France: 'Mosque for gays'

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: www.albawaba.com 507
An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ... Full Story
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#230 Nov 26, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Start by banning the sodomising of the girls that are not married and live at home.
-
Tell Daddy to fcuck mommy and not his daughters arses.
-
Tell granddad to fcuck grandma and mot his granddaughters arses.
-
Tell ucle Mustaffa to fcuck aunty Fatima and leave his nieces arses alone.-
Last but not least tell all brothers to fcuck the girl next door and leave his sisters arse alone.
If you start with these few request, under Shari'a law all immoral and unlawful things will eventually be less and less, and eventually it will all stop and be abolished...ishaAllah
-
When was the last time you endure anal with one of your male fa,ily members
Whenever u have no reply you bring up this same bullshit, Baron do u have an anal sex fetish ?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#232 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
how did i miss this? i am not Lebanese, i already stated i was born here, but my family hails from Saudi Arabia.
-
You are a liar, no Saudi migrates.
Maybe you are from the ghettos of Lebanon.

Location hidden

#233 Nov 26, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
Great lier exposed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cEbcH1beh48XX
http://www.starjack.com/qmr.html
-
Let's hear what ya heba have to say about her ideology with full gay men.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#234 Nov 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you will have to take that up with him. He did see fit to tell it to Mohammed, so there you are ...
No, I wasn't there, and no one else was witness to Mohammed's alleged encounter in a cave.

Location hidden

#235 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
rio: asked- Have you attended a divorce courts in an Arab country?
now folks we all knew what rio meant, a Shari'a divorce court.
senile old man AkA Baron44 replied:
Yes! in Saudi and Egypt.
excuse me while i wipe the tears from my face. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo!!!!
for anyone to believe this they would have to be Deaf,-dumb- blind. like a cattle.
why would a foreigner be at a Shari'a divorce court? what business would one have in a setting and among people Whom you don't even know? you think a stranger would be there when even certain relatives are not allowed?
you have exposed yourself time and time again old man, your Alzheimer's must be working thrice as hard.
you are a liar and have been exposed to be a liar, Syriana Ratted you out.
as for the rest of your post, it is useless and junk..once a liar always a Liar.
the only traveling you have done is, web, traveling from one website to another.
I been busted.
Now you can tell us all the truth, do you masturbate to orgasm?

Location hidden

#236 Nov 26, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text> Whenever u have no reply you bring up this same bullshit, Baron do u have an anal sex fetish ?
-
Learned from my stay in the Middle East
every male fcucked the female in the arse, and on several occasion was asked to join, I had to decline I am a Kitty man.
When was the last time you tongue lashed a Kitty?
Becareful of your anser ya heba thinks a kitty is a sewer.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#237 Nov 26, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't there, and no one else was witness to Mohammed's alleged encounter in a cave.
I apologize on behalf of Muhammed , he should have let you know .

:D
ya heba

Australia

#238 Nov 26, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Maybe you are from the ghettos of Lebanon.
i actually have huge extended families/relatives in different parts of the world.

anywho, if anyone is a liar then it is you, you got caught claiming you had a Saudi grandfather who use to rape your mother. no wonder you make-up those stories. it probably happened but your grandfather was not a Saudi, its just your Alzheimer's screw*ng with your head. its quite common for Alzheimer's patients to confuse their families with others. all the nasty things, have taken place in your own backyard. just take some more meds.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#239 Nov 26, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I suggest you come to London; plenty of Saudis live there.
I have seen some Saudi living in South of France too.
I am pretty sure that some are in the States too.
How do you think Saudi Arabia controls its huge investments in the West, its banking, its oil export, etc...

Location hidden

#240 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
i actually have huge extended families/relatives in different parts of the world.
anywho, if anyone is a liar then it is you, you got caught claiming you had a Saudi grandfather who use to rape your mother. no wonder you make-up those stories. it probably happened but your grandfather was not a Saudi, its just your Alzheimer's screw*ng with your head. its quite common for Alzheimer's patients to confuse their families with others. all the nasty things, have taken place in your own backyard. just take some more meds.
I been caught out again.
The question is do you masturbate to orgasm?

Location hidden

#241 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you come to London; plenty of Saudis live there.
I have seen some Saudi living in South of France too.
I am pretty sure that some are in the States too.
How do you think Saudi Arabia controls its huge investments in the West, its banking, its oil export, etc...
I should of added Migrate to Australia and live in the back blocks of Auburn.
Any Saudi in Australia will be living vaucluse, Point Piper, BelleVue Hill, Double Bay.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#242 Nov 26, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
every male fcucked the female in the arse, and on several occasion was asked to join, I had to decline I am a Kitty man.
5 weeks ago....
rio

Beckenham, UK

#243 Nov 26, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
No limit to your insanity, right?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#244 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just pretending to be Arab in an attempt to give more credit to his filthy accusations.
Just another insecure Islamophobic nutter peddling nonsense.

Location hidden

#245 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba here is the real Islam for you.

-
www.bringamericanshome,com

Location hidden

#246 Nov 26, 2012

Location hidden

#247 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
No limit to your insanity, right?
Here is one mad Muslim calling an atheist insane?

The biggest problem with Muslims is, they are under the impression that there is nothing better than Islam.

Location hidden

#248 Nov 26, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just pretending to be Arab in an attempt to give more credit to his filthy accusations.
Just another insecure Islamophobic nutter peddling nonsense.
-
Get your facts right.
There is not one drop of Arab blood or any DNA that I know of any Arab in me.
-
The difference between you and I.
I know what Islam is all about.
-
The only thing that you know about Islam is the lies the Imam tells you when you are in the Mosque.
"rio start reading and educate your self and once you are educated read the Qur'an and see all the lies and errors that are in the Qur'an.

Location hidden

#249 Nov 26, 2012
ya heba this is the real Islam.

Location hidden

#250 Nov 26, 2012
rio this is for you also
So easy for a woman to get an Islamic divorce.
-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay hotel owners refuse to host another sa... 4 min KKKafeteria Chris... 1
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 8 min Howard 28
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 min Rev. Howard 29,644
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? (Jul '14) 15 min AlistairTheAwesome 3,243
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 17 min Pietro Armando 942
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Rick in Kansas 14,968
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 20 min DNF 3,238
More from around the web