Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

There are 220 comments on the News24 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage. In it, News24 reports that:

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#206 Feb 23, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
Growing up Gay is hard?
You clearly aren't man enough to have done it.
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
So why not treat Homosexuals with medical cures so they don't suffer then?
It is far easier to treat those who cause the suffering, you know, people like you who are the only real problem with being homosexual.
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
It seems extremely likely to treat Homosexuals with Medical cures.
Lamb chop, the only thing that is extremely likely is you not having a f*cking clue as to what you are about to ramble on about. Let me make it simple for your obviously simple mind, there has never been a "cure" for homosexuality, in spite of some pretty horrific lengths that have been gone to in order to find one. There is no need for a "cure" for homosexuality, because what idiots like you "think", there isn't a damn thing wrong with us that needs to be "cured".
Supported in.
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
1. Anti Depressants Medications turning Homosexuals to Heterosexuals.
2. Rats who engaged in Homosexual activity given Serotonin became completely Heterosexual.
3. Homosexuals getting strokes & becoming Heterosexual & Heterosexuals getting strokes & becoming Homosexual.
All is supportive of Homosexuality being a treatable condition.
Yet... The U.S government makes it a hate crime to treat Homosexuals with medical cures!
Even a Doctor got in trouble for treating willing Homosexuals with Anti Depressants to become Heterosexual..
... For this the Doctor got in trouble with the U.S government by being unlawful of a hate crime.
Is this productive?
I don't think so!
This is counter-productive!
Hon, I don't know who "educated" you to be this flaming ignorant, but you might want to consider a malpractice lawsuit, because they letting you make a fool of yourself. You've mistaken anecdotal accounts not supported by actual science as facts and just made up some other sh*t out of whole cloth. The only thing that isn't productive is having to deal with your unfortunate choice to become a maleducated moron who is trying to rationalize his irrational hate.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#207 Feb 23, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Can a gay explain something?
Why should gays get extra rights, and not pedophiles?
Surely according to gay logic, pedophiles are human beings too, and deserve better rights?
Pedophiles have rights dear, but the rights of their potential victims far outweigh them. Society has the right to set an age at which consent can be given to that sort of conduct. If you violate that, you can be deservedly punished. But when the parties are both above that age and can can give consent to that sort of behavior, unless they are doing it right in front of you, why would you imagine it to be any of your business? One parting thought, don't forget sweetie, the vast majority of said pedophiles, including those who prefer the little boys, are heterosexual.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#208 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles have rights dear, but the rights of their potential victims far outweigh them. Society has the right to set an age at which consent can be given to that sort of conduct. If you violate that, you can be deservedly punished. But when the parties are both above that age and can can give consent to that sort of behavior, unless they are doing it right in front of you, why would you imagine it to be any of your business? One parting thought, don't forget sweetie, the vast majority of said pedophiles, including those who prefer the little boys, are heterosexual.
BS!
if your decision to be punk or queer- thus is not natural fit in to society. Pedos- the same! and those more often in perversion have something wrong in them on a level of zoophiles.

Bottom line is- your choice to be rebellious against normal human, religion, society values - you are an outcast and forget the privileges.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#209 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles have rights dear, but the rights of their potential victims far outweigh them. Society has the right to set an age at which consent can be given to that sort of conduct. If you violate that, you can be deservedly punished. But when the parties are both above that age and can can give consent to that sort of behavior, unless they are doing it right in front of you, why would you imagine it to be any of your business? One parting thought, don't forget sweetie, the vast majority of said pedophiles, including those who prefer the little boys, are heterosexual.
So they struggle to set an age of consent at the possible yongest age.
So if age of consent will be say 8 years it should be ok with me right?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#210 Feb 23, 2013
Atasas wrote:
BS!
if your decision to be punk or queer- thus is not natural fit in to society. Pedos- the same! and those more often in perversion have something wrong in them on a level of zoophiles.
Bottom line is- your choice to be rebellious against normal human, religion, society values - you are an outcast and forget the privileges.
Sweetie, your ability to equate people who are naturally and normally attracted to their own sex and who as adults want to live that out with other adults, with people who get way too fond of their animal friends and people who do bad things to little children, is no ones problem but your own. Sorry. There have always been gay folk and there always will be and as soon as society, whichever society, comes to grips with that, the better off we will all be. We are your equal, despite your obvious inferiority.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#211 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
So they struggle to set an age of consent at the possible yongest age.
So if age of consent will be say 8 years it should be ok with me right?
Let's see. In Russia, back in 1996, it was set at 16, then in 1998 at 14 and in 2003, back to 16. I imagine, if you look back even further, there were probably even scarier ages attached to it. In this country, there were instances where that age was as low as 10 and the thought that you should be at least 16 is actually a fairly modern one. We'll figure it out eventually, but we do need to protect those children who might be victimized by such acts.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#212 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You clearly aren't man enough to have done it.
<quoted text>It is far easier to treat those who cause the suffering, you know, people like you who are the only real problem with being homosexual.
<quoted text>Lamb chop, the only thing that is extremely likely is you not having a f*cking clue as to what you are about to ramble on about. Let me make it simple for your obviously simple mind, there has never been a "cure" for homosexuality, in spite of some pretty horrific lengths that have been gone to in order to find one. There is no need for a "cure" for homosexuality, because what idiots like you "think", there isn't a damn thing wrong with us that needs to be "cured".
Supported in.
<quoted text>Hon, I don't know who "educated" you to be this flaming ignorant, but you might want to consider a malpractice lawsuit, because they letting you make a fool of yourself. You've mistaken anecdotal accounts not supported by actual science as facts and just made up some other sh*t out of whole cloth. The only thing that isn't productive is having to deal with your unfortunate choice to become a maleducated moron who is trying to rationalize his irrational hate.
You said that growing up gay was hard enough

..... Then you went on to say that people like me make it harder.

Which would suggest that you were saying being gay is hard just being gay.

....
...... Well.... Of course it must be terrible to not be able to control your own sexual thoughts to be like the normal heterosexual people.

It must be terrible & confusing to be Homosexual in general.

Even if they were tolerated.

.....
.......
......... You say Homosexuals aren't wrong..... That people who are intolerant of them are the only issue.

But... Fact of the matter is Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles prone to more STD's, Mental illness & mental confusion ect ect.

...
..... So why would it be wrong to seek for serious cures for Homosexuality then?
Brit Expat

Saint-nazaire-de-pézan, France

#213 Feb 23, 2013
Pesky Jewish Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that growing up gay was hard enough
..... Then you went on to say that people like me make it harder.
Which would suggest that you were saying being gay is hard just being gay.
....
...... Well.... Of course it must be terrible to not be able to control your own sexual thoughts to be like the normal heterosexual people.
It must be terrible & confusing to be Homosexual in general.
Even if they were tolerated.
.....
.......
......... You say Homosexuals aren't wrong..... That people who are intolerant of them are the only issue.
But... Fact of the matter is Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles prone to more STD's, Mental illness & mental confusion ect ect.
...
..... So why would it be wrong to seek for serious cures for Homosexuality then?
It is so sad that your brain was removed at the same time as your forescin. I bet the rabid rabi loved sucking it though. LOL

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#214 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your ability to equate people who are naturally and normally attracted to their own sex and who as adults want to live that out with other adults, with people who get way too fond of their animal friends and people who do bad things to little children, is no ones problem but your own.
.
Queer,
1- Rant what you are saying enough for me not to allow perverts like you nowhere near my kids! or to the country where I live.

2- Kids up to an age of 13- should not need to think about their sexuality. Up to such age- it is biological this and that, such get in use for "creating of babies, when they grow up", "that is mum and that is dad" and "that's all of them in a church".

3-Concerned for 8 year old kid being "abused" by not being able to express himself queer?- not just you, that need castration, your dog and cat is a MUST, because you are enforcing pervert-ism on them already

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#215 Feb 23, 2013
4- what about the rights not to have my kids exposed to perverts in school or else?
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#216 Feb 23, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so sad that your brain was removed at the same time as your forescin. I bet the rabid rabi loved sucking it though. LOL
F*ck the Jew Mohel!

That is something that should be made illegal in the U.S is that pedophile Jewish ritual of metzitzah b'peh.
Brit Expat

Saint-nazaire-de-pézan, France

#217 Feb 23, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck the Jew Mohel!
That is something that should be made illegal in the U.S is that pedophile Jewish ritual of metzitzah b'peh.
I've always believed it to be strange! Religious types, interfering with the genitals of young boys! Perhaps they just enjoy it?

The Atheist.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#218 Feb 23, 2013
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
?
yes it is no to perverts culture in church, not club, you dumbo.
Citizens?- no need , just take break a short break to plakia- they'll accept your flaunting as native tradition, some say
"church" is a fancy name for "club".

Not my club. Not my rules.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#219 Feb 23, 2013
Atasas wrote:
<quoted text>
BS!
if your decision to be punk or queer- thus is not natural fit in to society. Pedos- the same! and those more often in perversion have something wrong in them on a level of zoophiles.
Bottom line is- your choice to be rebellious against normal human, religion, society values - you are an outcast and forget the privileges.
Lots of opinions. No facts.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#220 Feb 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
So they struggle to set an age of consent at the possible yongest age.
So if age of consent will be say 8 years it should be ok with me right?
"they" do?

Who? Where?

What does this have to do with gay people?

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#221 Feb 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"they" do?
Who? Where?
What does this have to do with gay people?
Queer,
"Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage"
else ask questions in as in natural world forms

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#222 Feb 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of opinions. No facts.
Fact is you are unnatural weirdo- I say, the law and sense of society.
If you are an an adamant bender, buy an an shack in the mountains and don't come back to the society was was born in to... EVER!

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#223 Feb 23, 2013
Fact is you are unnatural weirdo- I say, the law and sense of society.
If you are an adamant bender, buy a shack in the remotest mountains and don't come back to the society was was born in to... EVER!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#224 Feb 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see. In Russia, back in 1996, it was set at 16, then in 1998 at 14 and in 2003, back to 16. I imagine, if you look back even further, there were probably even scarier ages attached to it. In this country, there were instances where that age was as low as 10 and the thought that you should be at least 16 is actually a fairly modern one. We'll figure it out eventually, but we do need to protect those children who might be victimized by such acts.
Age of consent should be 70.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#225 Feb 23, 2013
Pesky Jewish Rat wrote:
You said that growing up gay was hard enough
..... Then you went on to say that people like me make it harder.
Which would suggest that you were saying being gay is hard just being gay.
Sweetie, we are all born to the presumption that we are going to be heterosexual when we grow up. Your parents have it, society has it, it is pretty much inescapable. From the moment we are born we are taught the ways of the heterosexual. Now imagine growing up with the realization that you aren't even slightly heterosexual. You know it, but it's unlike your parents have caught on to it and society certainly doesn't know it, everybody assumes any of us is growing up to be straight. Now imagine trying to figure out what the best thing for you to do with that homosexuality that you realize you were born with, when no one wants or can talk about it, role models are denied to you and factual information can be really hard to find. Then you add to that having to deal with wonderful people such as yourself who have chosen to have "issues" with our having been born to be homosexual. Get it now, sweetie?
Pesky Jewish Rat wrote:
....
...... Well.... Of course it must be terrible to not be able to control your own sexual thoughts to be like the normal heterosexual people.
It must be terrible & confusing to be Homosexual in general.
Even if they were tolerated.
Cupcake, heterosexuality may be the norm, but it shouldn't be confused with normal. You certainly ain't and some of you folk are pretty serious freaks. It's only confusing to grow up to be homosexual when we listen to confused folk like you, not realizing just how confused you really are.
.....
.......
Pesky Jewish Rat wrote:
......... You say Homosexuals aren't wrong..... That people who are intolerant of them are the only issue.
But... Fact of the matter is Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles prone to more STD's, Mental illness & mental confusion ect ect.
...
..... So why would it be wrong to seek for serious cures for Homosexuality then?
Buttercup, the only thing unhealthy about this homosexual's lifestyle is that I smoke. I don't drink, don't do drugs, don't engage in unsafe sex, have never been diagnosed with either a mental illness or sexually transmitted disease. I did see a shrink a couple of times after what I did to the guy who took a swing at a friend of mine when I lived in New York. But that had nothing to do with my being gay, but with the reality that I had accidentally shattered his jaw when I threw him against a parked car and had kneed him in the groin so hard that it cost him a testicle. It was easier to sort out than I expected.

The reality is sweetie, the only thing you know about homosexuality is factually challenged stereotypes that really have nothing to do with the lives of actual homosexuals who are happy with who they are, even if folk like you can't cope. There is a cure for you, it is called knowledge and understanding. You clearly have neither...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 23 min Ismail 613
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 35 min Gov Corbutt of th... 11
News Clinton marches in New York pride parade 39 min Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 41 min WasteWater 1
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 45 min Gov Corbutt of th... 6
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 50 min WasteWater 13,003
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 53 min WasteWater 39
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 56 min WasteWater 919
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr TomInElPaso 37,271
More from around the web