Queer sex adviser to the straight crowd manages to piss off just about everyone

Jan 20, 2013 Full story: Now Toronto 18

He finds women's vaginas gross, he thinks Gay Pride is a recipe for exploitation and he considers bath houses dangerous and disgusting.

Full Story

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 20, 2013
He's right. My favorite quote from the article:
We know enough now to prevent every single infection, yet gay men are busily recreating the exact same sex culture that laid out the welcome mat for AIDS in the 70s and 80s. The lesson of AIDS is that a hitherto unknown sexually transmitted disease can emerge and take root in a community of extreme promiscuity without anyone knowing about it until itís too late. AIDS agencies donít tell gay men anything they donít want to hear, and weíre at this point right now where gay men need to be told,íStop it. You can suck too much dick. You can rim too many people in a weekend. Itís not homophobic or gay-sex-phobic to say that.'
Not what most gays want to hear, sorry to say, but absolutely spot-on.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't apply to most gay folks. Thankfully.
Randy

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING has changed with queers since the 70's and 80s except that now they have managed to fool the public into thinking their depraved lifestyle is somehow normal and acceptable. Only goes to prove how dangerous liberalism is to our society.
Poppin in for a tad

Watsonville, CA

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't describe most of us.

Take one good look at, say, the NYC Pride parade. Ever read the attendance estimates?

For Pete's sake! Where in all the five burroughs of the greater NYC are there enough bathhouses and meatmarket bars to handle that many?

No. It's just a few of us. An unfortunately visible and easily -identifiable few.

Should we judge and discriminate against the entire hetero population because of the denizens of hetero truckstop and tittie bars?
Swede

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#5 Jan 20, 2013
So within the past 30 years all gays gave up their sick, demented ways and became normal, decent people? I don't think so.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Swede wrote:
So within the past 30 years all gays gave up their sick, demented ways and became normal, decent people? I don't think so.
Sounds like you need to find a few of those "normal, decent" people and take a few lessons

Location hidden

#8 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
Fking nasty Queers will always be the same perverted creatures they always were.
Following me around, Little Puppy? I must be hitting on a few truths about you

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Following me around, Little Puppy? I must be hitting on a few truths about you
Waitaminute, I'm the little puppy here, not NoQ/R1/BossMan/etc

Don't mix us up! He's a hostile closeted gay troll, I'm a friendly little pound puppy.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING has changed with queers since the 70's and 80s except that now they have managed to fool the public into thinking their depraved lifestyle is somehow normal and acceptable........
I suppose you personally KNOW that? Do you frequent neighborhoods, gay bars, bathhouses, churches and PTA meetings, hiking clubs, and every sort of place where gay people might possible work, live, or gather? Have you interviewed tens of thousands of gay men and women, and compiled those noted and stats into any sort of coherent document?

Or, are you just making that up?

Why bother to lie about things you have no real knowledge of? Can't come up with a better hobby?
Quest

Woodford, VA

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mix us up! He's a hostile closeted gay troll, I'm a friendly little pound puppy.
Dear, I don't think she meant to insult little puppies. Especially smart ones.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize profusely! I know what he is,also know he craves attention, even if it's negative attention-just giving the pathetic little loser a momentary sense of importance.

Location hidden

#13 Jan 20, 2013
It's curious in the extreme who that attention-seeker seeks attention FROM, isn't it?

Location hidden

#17 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ, the attention seeker, returns seeking more attention - from QUEERS!

Admit it, NoQ, you seek attention from us because you need for gay folks to feel passionate about you.

You don't care if we hate you passionately, as long as we feel someway passionately about you.

You want to inflame GAY PASSIONS towards YOU.

Why would you need passionate feelings from a little gay boy like me? Unless you LIKE little gay boys, or because you ARE gay and JEALOUS of our passion.

Either way, every single hostile post you make in the gay forum PROVES ME RIGHT.

So keep it up.

Besides, you've got a long way to go before anyone feels any passion towards you at all. All I feel is derision. Maybe a little pity, but mostly we're all just laughing at you.

Idiot.
ukguy

Loughborough, UK

#19 Jan 20, 2013
I'm gay and in the UK. Only been to a gay sauna once and that was enough. I spent most of the time in the cafe area chatting. The majority of guys there were married or at least bisexual and as I'm a relationship type and was looking for a gay partner it was obviously the wrong place to be. An older friend who used to go to public toilets (most are closed now) said that the same has always applied there too. Maybe different in the USA.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 20, 2013
fr NoQ:

I bet you've had your favorite dessert today,....<

Please quit spamming the boards.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING has changed with queers since the 70's and 80s except that now they have managed to fool the public into thinking their depraved lifestyle is somehow normal and acceptable. Only goes to prove how dangerous liberalism is to our society.
You're such a bigoted idiotic POS R1...It's conservatives like you that has repressed society so much that even the most common things seem nasty.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your Nasty Dyke A$$ back down underneath the shithouse where you belong.
DTO-0977Execute#7305Order9AK
Sam

Arnold, MO

#26 Jan 28, 2013
My theory that right wing nut case are jelouse of GLBT because they have better sex lifes then they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min WeTheSheeple 1,392
Poll: Support for gay marriage may be leveling off 6 min Buford 3
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 8 min pocahontas 2,009
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Long Stream 49,934
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 11 min cancer suxs 258
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 17 min WeTheSheeple 56
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 19 min Avenger 1,479
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 2 hr hahaha 42
Biggest Gay Lies 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,092
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••