Northern Ireland Man Attacked in Alle...

Northern Ireland Man Attacked in Alleged Hate Crime

There are 55 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Northern Ireland Man Attacked in Alleged Hate Crime. In it, EDGE reports that:

A man from Belfast, Northern Ireland, alleges that he was beaten after leaving a popular gay nightclub by two men, who hurled anti-gay slurs at him, the Fermanagh Herald reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Because straight men hate everybody.Those people only care about cars and sports.There either beatg up men for gay bars to lynching black men or watcing violent video games.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Garvin wrote:
How many little boys did he molest?
Haters don't need any justification; at least THEY think so.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Sep 27, 2013
Garvin wrote:
How many fake lying names are YOU going to use today, little liar?

Palm Springs, California

#11 Sep 27, 2013
SLIF wrote:
Because straight men hate everybody.Those people only care about cars and sports.There either beatg up men for gay bars to lynching black men or watcing violent video games.
Oh, honey, all straight men are monsters. Some of my dearest and most close friends are heteros. They are as straight as the horizon line, but so sure of their OWN manhood, they have zero problems with whom others sleep with.

I've actually known a couple of my hetero pals who have no problem giving me a manly hug or kiss out of friendship. Now THOSE are REAL men. Not the little cowards who travel in packs like hyenas and seek out strangers to take out their frustrations and fears upon.

I have found that the ones who are so frightened are the ones with terrible issues and insecurities. Funny thing is, the ones MOST afraid of getting hit on are usually the most vile hideous goombas imaginable. If I came across one of them lying naked on a bear skin rug, I would run from the room screaming in horror.

Palm Springs, California

#12 Sep 27, 2013
Sorry, "all straight men are NOT monsters" good lord, was THAT ever a terrible error. Sorry!
One tru prod

Tavistock, UK

#15 Sep 27, 2013
Get da fcuk hare nay wtfs all dis abot? Jaysus chriisse ders about 5 faraignars in dis thraed. Guys dis is balfast. Get da fcuk away at that Haha. We've enough people from faraign cuntry here ie a loada rebals dat belong in IRALAND. Take ur selves off back til tha gay foram. Pradisint people of dis countray aren't gay frindly. End of.

NO SURRENDER FGAU LET THEM HOME REM 1690 AND GOD SAVE ARE QUEEN
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Sep 27, 2013
When are these queers going to learn to stop playing grab-ass with the wron guys!

Just the other night a queer grabbed my ass and I had to give him a beat down.
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Sep 27, 2013
I'm sick of queers always grabbing my ass and trying to kiss me.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#20 Sep 27, 2013
Nothing like a thread on hate crimes to bring out the hate trolls and sock puppets.

Keep that irrational hate on display for all to see.

"The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice."
Clint Eastwood
Maidstone is an engaylish

Nanjing, China

#21 Sep 27, 2013
I bet Francis was involved in one way or another seeing as he is a gay maidstone homo
One tru prod

Tavistock, UK

#22 Sep 27, 2013
"The gayer a man is da more likely it is he has bum aids"
One tru prod

Ns
Wot a mess

Nanjing, China

#23 Sep 27, 2013
But I bet that you didn't complain whe she shoved her finger up yout butt
Wot a mess

Nanjing, China

#24 Sep 27, 2013
oh oh yeah yeah, everybody knows your gay

you'll be twice as gay tomorrow, yeah yeah,

everybody knows your gay
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 28, 2013
Rudy wrote:
I'm sick of queers always grabbing my ass and trying to kiss me.
Some people have a bad habit of flattering themselves.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#27 Sep 28, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your problem huh gremlin, you like the little boys. Sick Queer PedophiIe.
You have me confused with your dad. All that TRAUMA you suffered as a child has damaged your thinking.
Equality---

Buckingham, UK

#30 Sep 28, 2013
Garvin wrote:
Known fact pal, the largest sick elements who target children are known to the victim, and these comprise of Uncles, Brothers, Fathers, Cousins, and Neighbours who all hide under the cloak of being hetro-sexual while children can also be targeted by trusted professional folk who also hide under the falsehood that they are hetro-sexual, such as teachers, priests, and celebrities and care workers.

Homosexuality, is a completely different sexual attraction, while it is a statistic fact that homosexuals are less likely to take any sick vile advantage of innocent children.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#32 Sep 28, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered therapy for your compulsion for young little boys?
Go for it. It's one thing being a pervert but it's a totally different ball game when you go after little boys, as you do.
Perfect screen name for a phag boy like you!!

Palm Springs, California

#33 Sep 28, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your problem huh gremlin, you like the little boys. Sick Queer PedophiIe.
Unless you are scoping out someone's house, tracking his phone calls and mail, peeking into windows, or other surveillance, how can you make accusations like that?

You don't like it when people on here accuse you of molesting girls for no reason, why is it OK for you to do the opposite?

Palm Springs, California

#34 Sep 28, 2013
Oscar wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed:)
How sick are you to enjoy stories about people getting hurt? What kind of beast raised you? A hyena?

WWJD? Not anything you do.

Palm Springs, California

#35 Sep 28, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered therapy for your compulsion for young little boys?
Go for it. It's one thing being a pervert but it's a totally different ball game when you go after little boys, as you do.
And you know this how....?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Rose_NoHo 61,655
News Kim Davis challenger: Man whose marriage licens... 7 min Wisdom 12
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 13 min Dillon 44
News 'My kids could be gay' - Ryan O'Shaughnessy on ... 1 hr Dillon 24
News LGBTQ representation in film fell in 2017, acco... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 2
News Homosexuality alien to our culture, I'll fight ... 2 hr Gremlin 7
News Hardware store employee accused of using anti-g... 2 hr Dillon 3
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 28,166
News Gay veteran with a penchant for heels wins land... 8 hr TEA FART 96