Man Arrested for Stabbing May Have Been Victim of Gay Bashing

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Advocate

Luke O'Donovan is now in jail following a New Year's Eve melee in Atlanta where he's accused of stabbing several young men, but some believe he was only defending himself from an antigay mob.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Another link:

http://www.thegavoice.com/news/atlanta-news/5...

I think the cuts on Donovan's back suggest that he may have been intended as a victim.
Lucas

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I love how the queers turn it around and make this scumbag out to be the victim just because he's gay.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Lucas wrote:
I love how the queers turn it around and make this scumbag out to be the victim just because he's gay.
Are you suggesting that he cut his own back?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Lucas wrote:
I love how you come up with more names than a directory operator, unregistered liar. What happened to Fritz and Pierre and all those other false names you love to use, liar?

I wish your old skank whore mother had been stabbed in her money box before she was able to infect the world with the likes of you. Too late for that now, the damage has been done and you are running free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••