Zimbabwe Man Scot-Free After Stabbing Alleged Gay Man

There are 38 comments on the EDGE story from Mar 27, 2014, titled Zimbabwe Man Scot-Free After Stabbing Alleged Gay Man. In it, EDGE reports that:

Apparently it's now perfectly fine to stab anyone in Zimbabwe, as long as you allege that they came onto you in a gay way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2014
You're just glad to be posting on the gay threads and getting some attention, Reggie1. Some straight life.
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
I'm glad to see people are allowed to defend themselves against queers in Zimbabwe!
Way to go Zimbabwe!
Don't worry Reggie, no man or woman would hot on a POS like you. A scum sucking c unt like you would have to pay a desperate crack wh ore

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
The majority of these "hate crime" attacks you read about where some queer was "savagely attacked" are merely people defending themselves against queers coming onto them. But of course in gay loving liberal America the police and media turn it around and blame the men defending themselves.
Of course! Because an unwanted offer of sex OBVIOUSLY requires defending oneself with deadly force. SO much easier to stick a knife in someone and end their life, than to go to all the trouble of saying "no, thanks". Why, women have ALWAYS been stabbing men who make unwanted passes at them. It's an American tradition!

Or, maybe you're just a bloodthirsty extremist, looking for ANY excuse to kill gay people, regardless of what they do or don't do.
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
I'm glad to see people are allowed to defend themselves against queers in Zimbabwe!
Way to go Zimbabwe!
Aww poor Reggie, you still mad about your "short comings?" Nobody wants a short di cked man like Reggie, he needs tweezers to out that little thing away
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
The majority of these "hate crime" attacks you read about where some queer was "savagely attacked" are merely people defending themselves against queers coming onto them. But of course in gay loving liberal America the police and media turn it around and blame the men defending themselves.
Move to Russia then you ignorant little bitch troll

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
Thanks for proving that heterosexuals were God's mistake.
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 27, 2014
It's good if any male-homosexually-obsessed, male homophobes think that "gay panic" defenses still fly in the States.

That'll get them in prison sooner than they otherwise would have gotten there.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Mar 27, 2014
fr "Reggie":

>I'm glad to see people are allowed to defend themselves against queers in Zimbabwe!
Way to go Zimbabwe!<

Quit spamming the boards. We all know that you're changing your names/locations constantly. How many imaginary friends do you have now?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2014
Africans are funny f**ks.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

#12 Mar 27, 2014
Antigay hatred is so obsessive that now, crime is "moral." Attempted murder is "moral."

What's that biblical passage about calling good evil and evil good? EVERY SINGLE TIME I think of that passage, I think of things like this, and the way the antigay behave. They are now attempting to pretend that evil is somehow "acceptable."

Crime is "moral." Attempted murder is "moral." So say the antigay.

If any countries of the world are being flushed down a shit-stuffed toilet, it's the ANTIGAY doing it; look at the article. Witness for yourself. Mind-blowing.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
It takes a weapon and mayhem to say "no thank you"?

What are they? Functional mutes?
South Beach

Miami, FL

#16 Mar 27, 2014
Reggie wrote:
Way to go Zimbabwe!
Be careful of the mad men which you support because they will in time come after you.

"Zimbabwe President Threatens to Behead Gay Citizens"

Addressing a rally of thousands of Zimbabwe African National Union supporters in Mutare, Zimbabwe last week, President Robert Mugabe vowed to continue to criminalize homosexuality, saying gay men and women "worse than pigs, goats and birds" and threatening to behead them, reported News Day.

Not only are gay people under attack, however. Mugabe also called out men who are perceived as gay and men who live under the same roof and fail to produce children.

"If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads," Mugabe said.

http://www.edgelosangeles.com/news/internatio...
South Beach

Miami, FL

#17 Mar 27, 2014
hi hi wrote:
Antigay hatred is so obsessive that now, crime is "moral." Attempted murder is "moral."
What's that biblical passage about calling good evil and evil good? EVERY SINGLE TIME I think of that passage, I think of things like this, and the way the antigay behave. They are now attempting to pretend that evil is somehow "acceptable."
Crime is "moral." Attempted murder is "moral." So say the antigay.
If any countries of the world are being flushed down a shit-stuffed toilet, it's the ANTIGAY doing it; look at the article. Witness for yourself. Mind-blowing.
Self serving, corrupt , inefficient politicians who only offer misery , always use the rally cry of hate masked behind religion to stay in power .

A sad reflection on their self defeating supporters .

Location hidden

#18 Mar 28, 2014
The false prophets of "christendom" is awakening the vicious and violent beast in men's hearts.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#19 Mar 28, 2014
Reggie wrote:
All violent crimes are based on some form of hatred and one should never receive 'special' treatment over the other.
Crimes against whites by blacks are about an 8-1 ratio. So how many 'hate crimes' do you hear or read about with such staggering statistics? None.
So it must be ok to rape or beat a white person if you're black.
Have a nice day.

:o)

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#20 Mar 28, 2014
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
All violent crimes are based on some form of hatred and one should never receive 'special' treatment over the other.
Crimes against whites by blacks are about an 8-1 ratio. So how many 'hate crimes' do you hear or read about with such staggering statistics? None.
So it must be ok to rape or beat a white person if you're black.
Have a nice day.
Not so. There are other motivations besides hate for violent crime. Money, for one.
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2014
I commend Zimbabwe for allowing their citizens to defend themselves against queers!

Location hidden

#22 Mar 28, 2014
Buford wrote:
I commend Zimbabwe for allowing their citizens to defend themselves against queers!
Especially the ones that attack nobody ... right?
Fundies R Mentally Eel

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Mar 28, 2014
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ignorant bigot. There are degrees of murder with very different sentences based on the ascertainable motivation of the perps. Same for hate crimes, moron. And those hate crime statutes protect on the basis of perceived gender or perceived race or perceived sexual orientation. They don't protect just women or just blacks or just lgbt people.
Reggie

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Mar 28, 2014
Hooray for Bongani Phiri!

WOO HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 min WeTheSheeple 4,511
Are the mods fair and balanced? 5 min Poof1 823
News 'Harry Potter' Star Evanna Lynch Blasts Anti-Ga... 8 min Griffis 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Just Think 21,611
News Why Gay Marriage is Good (and Bad) for the Church 21 min Griffis 4
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 48 min Poof1 5,626
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 1 hr Wondering 261
News Obama to 5-Year-Old Gay Marriage Advocate: 'Cou... 1 hr nhjeff 46
More from around the web