McCaskill supports gay marriage

Sen. Claire McCaskill announced her support for same-sex marriage Sunday - on the social media web site Tumblr, just above her frittata recipe . Full Story
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Interesting. The topix censors are having a problem with the word that describes a politician pandering for votes, but allows the topic of degenerates getting their jollies in each others poopchute. LOL
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
pponknivek wrote:
<quoted text>Quit yer whining. You sound like a wounded hyena. Or a little girl who just scraped her shin.
Get yourself a large tube of Prep-H ... squeeze some into both ends and shrink some of those swollen membranes.
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Bass Ackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
.sdrawkcab ti lleps od I tahw oD
xes ttub ekil tsuJ.
:o)
I called these politicians "lacitilop serohw" for their sudden support of degenerates. Pandering for votes to keep their job is all they are doing ... starting with that bastion of marriage: Ms. Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 min jcofe 5,172
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 min KiMare 26,906
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 24 min KiMare 3,027
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min KiMare 51,285
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Brian_G 6,077
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,726
The NE Jade Christmas Day Thread 5 hr Farmsworth 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 7 hr NorCal Native 21
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 13 hr Poopdeck Pappy 68,588
More from around the web