Australian Gay Club Vandalized With Homophobic Slurs

Sep 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A popular gay nightclub in Sydney, Australia, was vandalized with anti-gay graffiti in broad daylight today, Sydney's Star Observer reports.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That one. It's a misnomer. You concede the field to a bigoted misuse of the term, whose sole purpose is to evoke an incorrectly-drawn religious prejudice.
Point taken, I shall no longer use the word sodomy in relation to male homosexual act...
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Carlton wrote:
I guess the Australians don't like fagg@ts either.
Every Gaybo I have ever met through friends has been the most deceptive, insecure invisile I have ever met. A majority of them I would assess as bordering on ...think Jeoffery farking Darma/ paeodophile, predatory or totally insecure personality types. Most end up living alone and go insane. True.

I use to accept them and all that sh1t. Know I speak my mind and tell em' I'm not interested. To those sensitive lefty Australians', I use their own politically correct madness on them and say Homosexuality is against my religion- they can't say shit to that at work our constitution affords us protection on the basis of religious affiliationa nd belief. It has sh1t all to do with homophobia, it is my God given choice. NOT INTERESTED IN YOU FREAKS, WHAT YOU PREACH or HOW ACCEPTED UZZ ARE FEELING. Care factor ZERO (0) here.

Russia is anti gay, so is France and Poland. Gay marriage should afford a trip to the morgue.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken, I shall no longer use the word sodomy in relation to male homosexual act...
Also, please consider that it is not the "act(s)", an act(s) enjoyed by not a few heteros, that defines our orientation.

There is no unique erotic activity that is a singularly or exclusively gay activity, therefore there is no such thing as a "male homosexual act". It is not any of these that define us, but to whom we are drawn, to whom our hearts incline, with whom we bond.

You give away far more ground than you realize.

Becoming a liberated gay person takes time and includes seeing these issues clearly, and divorcing oneself from the rationalized irrationalities of the bigot worldview. Ferreting out these and all the other internalized irrationalities, seeing where they have been so well programmed into one that they are taken without question and used to oppress ourselves and others, then working through the process of digging them out by their roots, and taking the time to heal from their removal ... this is the true process of gay liberation.

Until one liberates the mind, the rest cannot begin to heal and be truly free.
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, please consider that it is not the "act(s)", an act(s) enjoyed by not a few heteros, that defines our orientation.
There is no unique erotic activity that is a singularly or exclusively gay activity, therefore there is no such thing as a "male homosexual act". It is not any of these that define us, but to whom we are drawn, to whom our hearts incline, with whom we bond.
Becoming a liberated gay person takes time and includes seeing these issues clearly, and divorcing oneself from the rationalized irrationalities of the bigot worldview. Ferreting out these and all the other internalized irrationalities, seeing where they have been so well programmed into one that they are taken without question and used to oppress ourselves and others, then working through the process of digging them out by their roots, and taking the time to heal from their removal ... this is the true process of gay liberation.
Soon we will have vallet service for gay Frenchmen. Strewth! Liberate all you want, but don't push your sh1t on us f@&&ot!

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
I just call it 'Fudge Packing'
Well you should know it seems.
Ahsolemana

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should know it seems.
Im sure you wouldnt have a clue, no man, woman or animal could bear the company of a nasty old hag like you. You will die alone and be given a paupers funeral
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we, Equal citizens, have to put up with you?
"Equal citizens"????? You are not now nor will ever be 'equal' you are all an inferior subculture, get used to it.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
A: I agree with you wholeheartedly, though the "act of anal sex" is what is used mostly in generalising same sex, male homosexual behaviour in our society.
A: In order for you to believe that, you have to believe that you are dealing with Rhodes scholars on this site? you are not! you are dealing with the mainstream, with people who often have not been informed or educated on many subjects especially those of social justice. These are people have a selective learning curve of understanding or comprehending and some are very thoughtful and considerate when you comunicate on their terms, you can't aid their situation by bamboozling them with over educated spiel.
A: Of course, this is the same with anyone who is damaged, regardless of the diferences in their circumstances.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
I should know what? What I know is that the bum's made for pooing not for having sex.
You should know that the term fudge packing is an ignorant and derogatory one, but you don't, else you wouldn't use it...it wreaks of you having the IQ of one with a very damaged brain.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Alex Gollan is a pedo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and it posts as "Glenda" and "white girl" a lot too, not to mention Joe and Blacky.
Wrong loser. I've posted here for YEARS and never once changed my handle. Only way you can even try and hold your own in a debate is to lie and pathetically attempt to discredit people.

You're a pathetic lonely man.
Ahomama

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few heterosexual men that commit sodomy on females not to mention the children, but the best thing about gay men...they don't rape women, another thing positively in their favour...they respect women especially their mums....and they have fashion sense...they're not just stubby wearing two day old beard donning cretins, wreaking of body odour or too much after shave, who fail to put the toilet lid down or wash their hands, you know the other type of typical male.
Sucked in dyke! Abbott's running the joint now and he won't give you freaks the time of day!

Pack up and move to NZ and marry one of yuor daughters you psycho freak!
Jobey

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours would have to be the first heard of.... it is in your mind only, I would say?
A bit cynical, I also know a gay man with kids or is that all in my mind as well
Ahsolemana

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're nice to everyone are you? You've never got a mean thing to say?
Based on your comments then your IQ isn't very high
My god the dried up old hag is going well today, what else is it going to do when it is as popular as a pedo in a childrens hospital. If that horrible cnt was on fire I wouldnt even waste a 2 day old rum shyt on it. horrible nasty piece of work destined to die alone and be discovered by council workers

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jobey wrote:
<quoted text>A bit cynical, I also know a gay man with kids or is that all in my mind as well
No that is true....how about going about proving that gay men rape women...that is what is being contested....you cannot prove it so you introduce a point that can be proven...won't work back on topic pacha!

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're nice to everyone are you? You've never got a mean thing to say?
Based on your comments then your IQ isn't very high
Yes I am, I am a fantastic person with a great sense of fairness though I don't suffer idiots....that means you, in case there was any doubt.
Alex Gollan touches kids

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, I am a fantastic person with a great sense of fairness though I don't suffer idiots....that means you, in case there was any doubt.
You are a bitter old unemployed welfare fraud who thinks her opinions are always right that should be publicly hanged.
Jobey

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is true....how about going about proving that gay men rape women...that is what is being contested....you cannot prove it so you introduce a point that can be proven...won't work back on topic pacha!
I didnt say gay men rape women I said I know someone who has had it happen to her, what do you want me to do get her to come in and give a signed statement?
Jobey

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
How about providing some proof on that, do you have any references?

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Old Firm Casual wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Tony Abbott?
Did you miss the part of where I don't suffer idiots.

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jobey wrote:
<quoted text>How about providing some proof on that, do you have any references?
Nope you will have to take my word.....now about that proof you were going to supply?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••