Gay Rights And Great Leaders

Dec 30, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.guardian.co.tt

Great leaders are the ones who do historic things. Free slaves, end wars, empower the disenfranchised, put men on the moon...The Prime Minister's apparent promise to produce a "policy will forge the way forward for T&T as government seeks to put an end to all discrimination based on gender or sexual orientation" can be Kamla Persad-Bissessar's historic move to catapult her into the realm of great leaders in history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

"Great leaders are the ones who do historic things".
Adolf Hitler did a lot of historical things, so he must have been a great leader.
This article, which implies that any politician who facilitates gay rights will be remembered as a great leader, is just another in the greatest misinformation campaign in history, brought to you by queer Ricky in Kansas.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Always trying to do my part in furtherance of the evil gay agenda, sweetie. By the by, have you ever considered therapy? You seem to have 'issues'.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Always trying to do my part in furtherance of the evil gay agenda, sweetie. By the by, have you ever considered therapy? You seem to have 'issues'.
By the way Ricky, have you ever considered conversion therapy? You seem to be 'queer'.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
By the way Ricky, have you ever considered conversion therapy? You seem to be 'queer'.
And damn proud of it cupcake. Considered it, read a great deal about it and believe any fool that suggests it should be whacked repeatedly upside the head with a tennis racket until they realize what a badly informed waste of human potential they are. Any questions?
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And damn proud of it cupcake. Considered it, read a great deal about it and believe any fool that suggests it should be whacked repeatedly upside the head with a tennis racket until they realize what a badly informed waste of human potential they are. Any questions?
"Any questions?"
Yup, I got a question: Ricky, when did you decide to become a gay action hero?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

1978 CE

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any questions?"
When did you decide to deny your gay desires? Rick answered your question, now answer mine.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you decide to be a shiteater as well as a TransQueer???
Okay, which comeback for that one? Well, it's a tie between two:

1. You tell me.

and

2. Scat is a straight perversion, straight people do it, so if your second assertion is valid then your first is impossible. If your first is valid then your second is impossible.
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you decide to be a shiteater as well as a TransQueer???
I could ask your (dysfunctional) parents the same question,if you don't like it here,then leave.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I like this essay!

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Excellent article Rick!

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any questions?"
probably years before you hit puberty and decided to become a gay troll action figure.

BTW did you ever send in that application to that ranch where they teach men how to stroke horses? Bet you'd be a perfect 'stable boy' there.

(do I get a Bazinga anyone?)

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
1978 CE
I was right. Way before junior hit puberty.(BTW JR> we're all pulling for ya. Puberty is a tough time but you will survive it.)

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

snyper wrote:
I like this essay!
I'm book marking this next time some anti gay bigot cries "religious freedom" within ten paces of my hearing.

"People are often satisfied with their ways of life simply because it is all they’ve ever known. But looking in from the outside, from the future or from a different perspective, it can be seen people may lack many inalienable human rights. Women can’t drive, the differently abled are denied jobs, children aren’t schooled, child labour still exists, rape camps still exist, albinos are murdered for their “good luck” properties…

While social change takes time, legislative change ought not to take longer."

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

and...

"Public discussion on the topic will no doubt bring heated debate. No doubt the main naysayers are the ones who will take out full-page ads using the money of their congregations. Yet one would ask all parties come to the table with facts. If decriminalising homosexuality will bring fire and brimstone, let’s see an example of when this has happened (from real life, not from a parable)."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You could also put a water hose up your A$$ and turn it on too. Stupid Fa$$ot
Actually, that's a scam perpetrated by people with the same level of dishonesty are you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_cleansing
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>probably years before you hit puberty and decided to become a gay troll action figure.
BTW did you ever send in that application to that ranch where they teach men how to stroke horses? Bet you'd be a perfect 'stable boy' there.
(do I get a Bazinga anyone?)
Bazinga
Under Achievers

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

JrEsq wrote:
"Great leaders are the ones who do historic things".
Adolf Hitler did a lot of historical things, so he must have been a great leader.
This article, which implies that any politician who facilitates gay rights will be remembered as a great leader, is just another in the greatest misinformation campaign in history, brought to you by queer Ricky in Kansas.
Well, some would argue those deflating our currency into the toilet now did so to Germany as well and leading to the holocaust in Bolshevik Russia some 20 years earlier.
Read Hitlers famous speech "The Jewish Question" found at jewishlibrary.com
I don't support the murder of any human being but one must learn from history as to why Hitler did what he did. Some are suggesting that the 6 million number is off. That I do not know but one must consider how one could gas so many people, remove them, and bury them at some 'undisclosed' location. Locations that apparently few have ever been found. Regardless of it all apparently few learned anything from the previous atrocities.
hoodathunkit

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You could also put a water hose up your A$$ and turn it on too. Stupid Fa$$ot
You should try that...it might help dislodge your head...unless you actually enjoy having your sphincter wrapped so tightly around your neck that it cuts off the bloodflow to your last two surviving braincells.
Under Achievers

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

A male father and female mother and their natural born child are the absolute ideal conditions for raising any child. Even a child that is brought up with an adopted male and female parent is 'less' ideal for any child but must be accepted as a viable alternative. SS parenting is going to be an absolute nightmare for said child being deficient of a male role model among lesbians and deficient of a female among gay men.
Joseph Mengele would be so proud of this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••