White Man Wins Election By Making Vot...

White Man Wins Election By Making Voters Think He Is African American

There are 45 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 9, 2013, titled White Man Wins Election By Making Voters Think He Is African American. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

The result of this election is amusing. Bruce Austin is the 24 year incumbent board member of the Houston Community College System.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Now that's to funny.

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2 Nov 9, 2013
some kkkluxers will go to all extent in order to push their anti-Black agenda even pretending to be ... Black.

It is however a rather pecular story even in Amerikkka.

a whiteboi

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2013
attai1 wrote:
some kkkluxers will go to all extent in order to push their anti-Black agenda even pretending to be ... Black.
It is however a rather pecular story even in Amerikkka.
a whiteboi
Like you "still" pretending to be white when "everyone" knows you are not. This is why we laugh like hell at you dumbasses. You really are "that" stupid:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2013
How strange.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Nov 9, 2013
The Obamaniac ran as a black guy too, and he's only HALF-BLACK. Will The Obamaniac's deceptions NEVER END ?!(Answer: NOPE !)

IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Nov 9, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
The Obamaniac ran as a black guy too, and he's only HALF-BLACK. Will The Obamaniac's deceptions NEVER END ?!(Answer: NOPE !)
IMPEACH THIS BUM ! THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !
NEXT !
Which half do you like best?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Nov 9, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Which half do you like best?
The half that says: "I resign immediately because I'm a committed socialist and I have no idea what I'm doing. Throw Stumblebum Joe in there."

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Why are so many African-Americans easily fooled by their oppressors and are lying in bed with their Enemy, and why do so many Mixed Black Women wear Weaves and they are said to supposed to have "Good Hair" like people say...can someone answer me that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
Why are so many African-Americans easily fooled by their oppressors and are lying in bed with their Enemy, and why do so many Mixed Black Women wear Weaves and they are said to supposed to have "Good Hair" like people say...can someone answer me that?
I've never used the phrase good hair. Manageable, healthy, versatile hair is good hair.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2013
BlackGhettoThug wrote:
Wayll iffin thet doan beat all. Ah see tha pain. Blaick votahs votin fo this man caus he appeahs ta be able ta read and write and talk bettah than they otha candidates plus he be blaick. So apparentlah blaicks votahed for the best candidate and liked him ontil they learned ha ain't blaick so they don't lak hem no mo. Blaick naked racism lak we allas new thet blaicks be about which is blaicks onla gonna be votin fo blaick candidates no mattah iffin they be qualified or not.
Lmao look how dumb the colored ones are!!!! Ahaha
Rambeaux

Malvern, PA

#15 Nov 10, 2013
Black voters do not necessarily vote for black candidates. Look at Detroit's new mayor.
Cordwainer Trout

Elk Horn, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2013
Mike Masters Speaks in Harlem
&li st=UUR6prZ4gShuBbA60Cns0nVw

How to spot tyrants. Many tyrannies in history have been democracies. America's founders feared such.
Tyrants always...
1. Take away arms from the populace.
2. Control information.
3. Control educational system.
4. Take the Church out of the value systems. Impose secularism, or worse, atheism.
5. Uses of the first person singular... always the subject.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#17 Nov 10, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Mike Masters Speaks in Harlem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7txRN0p_DacXX&list=UUR6pr Z4gShuBbA60Cns0nVw
How to spot tyrants. Many tyrannies in history have been democracies. America's founders feared such.
Tyrants always...
1. Take away arms from the populace.
2. Control information.
3. Control educational system.
4. Take the Church out of the value systems. Impose secularism, or worse, atheism.
5. Uses of the first person singular... always the subject.
Like The Evil Obamanaic.
boingo zippy

Greeley, CO

#18 Nov 10, 2013
LOL! That says a lot about reverse racism. Obama got elected for being black too!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#19 Nov 10, 2013
boingo zippy wrote:
LOL! That says a lot about reverse racism. Obama got elected for being black too!
Why does he always deny his whiteness ?(And his Marxism ?) Is he ashamed ?(Apparently, he is).
LION

Charlotte, NC

#20 Nov 10, 2013
clever, lol

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 10, 2013
So basically this article says, he was just elected because the blacks thought he was black? Well that tells you a lot about how the blacks works huh? just voting for color, yet they call whites racist! Lol too funny how much of a hypocrite they are.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Nov 10, 2013
The Article tries to take up for blacks by saying that's not true that 82% of Detroit is black and they voted in a white mayor. Lol I bet all of that 82 % isn't able to vote due to being a felon! It is known as a very high crime place. Not to me that how many of that 82% is kids unable to vote also! Surely they don't expect intelligent people to overlook these things.
MIKE

Tampa, FL

#23 Nov 10, 2013
Just goes to show you that some will just vote for a color not substance.

Gee, when has that happened before????

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#24 Nov 10, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
So basically this article says, he was just elected because the blacks thought he was black? Well that tells you a lot about how the blacks works huh? just voting for color, yet they call whites racist! Lol too funny how much of a hypocrite they are.
I agree. If you vote for someone because of their race, that is, by definition, racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Jonah1 18,282
Poll I troll the gay/lesbian forum because... (Dec '08) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 35
Come out of the closet... 4 min Left of centre 6
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 21 min guest 259
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 26 min Left of centre 20
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 30 min WeTheSheeple 35
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 54 min Joseph 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 40,266
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 3 hr Left of centre 6
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Left of centre 68,990
More from around the web