LGBT Fairness Film to be Shown in Eastern Panhandle

Jul 31, 2013 Full story: EDGE 13

A group devoted to fair treatment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender West Virginians is screening a film that features 14 personal stories.

Full Story

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jul 31, 2013
I lived in West Virginia for a couple of years, and it is the GAYEST place I have ever lived !

:)
Delta Dawn

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Me & my partner have been in Wv together for 3 yrs. It seems to go back and forth. Sometimes people except sometimes they don't. It seems to b harder on women with children I have found, that's my experience anyways.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Delta Dawn wrote:
Me & my partner have been in Wv together for 3 yrs. It seems to go back and forth. Sometimes people except sometimes they don't. It seems to b harder on women with children I have found, that's my experience anyways.
I lived in Huntington, WV (having moved from Huntington, NY) for a couple of years in the late 70's & early 80's. VERY GAY then !:)
Delta Dawn

Fairmont, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Huntington, WV (having moved from Huntington, NY) for a couple of years in the late 70's & early 80's. VERY GAY then !:)
There seems that a lot of problems is from the young generation...bullies, drama kings & queens, all out arrogant kids. Some of the name's & threats I've heard....somebody needs to put things back into prospective like when we were growing up!!
miss blue

Fairmont, WV

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Going to have to check all this out...sounds wonderful to me ...we all need to be equal in everything!
Nature

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 20, 2013
"Homosexual behavior in animals has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2]...

Research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
Cheesecake

Crozet, VA

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Does anybody know when it will be in Buckhannon?
Me nature too

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Nature wrote:
"Homosexual behavior in animals has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2]...
Research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
Ha Nature! After giving it some thought, it's a known fact that animals have intercourse too, just like straight couples do, male and female. Tehehehe, you dumb siht.
Nurture Boy

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Are you trying to give some public service.
Shhhh I'm not so sure about this one -->

Here is something I've seen in books from the 1800s and even in movies but it is hard to understand what they are saying sometimes.

But if your girlfriend offers to use her little finger ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

As natural as mothers milk?

I don't know - I might not be as 'evolved' as some.
shhhhh it is a Secret Garden.

Here is a little quote from that wikipedia article.

"... Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[16]..." Much much more.

Hmmmmm.

Warning - Please don't try this at home without Doctors supervision ...LOL
nature girl

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Aug 27, 2013
It is not rocket science but for those hickabillys that think shit can be dumb -

"Further Proof that Homosexuality is Not a Choice -

The Results of Scientific Studies.

Gay Rights is a Civil Rights Issue and Not a Moral or Religious Issue&#8232;

Sufficient Proof that Homosexuality is not always a Choice

1) Fraternal Birth Order - In the 1990s, several researchers (see below) studied families in which there is a male child with a homosexual orientation.
He found that a right-handed gay man is more likely to have older brothers than older sisters.

He found that the probability that a right-handed male child will grow up as a homosexual increases by from about 28% to 48% for each brother born before he was.

When a women is pregnant with a boy scientists are realizing that her female body often sees the male fetus as a foreign object and begins to produce antibodies against it.

The more boys a woman has the more adept her body becomes at feminizing the fetus which may explain why with every successive boy the odds that he will be gay go up significantly."

http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/23scient.htm
ME Party

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2013
nature girl wrote:
It is not rocket science but for those hickabillys that think shit can be dumb -
"Further Proof that Homosexuality is Not a Choice -
The Results of Scientific Studies.
Gay Rights is a Civil Rights Issue and Not a Moral or Religious Issue&#8232;
Sufficient Proof that Homosexuality is not always a Choice
1) Fraternal Birth Order - In the 1990s, several researchers (see below) studied families in which there is a male child with a homosexual orientation.
He found that a right-handed gay man is more likely to have older brothers than older sisters.
He found that the probability that a right-handed male child will grow up as a homosexual increases by from about 28% to 48% for each brother born before he was.
When a women is pregnant with a boy scientists are realizing that her female body often sees the male fetus as a foreign object and begins to produce antibodies against it.
The more boys a woman has the more adept her body becomes at feminizing the fetus which may explain why with every successive boy the odds that he will be gay go up significantly."
http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/23scient.htm
Not for mi town. You must be a tourist.
Emmy

Fairmont, WV

#12 Feb 21, 2014
There is a reason why people in every state, but WV says that going to WV is like going to the 1950s.
Well Emmy

Buckhannon, WV

#13 Feb 22, 2014
Emmy wrote:
There is a reason why people in every state, but WV says that going to WV is like going to the 1950s.
Thank God for good Ole' West By God Virginia!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CP exclusive: Wynne says some sex education pro... 11 min hal 28
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min DNF 14,973
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 41 min Static Discharge 29,656
Woman arrested as gay couple gets Alabama marri... 54 min DNF 22
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 1 hr DNF 31
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? (Jul '14) 1 hr DNF 3,247
'I don't like mens no more' viral sensation: I ... 1 hr DNF 14
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr DNF 948
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 3 hr DNF 3,238
More from around the web