McCaskill supports gay marriage

There are 3 comments on the Mar 25, 2013, The Washington Post story titled McCaskill supports gay marriage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Sen. Claire McCaskill announced her support for same-sex marriage Sunday - on the social media web site Tumblr, just above her frittata recipe .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Interesting. The topix censors are having a problem with the word that describes a politician pandering for votes, but allows the topic of degenerates getting their jollies in each others poopchute. LOL
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
pponknivek wrote:
<quoted text>Quit yer whining. You sound like a wounded hyena. Or a little girl who just scraped her shin.
Get yourself a large tube of Prep-H ... squeeze some into both ends and shrink some of those swollen membranes.
Yeah sure

Lehighton, PA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Bass Ackwards wrote:
<quoted text>
.sdrawkcab ti lleps od I tahw oD
xes ttub ekil tsuJ.
:o)
I called these politicians "lacitilop serohw" for their sudden support of degenerates. Pandering for votes to keep their job is all they are doing ... starting with that bastion of marriage: Ms. Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A sign welcoming travelers to downtown Salyersv... 2 min Christsharians on... 18
Are the mods fair and balanced? 7 min NorCal Native 647
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 11 min Shinichiro Takizawa 149
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 16 min Brian_G 31,956
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... 17 min Christsharians on... 81
News Poll: Majority want businesses to serve gay wed... 24 min Christsharians on... 17
News Wells sorry for gay marriage gaffe 28 min Christsharians on... 20
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 58 min Christsharians on... 41
News State warns Boy Scouts about discriminating aga... 1 hr HetWall 98
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr WasteWater 19,582
More from around the web