R.I.P, Boy Scouts of America

May 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

It's a sad day for both Scouting and for freedom. Indeed, it's a sad day for America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, because when Scout groups in Canada, the UK, and Australia decided it was OK to allow not only gay members but also gay leaders, the Scout groups there all vanished without a trace leaving only the homophobic Scouts USA to preserve the name.

Oh wait -- that isn't what happened at all when they allowed gay members and leaders!
Lawrence

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I believe it's the homosexuals goal to destroy every single thing that is good, decent and wholesome in this world.
Lawrence

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

It's a sad day for both Scouting and for freedom. Indeed, it's a sad day for America.

AMEN!
Some Never Came Home

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
How many little boys have you molested this weekend??
I give up how many have you molested you sick perv? I mean that's all you talk about!
Frank

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>I give up how many have you molested you sick perv? I mean that's all you talk about!
I wish you Queers would stop molesting little boys.

“Constitutional or Not ?”

Since: Mar 11

"Where the winds blow heavy"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you Queers would stop molesting little boys.
I agree,so why do YOU do it then? That's just sick,leave them kids alone you perv!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Ahh I see the little Homophobe is having trouble with the fact the Boy Scout Association is gong to have to adapt to the times.

Not become an anachronistic out modded Association that has become exclusive rather than inclusive. I am willing to bet that in a few more years the BSA will allow Gay Scout master. Yes, the days of bashing a person because their sexual orientation is over.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I know pepper it must be hard to realize that homophobia is no longer socially acceptable. That people are a lot more accepting. That a person sexual orientation does not make a person bad.

What does make a person a miserable fool is hating and loathing another human being because of the other persons sexual orientation.

Fortunately every one has a great choice. That is giving every one an equal chance regardless of their religion, sexual orientation, or gender. Or not. Which would be a bad choice.
Bruno Boileau

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence wrote:
I believe it's the homosexuals goal to destroy every single thing that is good, decent and wholesome in this world.
Our goals are probably the same as yours. Go to work, save for retirement, pay off the mortgage and love our families.

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
In a few more yrs there won't be any boy scouts, as we know it. If it survives at all, It'll be the gay scouts.
Yeah, because that's EXACTLY what happened in Canada, and the UK, and Australia where they already accept gay members and leaders in Scouts.

/ sarcasm

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry HOMO, there's no such thing as homophobia, no one is afraid of any Queers.
You sure proved that!

/ sarcasm
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

LOL! The author of this gloom and doom news article is Matt Barber; of the Liberty Counsel on the Southern Poverty Law Center's anti-gay terrorist watch list
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
He has no credibility whatsoever
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
In a few more yrs there won't be any boy scouts, as we know it. If it survives at all, It'll be the gay scouts.
Whatever it takes to get those dang churches out of the scout molesting biz; sugar
Here Kitty Kitty

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence wrote:
Our goal is to have all the world's homophobes fed to the lions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••