2013, titled Canadian Church Allegedly Fires Volunteer Because He's Gay. In it, EDGE reports that:

A Canadian church has allegedly fired a college student from his volunteering job because he is gay, Canada's Global News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Sometimes church people appear to have no rational thought processes whatsoever. Logic 101 eludes them
.
Briggs was born with the same sexual orientation Pastor Mark Brewer's MOTHER was born with; attracted to men
.
Is Pastor Mark Brewer's MOTHER banned from kids because she is attracted to men?
.
I certainly hope so. He own son is a psychotic homophobe

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2013
This Good Samaritan needs to brush the dust from shoes and find others who deserve his being a volunteer.
NE Jane

Northampton, MA

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Jade, the only thing you ever volunteered for was that bukkake role.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2013
I see my stalker troll must have put his elderly wife to bed so he can troll the gay threads. Typical.
Sgt Common Sense

Fairfield, CT

#5 Sep 26, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I see my stalker troll must have put his elderly wife to bed so he can troll the gay threads. Typical.
Agree. He also has the most vivid man on man sex fantasies I've ever heard on any forum. Poor frustrated little thing.
NE Jane

Hinsdale, MA

#6 Sep 26, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I see my stalker troll must have put his elderly wife to bed so he can troll the gay threads. Typical.
Jade? Why do't you share with us all how much you really love caulk.

"The Democrats are playing you for a political CHUMP, and if you vote for them not only are you a CHUMP, but you are a traitor to your own race."
-Malcolm X

Brotha was talkin bout you too you traitorous fascist Ernst Roehm looking pig!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Someone from Westfield missed the Crazy Bus depot!!! His elderly, bedridden, spouse must be losing air as I post!!
NE Jane

Hinsdale, MA

#8 Sep 26, 2013
Don't forget to dousche before you go to bed Jade!
You know how I feel about striped sheets.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 26, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. He also has the most vivid man on man sex fantasies I've ever heard on any forum. Poor frustrated little thing.
It would be fun to see how his supposed wife and spawn react to his "gay forum" fetish!!
mult username

San Jose, CA

#11 Sep 28, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text> It would be fun to see how his supposed wife and spawn react to his "gay forum" fetish!!
Hi Jade when are you coming back to the cafe where the coffee and doughnuts and stimulating conversation are FREE?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 28, 2013
I will never understand what the trolls get out of their trolling. Seems sad to be so obsessed with the very people you claim to hate, that you let them control your thoughts and recreational time.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
Queers are not very smart people, that's one thing no one has ever accused them of, being smart.
Then you're a FLAMING homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Jonah1 14,938
Does NE Jade have AIDS? 10 min Rufus 1
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 50 min Rainbow Kid 94
News Most Canadians believe a gay prime minister is ... 1 hr Real Rainbow Kid 4
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 1 hr Rainbow Kid 22
News Police flag and arrest Grindr user who turned o... 1 hr Orlando 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 10,983
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,641
More from around the web