France: 'Mosque for gays'

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.albawaba.com

An Algerian homosexual man is planning to open a “mosque for gays” in France by the end of the month, which sets to be a place of worship for Friday prayers at first, then will hold same-sex Muslim marriages ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of507
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

from albawaba:

"'In normal mosques, women have to sit in the back seats and wear a headscarf and gay men are afraid of both verbal and physical aggression. After performing the Hajj, I realized that a mosque for gays was a must for gay Muslims who want to perform their prayers ...'

"Asked how Zahed will set up a mosque for the Muslim homosexual community, he said:'We will use a hall in a Buddhist chapel ..."
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

That bloke is a brave man!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Is homsexuality prohbited by the Koran or is that just an Arab cultural more ?
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
Is homsexuality prohbited by the Koran or is that just an Arab cultural more ?
Prohibited by the Koran.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibited by the Koran.
Doesn't matter. Unless they BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Son Of God and the Savior, Muslims can't go to heaven anyway.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. Unless they BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the ONLY Son Of God and the Savior, Muslims can't go to heaven anyway.
Muslims rightly believe that Jesus is just one in the long line of prophets, and not the son of God anyway.

It's the christians who are misguided about that! They believe in 3 gods...
Alexanddre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims rightly believe that Jesus is just one in the long line of prophets, and not the son of God anyway.
It's the christians who are misguided about that! They believe in 3 gods...
this is an outrage.. rio is ronan. I knew it all along! different moniker, same sick mind!!!

you thought you could hide, i know its you!! and no!!! christians are not misguided!! islam is a threat to our civilisation and mosques should not be allowed just like in switzerland!!
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Alexanddre wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an outrage.. rio is ronan. I knew it all along! different moniker, same sick mind!!!
you thought you could hide, i know its you!! and no!!! christians are not misguided!! islam is a threat to our civilisation and mosques should not be allowed just like in switzerland!!
Ha, ha, ha, Alexandre is gone mental!
How is the Greek goat herder doing?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

rio wrote:
... It's the christians who are misguided about that! They believe in 3 gods...
... only the Jehovah's Witness cult believes that.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... only the Jehovah's Witness cult believes that.
Mormons are polytheistic also.

Christians are NOT polytheistic. Christians, Jews, and Muslims ALL worship the SAME God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things.
French Fry

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from albawaba:
"'In normal mosques, women have to sit in the back seats and wear a headscarf and gay men are afraid of both verbal and physical aggression. After performing the Hajj, I realized that a mosque for gays was a must for gay Muslims who want to perform their prayers ...'
"Asked how Zahed will set up a mosque for the Muslim homosexual community, he said:'We will use a hall in a Buddhist chapel ..."
The Buddhist Chapel is about the only place they'll be safe from their heterosexual Muslim brothers and sisters. This should be very interesting as it plays out in the coming months too. One of those "I told ya so" moments for sure. France will be in anarchy before ya know it especially if things fall apart here sooner than expected. The filthy French pigs learned nothing from the black death so they've earned what is to come.
Wonderful!
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>

Christians are NOT polytheistic. Christians, Jews, and Muslims ALL worship the SAME God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things.
Am I wrong in saying that Christians believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? Well, that's 3 gods for me. The Christians are polytheistic.

The Jews and the Muslims believe in only one God.

Also the Christian believe that the Son took a human appearance and came to earth: Jesus Christ. So they believe in a Human God. Weird, no?

Furthermore, Christians believe their Human God (Jesus) was born from a virgin! Wacky or what ...

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

its lies and anti-islamic stuff

No gays allowed in islam sorry

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong in saying that Christians believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? Well, that's 3 gods for me. The Christians are polytheistic.
Also the Christian believe that the Son took a human appearance and came to earth: Jesus Christ. So they believe in a Human God. Weird, no?
Furthermore, Christians believe their Human God (Jesus) was born from a virgin! Wacky or what ...
Firstly, according to scientific discoveries made in th past few years, virgin births (pathrnogenesis) amongs animals, even mammals, is more common than once believed, although it has never been observed in humans.

Secondly, Jesus Of Nazareth, whom Christians believe to be The Saviour, is the SON OF Yahweh, NOT Yahweh. He called Yahweh "Father".

Thirdly, the Holy Spirt proceeds FROM Yahweh, so The Holy Spirit is NOT Yahweh.

There is ONLY one God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All things.

Jesus Of Nazareth and The Holy Spirit are NOT God.

As I said earlier, Christians, Jews, and Muslims are ALL monotheistisc, and ALL worship the same God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things.

If you insist that Christianity is polytheistic, then you don't know very much about Christianity.

And btw, I'm a church-going Protestant.

“Athiest”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

rio wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims also believe that Jesus was born of a virgin. Whacky or what....

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Of Nazareth WAS NOT God. He NEVER claimed to be. Why would He call Yahweh "Father" if He believed himself to be God ?

I can see you have no undertadning of the basic tenets of Christianity.
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

3 cheers for the French cushions. Sante'!
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, according to scientific discoveries made in th past few years, virgin births (pathrnogenesis) amongs animals, even mammals, is more common than once believed, although it has never been observed in humans.
Secondly, Jesus Of Nazareth, whom Christians believe to be The Saviour, is the SON OF Yahweh, NOT Yahweh. He called Yahweh "Father".
Thirdly, the Holy Spirt proceeds FROM Yahweh, so The Holy Spirit is NOT Yahweh.
There is ONLY one God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All things.
Jesus Of Nazareth and The Holy Spirit are NOT God.
As I said earlier, Christians, Jews, and Muslims are ALL monotheistisc, and ALL worship the same God, who is Yahweh, The Creator Of All Things.
If you insist that Christianity is polytheistic, then you don't know very much about Christianity.
And btw, I'm a church-going Protestant.
Putting virgin birth aside, there are many flaws in your explanations.

By the way, I was raised in a catholic family and practised until I left home at 17.

Christians cross themselves by saying "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen", Don't they?

Furthermore, the Holy Trinity, again the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost -spirit as you say- is part of the Christian dogma. Is that correct?

The New Testament teaches us that God sent his Son on earth to die on the cross, resurrect and come back to him, etc...
Thus, God, this god, took human appearance which can be interpreted as Living God. Like the Emperor of Japan pre-WWII.

The role of the Holy ...Spirit? Well, he made Mary pregnant, apparently. Spectacular no?

All this is well documented, and formed the dogma of the Roman Catholic Church, which has, I believe, interpreted the scriptures and somehow embelished them when Christianity became Rome's state religion. To me, all this make Christianity a polytheistic religion.

I believed in all that, until I was show the errors of my way.

I still believe in God, but I left the Catholic Church and its fairy tales. The idea of a creator is enough for me, and I don't need any folklore around it.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
its lies and anti-islamic stuff
No gays allowed in islam sorry
T.E. Lawrence, known as Lawrence of Arabia, devoted a large part of the first chapter of his book, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, to muslim homosexuality.

According to him it is rampant, explained by several factors, including.
That some men have 4 wives, the rich their concubines, leaves a shortage of women.
That their lifestyle does not encourage a normal home life as we now know it, with men away together for long periods of time.

It also partly explains the reason for the harshness of women's punishment for adultery. No man can keep several women satisfied, however large their ego. Add in the availability of sex starved men and affairs will result.
And of course its the woman's fault
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Old Pom wrote:
<quoted text>
T.E. Lawrence, known as Lawrence of Arabia, devoted a large part of the first chapter of his book, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom, to muslim homosexuality.
According to him it is rampant, explained by several factors, including.
That some men have 4 wives, the rich their concubines, leaves a shortage of women.
That their lifestyle does not encourage a normal home life as we now know it, with men away together for long periods of time.
It also partly explains the reason for the harshness of women's punishment for adultery. No man can keep several women satisfied, however large their ego. Add in the availability of sex starved men and affairs will result.
And of course its the woman's fault
My father knew all about that book. And he used to talk about it quite a lot, he admired Lawrence.

If U read the Saudi Arabia forum on Topix, nothing has changed in a century.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of507
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••