France: 'Mosque for gays'

France: 'Mosque for gays'

There are 507 comments on the www.albawaba.com story from Nov 21, 2012, titled France: 'Mosque for gays'. In it, www.albawaba.com reports that:

An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.albawaba.com.

ya heba

Vaucluse, Australia

#359 Nov 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Show me links where it proves am telling lies.
nobody uses 80% figure with EVERYTHING, without any proof of evidence to back up such percentages.

show us the exact same figures you claim or everything will be discarded as the story of your "SAUDI" grandfather and his sexual relations with your mother.
ya heba

Vaucluse, Australia

#360 Nov 27, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Correct my lies by showing me links where I am wrong:
-
http://www2.rz.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/A...
-
A negative association with this belief would contrast the case of genital reference in infancy found in the literature for Middle to Near East. Miner: "The genitals of a baby are stroked by its brothers and sisters to amuse and please it". An Egyptian mother would play with boy's genitals Ammar,. The Kazak rub and play with boy's genitals, and allow masturbation Ford and Beach. In Pakistan, Pandjgur women may stroke the genitalia of their little sons, but only when their husbands, brothers or any other man is absent Pastner, Among the Turks, infants' "penises were kissed and stroked grandparents and parents fondled their genitals and repeated: "You are male, you are male" " Delaney: Blowing on the penis is done to encourage urination. Female genitals and masturbation are ignored. Olsen saw her daughter's "sugar box" "kissed lovingly" by a Turkish maid/nurse and was urged to do the same "as a part of appropriate "mothering" ". Olson-Prather noted that a teenage neighbour girl of the elite class expressed verbal but not physical admiration. Bilge, another American researcher told Olson that this was common among recent and earlier Turkish immigrants near Detroit, Michigan, described that old women may snatch at the penises of little boys as they run by in the nude, threatening to cut them off, but also in apparent celebration of his incipient virility. Edwardes and Masters provide a functional interpretation: "[The] constant forcible retraction has for centuries been customary among the Islamic people of Central Asia (e.g., the Turkomans, Kurds, Uzbeks, Kazak-Kirghiz, etc.), who methodologically masturbate their sons from early infancy in order to expose the glans penis, dilate the preputial orifice, and stimulate growth and development. Rubbed erect, the infant's penis is clasped directly under the corona by the parent's fingers; then the foreskin is jerked fully down again and again, stretching the frenulum and uncovering the crown. All the members of the family, young and old alike, take turns performing this denudation of the glans on the new baby for at least an hour every evening". The Jews, however, would not have the argument of preputial conditioning, because of the neonatal circumcision: "They do it merely because it is super-exciting to the suckling; the exposed glans is therefore rarely if ever touched or rubbed by the fingers".
Messina: "Another "flaw", Suad regards as peculiarly Farsi, is the affectionate genital contact some women extend when they greet or communicate with an infant. It is not entirely uncommon to see women- mother's, aunts, sisters or maids- touch the child's genitals with their hand, then kiss those same fingers, back and forth,(I am told that fathers do this as well, but personally I have only witnessed women doing so. I know of one instance with a female infant and several with males)", also refers to Moroccan maternal mockeries.
"[The boy's] penis, htewta ("little penis"), is the object of a veritable cult on the part of the women rearing him. Little sisters, aunts, maids, and mothers often attract the little boy's attention to his htewta and try to teach him to pronounce the word, which is quite a task given the gutteral initial letter h. Oe of the common games played by adult females with a male child is to get him to understand the connection between sidi (master) and the htwta. Hada sidhum ("This is their master"), say the women, pointing to the child's penis. The kissing of the child's penis is a normal gesture for a female relative who has not seen him since his birth. Tbarkallah 'ala-r-Rajal ("God protect the man"), she may whisper. The child's phallic pride is enhanced systematically, beginning in the first year of life".
More garbage.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#361 Nov 27, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody uses 80% figure with EVERYTHING, without any proof of evidence to back up such percentages.
show us the exact same figures you claim or everything will be discarded as the story of your "SAUDI" grandfather and his sexual relations with your mother.
Read the links I attached
Now it is your turn to prove me wrong.
Show me links where it says that no Muslims urinate on themselves.
-
You Muslims live in a world of denial.

Location hidden

#362 Nov 27, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!! we have another of his favourite 80% figure yet again.
Mr senior citizen,
the 100% figure of urine and leakage describes you perfectly, for you see old man you suffer from sever urinary incontinence due to your enlarged prostate-gland.
and as for your beloved 80% figure being the used up adult diapers/nappies
-
You think that Muslim men do not get enlarged Prostate and suffer from urinary incontinence, of course they do, are you now saying their prayers will not be heard by Allah for they are in a constant stage of leaking urine against there own body.
These poor Creature in Egypt who live on less than $2 a day will never be able to afford an operation to remove the Prostate gland.
All those bastards will end up in hell.

Now it is your turn to show that my percentages are all lies.

You are telling lies to save your Muslim arse so that your Muslim readers can say see how smart one of Muslim women are.
You are not smart at all with out showing proof.

Read my links
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_%...
Abuse of Children
[edit] Middle East
As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent.

FOUR OUT FIVE IS 80% >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >.
-
One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[10] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man." [11] The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything … " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her … "
=
Saudi Arabia
According to recent studies, 60 percent of all sexual assault victims are minors. Family members commit nearly one third of these incidents.

Addressing the issue of family violence at the Jeddah Chamber of Industry and Commerce on Sunday night, Inaam Robai, chairperson of the Committee for Protecting Children’s Rights at the Armed Forces Hospital, said that child abuse in Saudi Arabia has become a very serious issue.
She pointed out that Interior Ministry studies have shown that 45 percent of children are mistreated during their daily lives.

77% IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAY 80% >>>>>>> >>
------
Robai cited a study of Makkah households estimating that 77 percent of child abusers are parents.[20]
December, 2006
Domestic violence against children is on the rise in Saudi Arabia, according to the latest figures released by the Saudi National Human Rights Society.

"Nearly 45 per cent of children in the Kingdom are facing some sort of abuse and domestic violence," the group pointed out.

>>>>> 78% IS NEAR ENOUGH TO 80% >>>>
--
The overwhelming majority of victims in domestic violence cases are girls, with a whopping percentage of 78 whereas the case of boys accounts for 21.6 per cent.[21]

Location hidden

#363 Nov 27, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
More garbage.
-
IT IS CALLED DENIAL.
-
Try educating your self and stop reciting the Qur'an, that is not going to help you on iota.
-
Now that you are the owner of a computer.
Educate your self.
do searches on google.
Get a non Muslim man as a lover that will help you a lot.
Get a fcuck in the proper hole than in the arse hole that also will help you a lot.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#364 Nov 27, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
When out of the hat, Smith's handsome face helped sell his religious con games; in fact, Smith parents were "grifters" as well.
People do have the right to believe whatever they choose to believe, now don't they? You believe in the divinity of Paul's version of Christianity and his back story is no less problematic.

“Facts, not fiction”

Since: Apr 07

Earth

#366 Nov 27, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should every one go back where they come from, eh?
Just because you have to deal with them?
Because apparently Saudi Arabia already has implemented the desired rules. Stop trying to impose a backward culture on another country.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#367 Nov 27, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
"... When physicist Edwin Hubble discovered that the universe was not static but was expanding, Einstein called his cosmological constant 'the greatest mistake of my life'".
For Einstein's other great mistakes, see ...
http://www.neatorama.com/2006/12/19/four-thin...
a) without realising it, you just admitted you lied about Einstein dismissing Hubble's results.
b) yup, Einstein was wrong about some stuff. Oddly (well, not really), you don't even realise what that means.
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll still stick with Pascal.
Ah, so you're sick and don't want any doctors treating you! Good to know.

“Facts, not fiction”

Earth

#368 Nov 27, 2012
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Muhammad said a muslim persons fate is pre-decided,,,Presumably allah is the decision maker of a muslims sexuality and personality.
Just as Allah in his wisdom made you a moron!
Seen any giants lately,, sonny?
Oi, stop using reason. You're confusing the religious nutcases on this thread!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#369 Nov 27, 2012
Marco the atheist wrote:
without realising it, you just admitted you lied about Einstein dismissing Hubble's results ...
Einstein had to be convinced.

"In 1931 Albert Einstein visited Mount Wilson to thank Hubble for correcting Einstein's error. Einstein had previously thought the universe was static; Hubble had convinced him it was dynamic and expanding ..."

And I'm not surprised that you don't know what it means "to lie" considering that you do it on this forum so frequently.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#370 Nov 27, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
People do have the right to believe whatever they choose to believe, now don't they?...
You wouldn't know that from your posts.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#371 Nov 27, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
You wouldn't know that from your posts.
Maybe you should try reading one before dissecting it for your reply. I tell everybody that they have the right to believe whatever they want to. I'm just here to see if your beliefs are up to the challenge.

Location hidden

#372 Nov 27, 2012
To ya heba and all Muslim that are in denial this is what happens in nearly every Muslim household. >>>>>>> >>>
-

http://www2.rz.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/A...
-
Edwardes and Masters (1961)[11] work is monumental for the study of the development of sexual behaviour in the East. Their narrative however, seems hyperbolic. For instance, they write that "in the East there are but a handful of females who do not have their vaginas penetrated at least once by the male penis before the age of puberty" (p121). According to Edwardes (1967b/1969)[12], masturbation is very common among the Arabs and Jews from the cradle. This would oppose orthodox rulings, though[13]. DeMause (1991)[14] seems to agree. The seductive climate would have to lead to Paradoxia:

"Sex for boys in the Middle East is said to begin in infancy and continue throughout childhood. Parents and others masturbate the infant's penis in order "to increase its size and strengthen it", and older siblings have been observed playing with the genitals of babies for hours at a time.[[15]] As the boy gets older, mutual masturbation, fellatio and anal intercourse are said to be common among children, particularly with the older boys using the younger children as sex objects as a reaction to the over stimulation of the family bed".
jesus

Coventry, UK

#373 Nov 28, 2012
there is only one god
muhammad pbuh is his last and final messenger.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#374 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …
what for? Being Gay isnt special,,its only a sexual choice of mate

Location hidden

#375 Nov 28, 2012
jesus wrote:
there is only one god
-
Yes and that is me once I am 200 nautical miles from any land I am your God.

Location hidden

#377 Nov 28, 2012
jesus wrote:
there is only one god
Muhammad was playing with the Angel's penis in a dark cave.
-
ya heba

Annandale, Australia

#378 Nov 28, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp …
what for? Being Gay isnt special,,its only a sexual choice of mate
of course, sexual preference is not a race, nor culture etc.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#380 Nov 28, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, sexual preference is not a race, nor culture etc.
No, it's simply a natural harmless trait shared by some humans, like left-handedness or green eyes.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#381 Nov 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should try reading one before dissecting it for your reply. I tell everybody that they have the right to believe whatever they want to ...
... and then post to the contrary?

Who are you kidding?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dozens of Methodist clergy come out as LGBT 2 min Three Rounds 355
News Gay teenager's tweet goes viral after he admits... 5 min NE Jade 2
News Doctors needed 5 min Three Rounds 45
News As many as 4 in 10 gay men have HIV in some Sou... 8 min Three Rounds 18
News The Battered Wife Syndrome Of The Human Rights ... (Oct '09) 16 min TerriB1 32
News Stand-up comic Cameron Esposito gets political 17 min Rainbow Kid 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Respect71 35,999
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 53 min Three Rounds 822
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr here 11,700
More from around the web