Hotelier Tells Lesbian Couple They 'S...

Hotelier Tells Lesbian Couple They 'Should Be Put in a Cage'

There are 36 comments on the Advocate story from Sep 20, 2018, titled Hotelier Tells Lesbian Couple They 'Should Be Put in a Cage'. In it, Advocate reports that:

After complaining about a hotel room in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England, Nicole Calder, 24, and Lauren Inglis, 26, received an email from hotel owner Andy Singh that said they are "not fit to stay in a hotel" and "people like you should be put in a cage with the rest of the wild animals." Calder booked a room at the Clifton Mount Hotel to celebrate her birthday last Saturday but found the room disgustingly dirty, she told U.K. newspaper The Sun .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2018
Fake news.

However if it were true I'd have to agree with Andy Singh!

Judged:

17

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Fake news. Lesbians seeking attention and $$$.
Yep. Another couple of money hungry LGBT exhibitionists screaming for attention and hoping to get paid with the gay card. I don't believe one word of their BS story.

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4 Sep 20, 2018
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep. Another couple of money hungry LGBT exhibitionists screaming for attention and hoping to get paid with the gay card. I don't believe one word of their BS story.
Not for you to believe. Now troll on to your next stupid post!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2018
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Not for you to believe. Now troll on to your next stupid post!
Every single time discrimination is the topic of a thread, they post precisely the same thing "fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news".........

They sound like parrots.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Every single time discrimination is the topic of a thread, they post precisely the same thing "fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news".........

They sound like parrots.
Do you need a hankie?

Judged:

18

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Every single time discrimination is the topic of a thread, they post precisely the same thing "fake news, fake news, fake news, fake news".........
That's because every single time supposed discrimination against queers is the topic of a thread it is fake news! Just like this time!

Judged:

19

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you need a hankie?
Amazing how certain people worship Trump so much they even use the same words and phrases he uses.

Before you call anything "fake news," provide proof to back that claim up.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 20, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing how certain people worship Trump so much they even use the same words and phrases he uses.

Before you call anything "fake news," provide proof to back that claim up.
So no one can say fake news is fake news because Trump says fake news once in a while. And if you say fake news it means you love Trump. Priceless

Judged:

18

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2018
Cecil wrote:
<quoted text>

That's because every single time supposed discrimination against queers is the topic of a thread it is fake news! Just like this time!
Oh, of course....anti gay bigotry does not exist!

Yet you spew it on this forum every day.
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#11 Sep 20, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you need a hankie?
Gremlin needs a hankie, a sippie cup and a diaper change.

Judged:

18

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

So no one can say fake news is fake news because Trump says fake news once in a while. And if you say fake news it means you love Trump. Priceless
Once in a while?

He says "fake news" CONSTANTLY. Lying is something he does very well.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#13 Sep 20, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Once in a while?

He says "fake news" CONSTANTLY. Lying is something he does very well.
They say fake news when they don't want to believe it. I replace it with Truth Hurts and it pretty much fits! Too funny a lot of times!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Sep 20, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Once in a while?

He says "fake news" CONSTANTLY. Lying is something he does very well.
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is spiraling out of control.

You need new Trump Away ear muffs and blinders.

Judged:

17

17

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Sep 20, 2018
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>They say fake news when they don't want to believe it. I replace it with Truth Hurts and it pretty much fits! Too funny a lot of times!
You've never been funny in your life. No wit. Low IQ. Cutesy manner. It's more creepy than funny. LMAO!!!

Judged:

17

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2018
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>They say fake news when they don't want to believe it.
Exactly.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#18 Sep 20, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been funny in your life. No wit. Low IQ. Cutesy manner. It's more creepy than funny. LMAO!!!
You couldn't stay ON TOPIC if your life depended on it!!!! Yes you're a creep! Any questions? Didn't think so!
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2018
Read the entire fake news story. No one with even half a brain would believe all that actually happened. It's too much! When they make these claims of harassment they should try to keep the story at least somewhat believable!

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Sep 20, 2018
Oy vey. Trump Derangement Syndrome takes over another thread.

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cecil

San Francisco, CA

#21 Sep 20, 2018
If could add Imprtnrd and Gremlins IQs together and still have a few fingers left.

Judged:

17

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Sep 20, 2018
Cecil wrote:
Read the entire fake news story. No one with even half a brain would believe all that actually happened. It's too much! When they make these claims of harassment they should try to keep the story at least somewhat believable!
With these snowflakes these days, it doesn't matter if it is unbelievable. They will still believe. It's all part of their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Judged:

22

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victory Fund endorses only openly gay candidate... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 13
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... (Jul '15) 2 hr Truth Sucks 4,305
News Resurfaced tweets out T-Pain as - drumroll, ple... 5 hr Don 1
Gay Disney actor Stoney Westmoreland fired aft... 6 hr Truth Sucks 2
Gay censorship 6 hr Truth Sucks 2
News Inspired by India, Singaporeans Seek to End Gay... 6 hr Truth Sucks 2
No forced cake baking in the USA 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 3