Homosexuals Stoned in Jamaica

Homosexuals Stoned in Jamaica

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Jason Prince

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march. The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full.......

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Men dancing and gyrating with other men in public in a sexually evocative manner, of course the sane, mature, rational, logical, reasonable, civil, humane, darn good Christian response is to throw rocks at them until they stop doing that, go away, maybe even die for their sins. It's gotta be in the Bible somewhere. Seems like the gay folk have a hell of a lot more to fear from the allegedly normal folk than the other way around.
Francisco dAnconia

Barre, VT

#7 Apr 10, 2013
I thought everyone in jamaica was stoned....

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Jul 26, 2013
I love Jamaica!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min barry 4,390
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Honor Student 41,340
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 37 min Rose_NoHo 20,094
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Mistress4805 201,887
News Furious MPs cry "shame" at Government minister ... 3 hr Gay Peace on Earth 1
News Ashers gay cake appeal decision is due Monday 4 hr Gay Peace on Earth 5
News 'Turing Bill' aims to overturn 50,000 gay sex c... 4 hr Jonah1 13
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 17 hr helloneighbor 69,240
More from around the web