Lesbian family wins $10M Florida lotto

Lesbian family wins $10M Florida lotto

There are 6 comments on the Daily Kos story from Sep 16, 2012, titled Lesbian family wins $10M Florida lotto. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Visibility is always good for LGBT progress, and these women look like a very nice pair of people, not at all sick or scary degenerates the right wing is always going on about.. But what is find remarkable is the Florida Sun-Sentinel's word choice : [Tara] Tuttle chose the one-time, lump-sum payment option of $6.5 million The winning ticket was ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

UFO Hunter

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Lesbianism isn't so important to the socalled right wingers. Most conservatives are tired of the media and the liberals trying to force this lifestyle on the public and pretending that it is normal.

Of course lots of lesbians and gays are nice people -- almost everybody can agree on that.

What people can't seem to agree on is whether or not this lifestyle is really normal.

"Earthlings Unite"
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Your planet is in dire 'straights' now that homosexuals are 'abducting' your youth. Why anyone would place children into a household that totally abolished the ability to procreate is baffling even to our superior intelligence.
Slaves to the dollar.
Slaves to the taxes.
Your planet is DOOMED!
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Natural Law has been shunned time and time again by you earthlings. Progressive humans claim to be ambassadors of the environment only then for a brother to sleep with a brother or sister to sleep with a sister.
wEiRdOs!
Meep Moo Beep!
Little Blue Alien

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Sep 17, 2012
UFO Hunter wrote:
Lesbianism isn't so important to the socalled right wingers. Most conservatives are tired of the media and the liberals trying to force this lifestyle on the public and pretending that it is normal.
Of course lots of lesbians and gays are nice people -- almost everybody can agree on that.
What people can't seem to agree on is whether or not this lifestyle is really normal.
"Earthlings Unite"
Those practicing incest are nice people too.
Homosexuality and incest are 'related.' Why would a man intimately kiss his sister and why would a man intimately kiss a fellow man. All men are brothers in the physical sense, the same goes for women being sisters.
It is a normal reaction for any human to find such behavior as abnormal, wrong, disgusting, and morally unsound. The movie released on 9/11 was deliberate and did it's job causing unrest throughout the world. It may appear they wish to destroy us and claim 'no harm no foul'
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Everyday of my life,I day dream about winning the lottery.

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Jan 4, 2013
SLIF wrote:
Everyday of my life,I day dream about winning the lottery.
Winning it is worse than losing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 9 min Reverend Alan 513
News Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballo... 9 min jcofe 23
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 12 min assassin235 33,956
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 22 min LeDuped 703
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 24 min Reverend Alan 60,551
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 25 min Le Jimbo 159
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 26 min Reverend Alan 80
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 57 min Reverend Alan 7,040
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 3 hr trump 294
More from around the web