Comments
3,301 - 3,320 of 3,343 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2014
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4230 May 22, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
HI - Did everyone know that golem is dead?
Is that why Jade and Jizzy are so mad? Sheeesh. I didn't kill him.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4232 May 22, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you had taken the time to read the opening post you would understand....bla bla bla...
Maybe if you'd GET A JOB!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4233 May 23, 2013
So how long has it been now since the Golem faked his death in a desperate plea for attention? Anyone know?

“Dont reelect useless politicos”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4234 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
A young able bodied loser bullying an old war vet in a wheelchair is a pathetic thing. Pathetic.
Aren't there any defenseless little kids around for Jade to bully?
Which reminds me, why doesn't Jade stop wasting his time on Topix 24/7 and GET A JOB? And start PAYING TAXES and STOP MOOCHING off the rest of us?
YUK!YUK!YUK! Nebraska Jade. Spends his days and nights on Topix. What a loser.
I too am a fairly recent war vet , got out 8 yrs ago but you are a sad freak who lives here and has lost perspective of reality to the point that you feel that someone who disagrees with you or debates you (as if you are capable of debate) is a bully .

It is a forum try to understand that. No one is physically touching you though I suspect you might like that, your starved for attention and more than that.

Army, 2ND Division Artillery.

Location hidden

#4235 May 23, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you had taken the time to read the opening post you would understand that no one asked you to care. But then again Topix is all about you and the attention you so desperately seek. All this thread deserves is some respect, and you chose to join the troll and all his derogatory usernames tactics. Enjoy yourself Frankie, Topix seems to be all you have. Don't bother responding, I have a life and chose not to read your pathetic take on it.
" Topix seems to be all you have."

Sadly for him , you are correct .

Location hidden

#4236 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
So quiet and serious around here, what did some jackass die or something?
THE VA will provide you with depression meds which you are in dire need of.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4237 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am a fairly recent war vet , got out 8 yrs ago but you are a sad freak who lives here and has lost perspective of reality to the point that you feel that someone who disagrees with you or debates you (as if you are capable of debate) is a bully .
It is a forum try to understand that. No one is physically touching you though I suspect you might like that, your starved for attention and more than that.
Army, 2ND Division Artillery.
Says the jackass doing the same thing. Try and relax tough guy.
Golem is Dead

United States

#4238 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4239 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
" Topix seems to be all you have."
Sadly for him , you are correct .
Even if that were true, you'd still be a stupid lonely troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4240 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
THE VA will provide you with depression meds which you are in dire need of.
Depression? Are you stupid? I'm the only one around here not depressed that some narcissistic clown faked his death.

Try and pay attention! You get all mad and sh!t then you get stupid. Relax power trooper.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4241 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
....(as if you are capable of debate)...
When you are ready to start debating and stop your angry ad hominem attacks, let me know and then I'll humiliate you in a debate.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4242 May 23, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
We're supposed to be depressed about it according to this clown Jose. I'm not depressed because no one died. The Golem faked his death in a desperate plea for attention.

Location hidden

#4245 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
We're supposed to be depressed about it according to this clown Jose. I'm not depressed because no one died. The Golem faked his death in a desperate plea for attention.
You LIVE here and follow people around but when they reply you accuse them of being bullies and wear your service on your sleeve .

UNLIKE your heroes Rush Limbaugh, Ted Nugent and ALL of FOX, many of us in this forum served.

Grow up and act your age.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4246 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
You LIVE here and follow people around but when they reply you accuse them of being bullies and wear your service on your sleeve .
UNLIKE your heroes Rush Limbaugh, Ted Nugent and ALL of FOX, many of us in this forum served.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4247 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Bullying.

Location hidden

#4248 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 34 and act it , you are?

It is you who needs to grow up ,you troll like a love starved stalker trying to get reaction from people here.

Location hidden

#4249 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! Bullying.
Lol you do that , I hope others have seen how easy I got your number, your a nasty troll and it only took me 5 minutes to make you cry Uncle and in a damn forum no less.

See you again troll , get a life before others here also start making you cry, Go to the VA get your depression meds .

Shocked that no one put you in place sooner.

Lol too easy.

Location hidden

#4250 May 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that were true, you'd still be a stupid lonely troll.
I'm here once in a blue moon you live here you lifeless looser .

Blood sucking parasite .
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4251 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 34 and act it , you are?
It is you who needs to grow up ,you troll like a love starved stalker trying to get reaction from people here.
More than twice your age and I act 14! You should be so lucky.

Lighten up fruitcake, have some fun. What did someone die around here or something?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#4252 May 23, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you do that , I hope others have seen how easy I got your number, your a nasty troll and it only took me 5 minutes to make you cry Uncle and in a damn forum no less.
See you again troll , get a life before others here also start making you cry, Go to the VA get your depression meds .
Shocked that no one put you in place sooner.
Lol too easy.
Danth's Law. Grow up tough guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Gay be gone 49,449
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 16 min nhjeff 608
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 18 min Dr Milan Sufflay 1,124
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 31 min eJohn 72
Ga. teen kicked out after admitting he's gay to... 47 min eJohn 33
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 55 min eJohn 8
Gay marriage opponents take lower profile 58 min eJohn 24
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Mikey 1,738
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Gunther 55,058
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST PIECE OF SH!T? 7 hr Frank Rizzo 8
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 11 hr Belle Sexton 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search