There are 2 comments on the NewsOne story from Jan 4, 2013, titled . In it, NewsOne reports that:

R&B songstress Fantasia Barrino is upset that folks are peeved at her for posting an Instagram on Sunday that appears to condemn same-sex marriage reports E! Online .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Who?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 4, 2013
snyper wrote:
Who?
I read her post as quoted in the article, and it would seem to me your question is the reason she posted it. 15 seconds of fame. And if she is as ignorant as her writing suggests, that will be the end of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Flower4985 23,877
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Jade Dragon Soy S... 4,943
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min tbird19482 44,013
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 41 min Jade Dragon Soy S... 69,498
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr Big Donald Fan 12,607
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 193
News Homosexuality against natural law (Sep '09) 5 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1,431
News Jennifer Holliday withdraws from Trump pre-inag... 11 hr Imprtnrd 28
More from around the web