Gay Rights And Great Leaders

Gay Rights And Great Leaders

There are 28 comments on the www.guardian.co.tt story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Gay Rights And Great Leaders. In it, www.guardian.co.tt reports that:

Great leaders are the ones who do historic things. Free slaves, end wars, empower the disenfranchised, put men on the moon...The Prime Minister's apparent promise to produce a "policy will forge the way forward for T&T as government seeks to put an end to all discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation" can be Kamla Persad-Bissessar's historic move to catapult her into the realm of great leaders in history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.guardian.co.tt.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#23 Dec 30, 2012
Under Achievers wrote:
A male father and female mother and their natural born child are the absolute ideal conditions for raising any child. Even a child that is brought up with an adopted male and female parent is 'less' ideal for any child but must be accepted as a viable alternative. SS parenting is going to be an absolute nightmare for said child being deficient of a male role model among lesbians and deficient of a female among gay men.
Joseph Mengele would be so proud of this country.
Yet ... you have zero evidence to back up your claims above. Why is that?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#25 Dec 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've tried it, probably liked it, but I'll pass. Stupid A$$ Fa$$ot.
There's a race in VA where you can work out your fantasies. They stroke horses don't they?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Under Achievers wrote:
A male father and female mother and their natural born child are the absolute ideal conditions for raising any child. Even a child that is brought up with an adopted male and female parent is 'less' ideal for any child but must be accepted as a viable alternative. SS parenting is going to be an absolute nightmare for said child being deficient of a male role model among lesbians and deficient of a female among gay men.
Joseph Mengele would be so proud of this country.
Even if the structure you advocate is ideal, why are you opposed to someone taking care of the child the natural parents can't or won't take care of?

You're right about one thing. Mengele would be proud of your vision of a perfect world.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#28 Dec 30, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>There's a race in VA where you can work out your fantasies. They stroke horses don't they?
oops my bad. should be "ranch" not race.
hoodathunkit

De Graff, OH

#29 Dec 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've tried it, probably liked it, but I'll pass. Stupid A$$ Fa$$ot.
So...you like having your sphincter wrapped around your neck...that explains a lot about your immaturity.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Dec 30, 2012
fr JrEsq:

>By the way Ricky, have you ever considered conversion therapy? You seem to be 'queer'.<

No REPUTABLE therapist uses so-called "conversion" therapy, as it has been proven to NOT work.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#32 Dec 30, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you eat a pound of shit a day, it's no wonder you're delusional.
You must work in a theater, which one?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Thanks for posting a great article - it is nice to knnow some people in that benighted country have a brain. My housemate has a co-worker from there and she says her relatives are finding it impossible to live - carjackings and robberies everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Rose_NoHo 61,655
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 7 min Wisdom 12
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 13 min Dillon 44
News 'My kids could be gay' - Ryan O'Shaughnessy on ... 1 hr Dillon 24
News LGBTQ representation in film fell in 2017, acco... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Homosexuality alien to our culture, I'll fight ... 2 hr Gremlin 7
News Hardware store employee accused of using anti-g... 2 hr Dillon 3
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,166
News Gay veteran with a penchant for heels wins land... 8 hr TEA FART 96