Veterans, 95 and 67, hold first gay m...

Veterans, 95 and 67, hold first gay marriage at V.A. Home

There are 17 comments on the WHIOTV story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Veterans, 95 and 67, hold first gay marriage at V.A. Home. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

A couple who has been together for 20 years decided it was time to get married, now that same-sex unions are once again legal in California, and that's what they did on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

Dalmar

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I 95 year old can still buttf*ck? I guess the 65 year old f*cks the 95 year old in his butt. SICK!
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Dalmar wrote:
I 95 year old can still buttf*ck? I guess the 65 year old f*cks the 95 year old in his butt. SICK!
I bet you're getting off just imagining it, aren't you? Don't forget to wipe the mirror off before your mom gets home.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Sep 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine all the young bois ruined over the decades. Just sickens me!
You mean like DALMAR and all his false lying names, that just sickens me how someone like that can lie day and night.

They're veterans. They helped keep your ungrateful ass safe. Let's hear about YOUR glorious military service may we, and I don't mean your playing with plastic soldiers in your mother's weedy muddy back yard.

Palm Springs, California

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Dalmar wrote:
I see, they both risked their lives to keep this country safe and you who never offer kindness and support for any other living human, and are only good at lying and making up false names, you're not happy about their private lives, huh?

Let's us hear about YOUR glorious military service, may we? If you are not a vet, and that's pretty much 99% a not, kindly shut that pie hole.

Palm Springs, California

#7 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Soldiers don't serve the nation for being futt buckers, they serve because they are soldiers, and men, real men. Regretfully they are being USED by non semitic bankers wars, and kweers like you for your personal agenda.
You Ernst Roehn wannabe.
:o)
Another ingrate. How nice;
soldiers suffer and die to keep your fat Cheetos filled belly and ass safe, so you can sit here and pontificate your crusty opinions and mock those who died to keep your freedoms free. As if I did NOT find you loathsome enough before, your ingratitude is beyond the pale and sickening.

Methinks the only soldiering you have done, when NOT shoving down Extra Crispy Cheetos was in your mother's vile weedy muddy backyard when you played with toy plastic soldiers.

You are not fit to wipe their boots.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2013
And we just gave another important thread to the Trolls.

(sigh)

Palm Springs, California

#9 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Soldiers don't serve the nation for being futt buckers, they serve because they are soldiers, and men, real men. Regretfully they are being USED by non semitic bankers wars, and kweers like you for your personal agenda.
You Ernst Roehn wannabe.
Hey, Adolph, Oktoberfest is beginning in Munich like this week, odd they call it Oktoberfest when most of it takes place in September, never the less...

here's a fun beer hall drinking song for ya...

"In Munchen steht ein HofbrauHaus,
ein swei, g'suffa!
Da lauft so manches faschen aus.
Ein, zwei, g'suffa!"

I lived in Munchen for several months many years ago and saw older guys like you running free all over the place. All missing Der Fuerhrer.

Palm Springs, California

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Good ol Gurty. Still hating on other peoples mothers cus his own mother abandoned him for using her rubber dubber.
Hey, Adolph, I took a tour of Dachau while I was in Munich. I know you would LOVE it in there, an entire places set up to honor intolerance and prejudice and hatred for strangers. Just up your alley.

Over the front gate the signs read:
Arbeit Macht Frei!(Work makes you free.)

Palm Springs, California

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Good ol Gurty. Still hating on other peoples mothers cus his own mother abandoned him for using her rubber dubber.
Hey, Adolph, I'll speak to you in the language you love.

Ich hore deine Mutter Fotze ist voller Schiesse. Oh, warte, war das MANN!
Gibert

Sofia, Bulgaria

#13 Sep 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
And we just gave another important thread to the Trolls.
(sigh)
LOL!

You mad bro?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Gibert wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You mad bro?
It's just sad when veterans are treated with disrespect, by those they risked their lives for.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#16 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Soldiers don't serve the nation.......... they serve because they are soldiers, and men, real men..
As these veterans are real men and real patriots. That they found happiness with each other later in life causes no harm to you.
Randy

Dallas, TX

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just sad when veterans are treated with disrespect, by those they risked their lives for.
Men who f*ch each other's asses and suck each other's d!cks are not deserving of respect. They are nothing but perverted , disgusting sickos.
Ducas

France

#18 Sep 15, 2013
I wonder which one is the top and which one is the bottom?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Ducas wrote:
I wonder which one is the top and which one is the bottom?
Q. What will Ducas wear behind his ears tonight?

A. His ankles.

Get over your faux obsession with anal sex already, troll doll.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#20 Sep 15, 2013
SS proposal in a Utah Home Depot.

Caution, bigots and trolls, this video contains lots of love and support from friends and family (aka "normal people").

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#21 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You Ernst Roehn wannabe.
I'm embarrassed to live in the same state as this idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 4 min Cordwainer Trout 2,431
FuNKY ARCHIVES 9 min Amos 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min Big Nick 53,714
40 years ago today 1 hr Big Nick 7
News Pride in local LGBT progress: Some of Metro Van... 1 hr Western Canuck 17
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 1 hr Big Nick 4
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Big Nick 69,603
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 20 hr DaveinMass 36
More from around the web