Men in Ladies Restroom? Disgusting Thoughts!

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Even you weirdos must admit anyone born with a cock and a set of balls should be in the damn mens restroom eh? Im not really a follower of queers, dikes or x-overs but don't tell me growing some hair and dressing like a female gets you ready to invade the womens restroom. If so I hope you don't make the mistake of offending any of my female friends or family memebers with me nearby, please. Geta grip and if you don't need to squat to piss then DONT!
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6528-transg...
Anonymous Stakeout

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Even you weirdos must admit anyone born with a cock and a set of balls should be in the damn mens restroom eh? Im not really a follower of queers, dikes or x-overs but don't tell me growing some hair and dressing like a female gets you ready to invade the womens restroom. If so I hope you don't make the mistake of offending any of my female friends or family memebers with me nearby, please. Geta grip and if you don't need to squat to piss then DONT!
Are you a female woman?
Patriot

Mexico

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Anonymous Stakeout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a female woman?
Nope! What difference does it make?
Remus

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Patriot wrote:
I agree 100%. I best never catch a queer in the ladies room or he's gonna have hell to pay!
Anonymous Stakeout

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! What difference does it make?
What are you doing in the ladies room?
Anonymous Stakeout

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. I best never catch a queer in the ladies room or he's gonna have hell to pay!
To the lady named 'Remus': Do you have nice tits?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 30 min SupportAlanandfra... 42
Order..order.. 31 min SupportAlanandfra... 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 41 min Belle Sexton 59,884
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 52 min Wondering 99
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 55 min Wondering 4,351
News Boy Scouts' leader speaks out on gay adults ban 57 min Wondering 32
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 2 hr EdmondWA 100
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr Brian_G 5,571
News Josh Duggar apology not enough? Fallout from mo... 5 hr Nose basher 38
More from around the web