Trolls upset gay couple on TV buildin...

Trolls upset gay couple on TV building show

There are 5 comments on the The Press On-Line story from Jul 14, 2013, titled Trolls upset gay couple on TV building show. In it, The Press On-Line reports that:

CONTESTANT: Amanda Fail, 31 and Jay Blair, 29, were selected to be one of two Christchurch families competing for the chance to build a new house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press On-Line.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1 Jul 14, 2013
This is news? No, it's just the standard operating procedure of reprobate minds (my thanks to Dollarsbill)

Since: Jan 08

Thailand

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Karma can be a bitch. Bigots beware.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2013
FTA: "Rules were if you don't complete your model you are goneski, so how do the lesbian couple get in? Oh wait, bisexuality is great for TV ratings."

So since when is a lesbian couple the same as a bisexual couple? That shows the mentality of the people against it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 14, 2013
I especially liked:

"Keep watching and judge us after 10 weeks, not after 10 minutes," said Blair.

Hell yeah!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 Jul 14, 2013
snyper wrote:
I especially liked:
"Keep watching and judge us after 10 weeks, not after 10 minutes," said Blair.
Hell yeah!
10 weeks? That's just under a season for these shows isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 min woodtick57 1,927
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 10 min June VanDerMark 9,787
News The Latest: Kasich calls for balance on gay rig... 12 min Denny CranesPlace 16
News 'Atheists, homosexuals and transgender individu... 21 min Big Boobed Babe 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Harvey 10,682
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 34,242
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 2 hr Missy Heroin 370
More from around the web