Queering Sex Ed makes sex education a...

Queering Sex Ed makes sex education accessible to LGBTQ youth

There are 7 comments on the Canada NewsWire story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Queering Sex Ed makes sex education accessible to LGBTQ youth. In it, Canada NewsWire reports that:

An advisory committee for the project, comprised of ten LGBTQ youth, worked over six months to develop a series of print and video resources addressing areas of sexual health such as body positivity, identity, language, sex acts, and consent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada NewsWire.

achyfi

Dedham, MA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Apparently I am not up to date on my politically correct acronyms. I know what LGBT stands for, but what is signified by the addition of "Q" for "queer" that isn't already covered by the other four letters? People who like to have sex with trees?
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
achyfi wrote:
Apparently I am not up to date on my politically correct acronyms. I know what LGBT stands for, but what is signified by the addition of "Q" for "queer" that isn't already covered by the other four letters? People who like to have sex with trees?
You have our permission to stay ignorant until the blessed day that you die.
Uve

France

#4 Mar 30, 2013
achyfi wrote:
They added 'queer' to make sure they were covering every other possible nutcase in the world suffering form any sort of sexual deviance, perversion and sickness imaginable.
Uve

France

#5 Mar 30, 2013
What do they teach boys how to put on a dress and a wig and use the girl's room?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
What do they teach boys how to put on a dress and a wig and use the girl's room?
Maybe you can give them makeup lessons POS, then show them where you go 'toe tappin'.
Reginald

Flower Mound, TX

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
They added 'queer' to make sure they were covering every other possible nutcase in the world suffering form any sort of sexual deviance, perversion and sickness imaginable.
Great post, Uve, thanks for sharing.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Reginald wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, Uve, thanks for sharing.
LOL I knew you were an old flaccid f(_)ck with no memory! You're even getting your own names and posts confused...LOL What a f(_)cking moron..BTW this is one of those times you're definitely p*ssed on..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Terra Firma 37,257
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 7 min Roscoe 2
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 7 min Mite Be 17
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 10 min Ismail 594
News At gay pride parades, large crowds and increase... 12 min Roscoe 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min WasteWater 12,980
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 22 min WasteWater 36,036
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 44 min Cat74 900
More from around the web