There is Only Once Choice In This Ele...

There is Only Once Choice In This Election If You Are Jewish And Gay

There are 177 comments on the Advocate story from Nov 3, 2012, titled There is Only Once Choice In This Election If You Are Jewish And Gay. In it, Advocate reports that:

My uncle, Harvey Milk came into this world with all the potential any proud Jewish family could have hoped for, but he also came into a world that would be rocked by World War II.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#130 Nov 11, 2012
Hint - "spawn of evil" is generally not a term of endearment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#131 Nov 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Great, you have a Jewish background.
Why do you hate us?
I do not even hate a half-witted, disgusting wretch like you.

I shall not be going any further with your sick talk.

Take your medication.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#132 Nov 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Hint - "spawn of evil" is generally not a term of endearment.
Now boy, YOU are no relative of mine. YOU and that other fellow do not = the Jewish people.

My comment about you and him are TRUE and is applicable to both of you and NOT to my JEWISH relatives and other Jewish people.

You never fail to INSULT the intelligence and INTEGRITY of the Jewish people.

YOU boy are an American and recently you spoke as an American now if I said that YOU have a criminal mind is that saying that 300 Million Americans are CRIMINAL minded like YOU? NO

How then can my comment about YOU be applied to my JEWISH relatives and other JEWS?

It takes DECEIVERS and DISHONEST people like you to take something that is applicable to YOU and apply it to others. YOU are EVIL.

Take you medication for you mental sickness.

I am done with you until you have a lucid moment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#133 Nov 11, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to proffer the definition you consider to be "standard".
fellowman= another member of the human race

Now please help your fellowman.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#134 Nov 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
fellowman= another member of the human race
Now please help your fellowman.
While I recognize the species distinction, I don't recognize any "race" classifications.

Does that help?

I'm done here.

I've got packing to do.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#135 Nov 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now boy, YOU are no relative of mine. YOU and that other fellow do not = the Jewish people.
My comment about you and him are TRUE and is applicable to both of you and NOT to my JEWISH relatives and other Jewish people.
You never fail to INSULT the intelligence and INTEGRITY of the Jewish people.
YOU boy are an American and recently you spoke as an American now if I said that YOU have a criminal mind is that saying that 300 Million Americans are CRIMINAL minded like YOU? NO
How then can my comment about YOU be applied to my JEWISH relatives and other JEWS?
It takes DECEIVERS and DISHONEST people like you to take something that is applicable to YOU and apply it to others. YOU are EVIL.
Take you medication for you mental sickness.
I am done with you until you have a lucid moment.
Yep, you love us Jews
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears to me that you are a senior rabbi as your deception and lies have no limit.
Just this morning I repeated something that I have said in the past i.e. RELIGION does not make anyone a Jew. Is this too hard for a DUNCE like you to understand? So why the LIE i.e."the only real Jew is a Christian"
Am I a rabbi that I would make such a FOOLISH and LYING utterance? God forbid.
Follow closely, the NATION of Israel was in existence for HUNDREDS of years before they got the LAW and so the LAW or your CORRUPTED Judaism does not make anyone a JEW.
God Himself calls them Jews and Israel before the LAW and after the law and even when they were in IDOLATRY.
Sit in a corner and think about it. Get your rabbis to join you and teach them these things.
As I have said if your god-men dont know these things they are grossly STUPID and if they know them and teach the nonsense that they do now they are LYING and DECEPTIVE.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#136 Nov 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not even hate a half-witted, disgusting wretch like you.
I shall not be going any further with your sick talk.
Take your medication.
There you go again. Your exile will last 1 day, tops.

Admit it - you need me as an excuse to post your rambles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#137 Nov 11, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
While I recognize the species distinction, I don't recognize any "race" classifications.
Does that help?
I'm done here.
I've got packing to do.
1. By human race I meant species or humans collectively.

2. Your other point about not recognizing is understood and is an excellent position and I say this because when you get right down to it what really matters is not colour, money, status etc. but CHARACTER which includes integrity, a sense of justice, fairness and truth. These are far more important that race or good looks etc.

3. safe trip.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#138 Nov 12, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. By human race I meant species or humans collectively.
2. Your other point about not recognizing is understood and is an excellent position and I say this because when you get right down to it what really matters is not colour, money, status etc. but CHARACTER which includes integrity, a sense of justice, fairness and truth. These are far more important that race or good looks etc.
3. safe trip.
Yes, character matters.

Which brings up back to the beginning of my critique of you.

What type of character wastes their valuable consciousness on posting hate ramble against mythical rabbis?
Eric

Sugar Grove, IL

#139 Nov 12, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon reading your post I am reminded that confounded, deceptive, bad minded and lying are words that capture your ingrain and dominant qualities.
Now fellow, I shall not be engaging in your nasty lying sissy ways, so get behind me spawn of evil.
I love pushing your buttons. You hate it when someone points out your hypocrisy.
Eric

Sugar Grove, IL

#140 Nov 12, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon reading your post I am reminded that confounded, deceptive, bad minded and lying are words that capture your ingrain and dominant qualities.
Now fellow, I shall not be engaging in your nasty lying sissy ways, so get behind me spawn of evil.
I love pushing your buttons. You can't stand it when someone points out your hypocrisy.
Israel

Toronto, Canada

#141 Nov 22, 2012
Unlike our Christian neighbours, WE are under the full Law.

The verses are Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. First, Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. Second, If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#142 Nov 22, 2012
Israel wrote:
The verses are Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. First, Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. Second, If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Greetings Israel, I'm glad to know that "WE" are under the FULL law.

Now tell me this, do you grow a beard?

Do ALL of OUR religious males grow beards? If not why not?

It is my understanding that your teachers teach that not ALL of the Law is applicable today and if I am correct list a representative sample of what is not applicable and reconcile that doctrine with being under the FULL law.

Do you stone those who commit adultery in keeping with the law?

The law says YOU shall NOT ADD to it, have your teacxhers OBEYED this command?

Israel

Toronto, Canada

#144 Nov 23, 2012
A Jew who puts his Brit-Milah(covenant)penis in another mans (or womans) shitt-hole is no Jew (nor a Human-being).

The circumcized penis of a Jew is a religious article, a reminder of our covenant.

Putting your penis in a shitt-hole is like throwing fecies on a Torah scroll.
You hate G-D and his Torah.

The peoples of Soddom and Gommorah weren't under the full laws of the Torah but only under some basic Noahide laws, yet were wiped-out for their Homosexual lifestyle. Homosexuality is prohibitted for all Mankind as the Soddom and Gommora story proves.

Thus, Homosexuality is against G-D even if you are not a Jew, how much more so if you are a Jew ?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#145 Nov 23, 2012
Israel wrote:
A Jew who puts his Brit-Milah(covenant)penis in another mans (or womans) shitt-hole is no Jew (nor a Human-being).
The circumcized penis of a Jew is a religious article, a reminder of our covenant.
The peoples of Soddom and Gommorah weren't under the full laws of the Torah but only under some basic Noahide laws, yet were wiped-out for their Homosexual lifestyle. Homosexuality is prohibitted for all Mankind as the Soddom and Gommora story proves.
Thus, Homosexuality is against G-D even if you are not a Jew, how much more so if you are a Jew ?
Israel--A Jew who puts his Brit-Milah(covenant)penis in another mans (or womans) shitt-hole is NO Jew (nor a Human-being).

HughBe--- While I understand your emotions such Jews are still Jews and will ALWAYS be Jews.

Israel---The circumcized penis of a Jew is a religious article, a reminder of our covenant.

HughBe-- Correct but the circumcision of the HEART is far more important. It is the uncircumcised HEART that would make a Jew do what you spoke of above.

Israel--Putting your penis in a shitt-hole is like throwing fecies on a Torah scroll.

HughBe--- What it clearly says is that such people have no regard or RESPECT for God and His words.

Israel-- Homosexuality is prohibitted for all Mankind as the Soddom and Gommora story proves.

HughBe--- Correctly and clearly stated

Israel--Thus, Homosexuality is against G-D even if you are not a Jew,

HughBe--- Correct and to say this fact does NOT mean that you HATE anyone.

Location hidden

#146 Nov 23, 2012
Israel wrote:
I suggest that you rethink that position in the light of the non-levitical priorities and attitude adjustments taught by the prophets.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#147 Nov 23, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you rethink that position in the light of the non-levitical priorities and attitude adjustments taught by the prophets.
snyper---non-levitical priorities and attitude ADJUSTMENTS taught by the prophets.

HughBe--- Whose prophets ADJUSTED the words of God?

"Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. "

God's prophet said"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak NOT ACCORDING to this word, it is because there is NO light in them"

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#148 Nov 23, 2012
Israel wrote:
If you really were Jewish you would be smart enough to know the following:

1. The would is "shit" not "shitt."
2. The name of the city is "Sodom."
3. "Mankind" is not a proper noun.
4. The word is "feces."

Location hidden

#149 Nov 24, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
snyper---non-levitical priorities and attitude ADJUSTMENTS taught by the prophets.
HughBe--- Whose prophets ADJUSTED the words of God?
"Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you. "
God's prophet said"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak NOT ACCORDING to this word, it is because there is NO light in them"
God speaks through his prophets, not the levitical writers.

Location hidden

#150 Nov 24, 2012
Israel wrote:
Let's review what Jewish scholars say was the reason for the destruction, eh?

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13827-...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10122-...

It wasn't sexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 2 min EdmondWA 249
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 35 min June VanDerMark 12,630
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr tbird19482 44,039
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Strel 23,925
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr McSpade 4,956
News Donald Trump Meets with SCOTUS Candidate Willia... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Indiana Youth Group relocates to larger headqua... 4 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 5 hr Frogface Kate 7
More from around the web