France: 'Mosque for gays'

France: 'Mosque for gays'

There are 507 comments on the www.albawaba.com story from Nov 21, 2012, titled France: 'Mosque for gays'. In it, www.albawaba.com reports that:

An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.albawaba.com.

ya heba

Northmead, Australia

#44 Nov 22, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
its lies and anti-islamic stuff
No gays allowed in islam sorry
i agree with you 1000% you can smell the lies from miles away.
Daniel

Guelph, Canada

#45 Nov 22, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
its lies and anti-islamic stuff
No gays allowed in islam sorry
rio

Bromley, UK

#46 Nov 22, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as The Holy Trinity is concerned, there are a great many view son that among Protestants, and it belongs which Protestant denomination you belong to, and even within a single Protestant denomination, there is frequently disagreement about that..
The Christian doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three divine persons or hypostases: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit. The three persons are distinct yet coexist in unity, and are co-equal, co-eternal and consubstantial. Put another way, the three persons of the Trinity are of one being or ousia. The Trinity is considered to be a mystery of Christian faith.
muslim

Teddington, UK

#47 Nov 22, 2012
Muslim gay! LOL.. He could call himself whatever he wants, if he calls himself the pope does dat make him the pope? It only happens in Christianity not Islam.
well

Stoney Creek, Canada

#48 Nov 22, 2012
What about lesbians?
jaz

Teddington, UK

#49 Nov 22, 2012
They could come around at my flat.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#50 Nov 22, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nZjGCrTrGsYXX
what does that prove? the country has been secular, and now Shari'a on the way their days will be numbered.

did you also read the part where he said ISLAM DOES NOT allow/APPROVE?
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#51 Nov 22, 2012
well wrote:
What about lesbians?
All is forbidden under Islam, infact All sex outside of marriage (between a man and his wife) is FORBIDDEN. and serves punishment.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#52 Nov 22, 2012
did anyone really fall for this nonsense? i mean no mosque will be EVER built in such filthy manner, its the house of Allah not the house of sins. all this is is a desperation from the kuffar nothing new. they fear of the coming Islamic domination.

Epic FAIL!!!!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#53 Nov 22, 2012
'An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...'

Awesome!!!!!!

Location hidden

#54 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
did anyone really fall for this nonsense? i mean no mosque will be EVER built in such filthy manner, its the house of Allah not the house of sins. all this is is a desperation from the kuffar nothing new. they fear of the coming Islamic domination.
Epic FAIL!!!!
Grow up!!

You're falling behind, the world is progressing and you just can't accept it.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#55 Nov 22, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!!
You're falling behind, the world is progressing and you just can't accept it.
like i said EPIC FAIL!!!!

Location hidden

#56 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said I'm an epic fail
Yes, no doubt you took the short bus.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#57 Nov 22, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, according to scientific discoveries made in th past few years, virgin births (pathrnogenesis) amongs animals, even mammals, is more common than once believed, although it has never been observed in humans.
Parthenogenesis has never been observed in mammals in the wild. It has been induced in the lab in some mammals (e.g. rabbits), and generally causes major developmental abnormalities.
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#58 Nov 22, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, no doubt you took the short bus.
editing my post actually explains you.

Location hidden

#59 Nov 22, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
editing my post actually explains you.
You're a brain dead muslim robot. There is nothing else to do with you. You're hopeless.
Slave of Allah

Fairfield, CT

#60 Nov 23, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. Unless they BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Son Of God and the Savior, Muslims can't go to heaven anyway.
la ilaha illallah
la ilaha illallah
la ilaha illallah

Jeusus himself has said he isnt GOD. your belife is baseless and false.

watch this.
Dowight

Abilene, TX

#61 Nov 23, 2012
Gosh... just be sure the day they open mosque for gays in the very centre of Paris, they'll say there appears an extreme need in mosques for their brothers in faith riddled with paedophilia and zoophilia. How much fastidious those muslims turns to be... just yesterday at the neighbor's backyard he held the sheep, while his brother in faith has been receiving his first sexual experience with pity animal... but today already they both flatly refuse to sit and to neither pray nor shit together. These muslims... they are amazing, no way. Finally what about building extra mosques all over France for every 17 years old muslim boy, who has forgotten one day himself in playing and raped his 9 years old sister by mistake... just to test his manhood??

And YES, the Koran indeed does not allow muslims to have each other from behind.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63 Nov 23, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... only the Jehovah's Witness cult believes that.
Jehovahs Witnesses believe in one god Jehovah, and believe the first borne of creation Jesus is his son, they are not allowed to be part of the council of churches because they will not accept the trinity doctrine.
Alexanddre

Heraklion, Greece

#64 Nov 23, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Mohammed paid copyrights to the Jews...
He sure hasn't but the least the Arabs could do is leave the Middle East and go back to Pakistan now that we know that islam is a fraud

~A~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min EdmondWA 45,146
Looking for a girlfriend for a married bi-sexual (Aug '08) 2 hr Pleasures feminin... 55
News Singer Greg Gould: 'I was told not to be too gay' 3 hr Marco R s Secret ... 1
News Gay Pride just 'not black enough' 3 hr Marco R s Secret ... 1
News Scientists reveal lesbians are MUCH more likely... 3 hr Marco R s Secret ... 6
News Is your child a "prehomosexual"? Forecasting ad... (Sep '10) 4 hr Dr. Q 773
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 4 hr Dr. Q 6
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr Constitution 101 24,775
More from around the web