Older looking to role play, e/mail ch...

Older looking to role play, e/mail chat with gay boys 16-25 UK

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Hey guys I am a 45 year old Gay guy from Glasgow Scotland in the UK, 100% straight acting bear,who loves to seduce, role play and e/mail, with young guys 16-30 be you Just Curious, Bi or Straight, lets get some fun going, contact me talesofted at livedotcodotuk 16 year olds from the UK Although those from outside the Uk are welcome to contact me Please be of legal age in your country.
Jake

Chicago, IL

#2 May 5, 2013
22 year old fit American guy would love to role play with you.
jamie

Gent, Belgium

#3 Sep 26, 2013
hi i'm james, i'd love to roleplay with you Sir! [email protected] = skype

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Hey boys so how about some of you younger boys cumming to play with Daddy let me take you under my wing lets have some role play and see where it leads.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 10, 2014
This isn't a dating site.
Bill

UK

#7 Feb 10, 2014
snyper wrote:
This isn't a dating site.
Oh your very smart with your dumb comments I think if you read the thread no one is looking for a date. silly silly man who thinks he is the topix police sorry dumb one your a nothing who just likes to read his own comments, now away and sit on your hands.
Kieran

Paisley, UK

#14 Feb 24, 2014
Dad4boi16-25 wrote:
Hey guys I am a 45 year old Gay guy from Glasgow Scotland in the UK, 100% straight acting bear,who loves to seduce, role play and e/mail, with young guys 16-30 be you Just Curious, Bi or Straight, lets get some fun going, contact me talesofted at livedotcodotuk 16 year olds from the UK Although those from outside the Uk are welcome to contact me Please be of legal age in your country.
im a 18 year old looking for first experience
Kieran

Paisley, UK

#16 Feb 24, 2014
Scotland near glasgow
Damian

Yorba Linda, CA

#18 Jul 26, 2014
Hello. I love to roleplay, especially with older men. I'm 18, about to be 19 and enjoy all sorts of scenes and roles. I enjoy hairy bears, chubby men are a turn on for me.
Balls Masseuse

Staten Island, NY

#19 Jun 14, 2015
Dad4boi16-25 wrote:
Hey boys so how about some of you younger boys cumming to play with Daddy let me take you under my wing lets have some role play and see where it leads.
If you have icq: 600379716

Add me lets play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 min June VanDerMark 13,270
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 5 min jonjedi 43
Ohio nightclub shooting leaves one dead, 14 wou... 23 min Washington 1
News International stars turn to gay bashing 55 min Robin Hood 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 59 min scotty steiner 46,300
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr Big Boob Babe 8
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr carter county res... 25,231
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 1 hr DaveinMass 23
More from around the web