Europe Deserves Islam

Europe Deserves Islam

There are 84 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Sep 2, 2013, titled Europe Deserves Islam. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

On the 7th of June, the elementary school "Yves Codou", in the municipality of La Mole, France, celebrated the "Holiday of the Parents" instead of Mother's Day, so as not to upset the homosexual couples of France, where gay marriage is legal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#86 Sep 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:
If you gleaned, so basically, it says whatever you want it to say, then that is how you will approach it but that is not what I said or meant.
What part of being a parable don't you understand? I asked, you do know what a parable is, do you not? from your post I gather you don't understand what a parable is.
I wrote my post as simple as I know how. I have to say believe what you will which according to your post 65, that is what you are going to do. Saying that, I see no reason I should explain further to you. You wrote, would you say that is similar to an eye for an eye? believe what you want because that is what you are going to do anyway.
sincerely,
dunadd
P.S. I am not being rude, I just don't like to waste valuable time and don't like to spin my wheels.
I asked you how you would interpret 'an eye for an eye', still waiting.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#88 Sep 17, 2013
Adale wrote:
France can inbrace islam all it wants, just don't try passing that garbage onto orher countries.
Your so-called garbage:
in UK, mostly Pakis who don't come from France
in Germany, mostly Turks who don't come from France
and France is criticised for tough laws at the muslims
Garbage is in your brain

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#89 Sep 17, 2013
hugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it not strange that you constantly associate terrorism with Muslims?
Yes, some terrorists are Muslim ...
"some"?

Today almost every terrorist is a Muslim, esp. when these jihadis want the return of what islam still calls "Andalusa".

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#90 Sep 18, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
"some"?
Today almost every terrorist is a Muslim, esp. when these jihadis want the return of what islam still calls "Andalusa".
At least just to preserve the territories and countries that govern by the commandments of the West that they are Muslims, rather than recover what thy had wasted and sold by sexual desires...Even dreams, will not spread as long as there is loyalty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Gay Men Fall in Love With Women (Nov '07) 31 min Hearts 3,328
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 32 min Mikey 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 51 min Rose_NoHo 15,729
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 57 min Little Robbie 19
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 1 hr Love 7
Dying off like flies 1 hr Little Robbie 23
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 2
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 hr Leo 68,950
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,719
More from around the web