NOM Sets Sights on Starbucks for Gay Marriage Support

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: EDGE 263

The leaders of the anti-gay marriage group the National Organization for Marriage are furious that the LGBT community made great strides after Election Day.

Full Story

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#145 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I speak from God's word. The Bible.
If you're going to preach spelling and syntax you should learn of what you speak. "And YOUR calling ME strange?"
That should be "And YOU'RE calling ME strange?"
You're welcome for the lesson. Now, stop making God cry over your sickness.
Funny, I think I'm reading some ignorant bigoted self-righteousness here. God's word huh? You do realize how many times the bible has been rewritten? OH BTW, King James had a thing for his knights..POS
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#146 Nov 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Anyone who doesn't immediately recognize that Prop 8 was BLATANTLY unconstitutional, has shit for brains.
another gem by Mona.
while he has abundant anger and venom, he lacks knowledge or intelligence...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#147 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a normal category of sexuality, that's a fact.
and AGAIN, I was not saying cannabailsm is like homosexuality>?

Only someone like you would make that connection.

I was saying your use of "normal" is bunk.

It is normal in many places to eat humans...
http://www.ehow.com/info_8338134_cultures-wer...
"North America
Native North American tribes have also been involved in the practice of eating human flesh. According to David Scheimann, a professor at Ohio University, the Iroquois Indians are considered the most notoriously cruel cannibals of the 17th century. The Iroquois League, comprising the Onondaga, Mohawk, Oneida, Cayuga, and Seneca tribes, regularly ate the flesh of their captured enemies, particularly the Huron and Algonquin. Cannibalism has also been reported among the Apache and the Karankawa."

If you were Iroquois, cannibalism would be "normal". Thats a fact. So AGAIN, SO WHAT, what do you think saying its normal PROVES?
What now, you claim I said all Iroquois are gay?

I am not even saying being gay is NOT normal. I am merely saying your use the term "normal" means nothing as many objectionable things are nonetheless "normal". Murder is normal (oh boy now gays are all murderers)
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#148 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue here is that I see you as turning it into something negative. Homosexuality is a normal category of sexuality, that's a fact. People here are saying homosexuality isn't normal, though it is. We then rebuke. You came in and started relating homosexuality to canobalism in order to try and say that normality is a moot point.
You could have easily stated that in a less negative way. You could have easily just said that normality is not a valid argument or point and then stated why without any negative connotations.
I agree with you now that I get what you're saying; normality is subjective and doesn't matter.
oops, i think you need to disregard my latest post to you...seems we got it...
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>

You could have easily stated that in a less negative way. You could have easily just said that normality is not a valid argument or point and then stated why without any negative connotations.
BUT as a point, I used lots of examples, you just seized on that one.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree with you now that I get what you're saying; normality is subjective and doesn't matter.
agree? hooray! I knew we could do it....even if just once.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#149 Nov 27, 2012
Living your life with such ignorant hatred of those you don't even know clearly indicates any number of very abnormal psychological problems. It must be pure hell living in your skin.
Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I devote myself to things that DO "effect" me. Or "affects" me.
I'm not obese, not an alcoholic, no bad habits, so I fight against queer marriage. God does not like you friuty people.
Keep dancing little strange puppet.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#150 Nov 27, 2012
Another failed attempt by NOM. Congrats!
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#151 Nov 27, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I think I'm reading some ignorant bigoted self-righteousness here. God's word huh? You do realize how many times the bible has been rewritten? OH BTW, King James had a thing for his knights..POS
POS...you are a maggot in God's eyes and will burn in hell for being an abomination. God's words, not mine. I have to follow and do as He says. He says turn my back on queers so I turn my back. Stop your homo ways and repent before it's too late!
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#152 Nov 27, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
Living your life with such ignorant hatred of those you don't even know clearly indicates any number of very abnormal psychological problems. It must be pure hell living in your skin.
<quoted text>
I live my life for God, not lusting after same sex relationships. The psycological problems reside in the minds of you queers. Stop trying to force God-fearing people to accept that disgusting way of life. Queerness is a sickness and I will pray for a cure!

It is pure Heaven in my skin because I know God loves me for following His word. Marriage = Man and Woman.

Man and Man or Woman and Woman = Eternal Hell. REPENT!!!!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#153 Nov 27, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
oops, i think you need to disregard my latest post to you...seems we got it...
<quoted text>
BUT as a point, I used lots of examples, you just seized on that one.
<quoted text>
agree? hooray! I knew we could do it....even if just once.
You should go tell your pal Wondering the same thing we agreed on here. He seems to think that "normal" has much to do with the issue.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#154 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text> POS...you are a maggot in God's eyes and will burn in hell for being an abomination. God's words, not mine. I have to follow and do as He says. He says turn my back on queers so I turn my back. Stop your homo ways and repent before it's too late!
Christian love in all it's glory...Yea, it is YOUR words.. another false translation of the bible..Proof your just another typical, self righteous, judgmental moron - I think it is YOU that's the true abomination!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#155 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text> POS...you are a maggot in God's eyes and will burn in hell for being an abomination. God's words, not mine. I have to follow and do as He says. He says turn my back on queers so I turn my back. Stop your homo ways and repent before it's too late!
If you are joking, pretty amusing. If not, I guess it's no more Grande Frapuccinos for you, fodder.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#156 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go tell your pal Wondering the same thing we agreed on here. He seems to think that "normal" has much to do with the issue.
Jane is playing you. Wondering wrote that being attracted to the same sex isn't normal. I responded to Wondering, "it is normal for gay people to be attracted to the same sex." Jane butted in with "it is normal in a cannibalistic society to eat people." Then Jane started arguing with someone else about the Baker case. Jane wrote: "and your whole thing here is wrong and conflates unrelated concepts. that's the truth."

I responded: "Hmmm conflating unrelated concepts????? Like cannibalism and sexual orientation, for example?"

Jane wrote: "nope, they have two things in common, both are claimed normal behaviors and both are total horse floppy justifications..."

Calling something a "total horse floppy justification" isn't the same as saying homosexuality is normal.... and cannibalism is NOT normal behavior.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#157 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I live my life for God, not lusting after same sex relationships. The psycological problems reside in the minds of you queers. Stop trying to force God-fearing people to accept that disgusting way of life. Queerness is a sickness and I will pray for a cure!
It is pure Heaven in my skin because I know God loves me for following His word. Marriage = Man and Woman.
Perhaps you should pray for escape from your obsession with gays. It's a sickness and it can be cured.
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#158 Nov 27, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you are joking, pretty amusing. If not, I guess it's no more Grande Frapuccinos for you, fodder.
Kudos, pal.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#159 Nov 27, 2012
And you tell your god to go screw himself every time you post one of your judgmental crazed diatribes. His warning not to judge others means nothing to your befouled soul. May you rot in hell for all eternity with your foul hatred of your fellow man who you were called by your god to love as yourself. You must really hate your god running from his teachings as you do.
Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I live my life for God, not lusting after same sex relationships. The psycological problems reside in the minds of you queers. Stop trying to force God-fearing people to accept that disgusting way of life. Queerness is a sickness and I will pray for a cure!
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#160 Nov 27, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
And you tell your god to go screw himself every time you post one of your judgmental crazed diatribes. His warning not to judge others means nothing to your befouled soul. May you rot in hell for all eternity with your foul hatred of your fellow man who you were called by your god to love as yourself. You must really hate your god running from his teachings as you do.
<quoted text>
God doesn't like you queers. If He doesn't, how can I? I have a place reserved in Heaven, because I live my life by the Bible. You faggots will rot in Hell. Repent, stop bending over and you may make it to Heaven. Probably not mainstream Heaven, but at least a level above Hell. I can't promise you that you won't burn in Hell, but He does forgive if you ask for it. I'll pray for a cure for homosexuality.
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#161 Nov 27, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian love in all it's glory!
Thank you. Now get off that pecker and repent!
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#162 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
"Judge not lest you be judged" - Jesus Christ

"You think you're living in heaven, but you're living in hell" - Bob Marley
John from Texas

Del Valle, TX

#163 Nov 27, 2012
Priest wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't like you queers. If He doesn't, how can I? I have a place reserved in Heaven, because I live my life by the Bible. You faggots will rot in Hell. Repent, stop bending over and you may make it to Heaven. Probably not mainstream Heaven, but at least a level above Hell. I can't promise you that you won't burn in Hell, but He does forgive if you ask for it. I'll pray for a cure for homosexuality.
Another Bob Marley quote -
"Feel like bombing a church now that you know the preacher is lying."

Heaven and Hell are on Earth, bozo. No one knows what's beyond this life. You have grossly misinterpreted the Bible. Time for you to repent so you can live a love filled life.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#164 Nov 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is playing you. Wondering wrote that being attracted to the same sex isn't normal. I responded to Wondering, "it is normal for gay people to be attracted to the same sex." Jane butted in with "it is normal in a cannibalistic society to eat people." Then Jane started arguing with someone else about the Baker case. Jane wrote: "and your whole thing here is wrong and conflates unrelated concepts. that's the truth."
I responded: "Hmmm conflating unrelated concepts????? Like cannibalism and sexual orientation, for example?"
Jane wrote: "nope, they have two things in common, both are claimed normal behaviors and both are total horse floppy justifications..."
Calling something a "total horse floppy justification" isn't the same as saying homosexuality is normal.... and cannibalism is NOT normal behavior.
I know that, that's why I brought it back to the subject of Wondering saying he hates gay people because they aren't "normal."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 2 min Obvious 30
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 4 min Reverend Alan 27
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 min KiMerde 1,215
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 15 min Obvious 146
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 19 min Poof1 690
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 55 min Rick in Kansas 3,537
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 1 hr Drilling for the ... 7
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr Wondering 53
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,968

Gay/Lesbian People Search