Jean Podrasky, Lesbian Cousin Of Chie...

Jean Podrasky, Lesbian Cousin Of Chief Justice Roberts, Speaks Out

There are 22 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Jean Podrasky, Lesbian Cousin Of Chief Justice Roberts, Speaks Out . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The openly lesbian cousin of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts speaks about her faith in her cousin to do the right thing & overturn Prop 8 and DOMA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1 Mar 25, 2013
This goes to show, EVERYONE has a gay or lesbian relative in their immediate family. time to own up to it for society. Coming out is the most important thing one can do to prove that we ARE everywhere.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
This goes to show, EVERYONE has a gay or lesbian relative in their immediate family. time to own up to it for society. Coming out is the most important thing one can do to prove that we ARE everywhere.
I don't have a gay or lesbian relative in my immediate family that I know of. That includes 4 grandparents, 2 parents, 3 siblings, 5 sets of aunt-uncles, 14 cousins, 8 second cousins, 2 nephews, and 4 nieces (that I know of).

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a gay or lesbian relative in my immediate family that I know of. That includes 4 grandparents, 2 parents, 3 siblings, 5 sets of aunt-uncles, 14 cousins, 8 second cousins, 2 nephews, and 4 nieces (that I know of).
Uh, YOU'RE the gay one in your family.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, YOU'RE the gay one in your family.
I know that. But you said "EVERYONE" knows someone in their family who is gay. I don't. It woudl have been very helpful to me when I was a teen IF I had someone in my family whom I knew to be gay.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I don't follow Supreme Court decisions very closely, but I did watch the ones on Obamacare and on the Money Is Speech cases. I fully expected Roberts to rule as he did with the monied interests, but he truly surprised me on the Obamacare issue. When he did that, it brought home to me that these folks don't always rule as their supposed "liberal" or "conservative" leanings would suggest. I just hope this woman is correct, and Judge Roberts will toss aside his conservative label, and judge the cases on their merits. If he does that, I am sure he will come down on the side of Liberty and Equality. JMHO

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Mar 25, 2013
RalphB wrote:
I don't follow Supreme Court decisions very closely, but I did watch the ones on Obamacare and on the Money Is Speech cases. I fully expected Roberts to rule as he did with the monied interests, but he truly surprised me on the Obamacare issue. When he did that, it brought home to me that these folks don't always rule as their supposed "liberal" or "conservative" leanings would suggest. I just hope this woman is correct, and Judge Roberts will toss aside his conservative label, and judge the cases on their merits. If he does that, I am sure he will come down on the side of Liberty and Equality. JMHO
Except Obamaidontcare is Marxism staright our of Uncle Joe Stalin's playbook.

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

NEXT !

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Obamaidontcare is Marxism staright our of Uncle Joe Stalin's playbook.
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
NEXT !
It's a done deal. Live with it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Mar 25, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a done deal. Live with it.
Not if the Republican-majority House Of Reprsentatives refuses to fund it.

:)

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Obamaidontcare is Marxism staright our of Uncle Joe Stalin's playbook.
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
NEXT !
This has to do with Justice Roberts' cousin, HOW?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>This has to do with Justice Roberts' cousin, HOW?
I was answering Ralph and specifically referring to Justice Roberts when he chose to IGNORE THE BILL OF RIGHTS and uphold Obamacare.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was answering Ralph and specifically referring to Justice Roberts when he chose to IGNORE THE BILL OF RIGHTS and uphold Obamacare.
a judge cannot legislate from the bench, that is up to lawmakers. The judge only follows the laws of the land. Sorry if this offends you.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text> a judge cannot legislate from the bench, that is up to lawmakers. The judge only follows the laws of the land. Sorry if this offends you.
Theoretically, you're correct, but too many times we have seen judges, including SCOTUS justices, do exactly what you cay they cannot do.

And speaking of that please point out in the text of the U.S. Constitution where there are "penumbras and emanations" and a "right to an abortion".

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
As usual, Fa-Foxy is trying to side-line the actual topic of the thread. I make a comment about Roberts and one of his decision, and immediately Fa-Foxy has to make it about Obama. Lets just ignore it and get back to Roberts.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Mar 26, 2013
RalphB wrote:
As usual, Fa-Foxy is trying to side-line the actual topic of the thread. I make a comment about Roberts and one of his decision, and immediately Fa-Foxy has to make it about Obama. Lets just ignore it and get back to Roberts.
No, I didn't. Answer my questions.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't. Answer my questions.
Keep it on the subject of the thread, and I will. I am NOT going to get into a discussion of the merits or lack thereof in Obamacare, or Socialism, Marxism, or any of the other "isms". And I will also not discuss his "allegiance", or any other judges, to the Catholic Church.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#16 Mar 26, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it on the subject of the thread, and I will. I am NOT going to get into a discussion of the merits or lack thereof in Obamacare, or Socialism, Marxism, or any of the other "isms". And I will also not discuss his "allegiance", or any other judges, to the Catholic Church.
Answer Post #12.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer Post #12.
Why should he? Those questions have nothing to do with Chief Justice Roberts' cousin. We've been enabling you, letting you rant and rave about Obama, democrats, whatever else your meds don't control.

Topix has literally thousands of forums. I'm sure there are many anti Obama forums, full of folks who would enjoy your thoughts, that will keep you busy for years, if you look for 30 seconds to find one.

I'm not saying I don't go off topic sometimes, it is normal conversation, but you cannot stay on topic longer than a kitten can be told to sit still in a breezy room full of feathers.

From now on, please try to stay roughly on topic, or move on to somewhere more appropriate for your thoughts.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he? Those questions have nothing to do with Chief Justice Roberts' cousin. We've been enabling you, letting you rant and rave about Obama, democrats, whatever else your meds don't control.
Topix has literally thousands of forums. I'm sure there are many anti Obama forums, full of folks who would enjoy your thoughts, that will keep you busy for years, if you look for 30 seconds to find one.
I'm not saying I don't go off topic sometimes, it is normal conversation, but you cannot stay on topic longer than a kitten can be told to sit still in a breezy room full of feathers.
From now on, please try to stay roughly on topic, or move on to somewhere more appropriate for your thoughts.
Su you're unable to answer.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer Post #12.
Curtese is quite able to answer that question, since you put it to him. I'll let him speak to it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Su you're unable to answer.
I refuse to answer some completely off topic question. You might as well be asking "what's your favorite color?" or "how do they get the ship in the bottle?" Why waste energy on something absolutely non cogent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 14 min david traversa 9
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 27 min TLO Queen of paducah 19
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,675
News ACLU settles lawsuit over 'Some People Are Gay'... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 15
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr JODECKO 38,685
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 4 hr Brandon Cole 7
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,945
Dying off like flies 17 hr Rainbow Kid 18
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
More from around the web