RKBA: The Second Amendment applies to Queers, too.

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

On Thursday, 23-year-old Mallory Owens of Mobile County, Alabama, went to her girlfriend's house for Thanksgiving dinner.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Gays with guns is a God given right.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Join (or form) a local LGBT shooting club.

It's fun.

We hope soon to put forth a few Olympic candidates.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT !

SUPPORT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION !

ALL of it !

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Might work to hold off gay bashers in the street but remember she was invited to a family celebration. Would one normally pack a pistol to such a thing. (Actually, I had a moronic slob of a second cousin -- hopefully now dead -- who carried a loaded 357 magnum in his pocket in an area of the country with a low crime rate and took it to family gatherings.) Of course, it might be a bit different from the usual know he had hit her over the head before.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

And if anyone deserves to be shot, it is probably the pastor of the church this guy attended or the dude's parents. People don't just pull homophobia out of their asses.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The homosexual community has as much the same right to own firearms just as anyone else. They also have a 2nd Amedment organization called he "Pink Pistols" and are allied with the other gun right organizations.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

JohnInToronto wrote:
And if anyone deserves to be shot, it is probably the pastor of the church this guy attended or the dude's parents. People don't just pull homophobia out of their asses.
Let's drop the death recommendations, ok?
Dr Freud

Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

If I remember correctly, in the U.S. there is a group called the 'Pink Pistols,' which promotes the keeping and bearing of arms in the homosexual community.
In fact, this is their URL: http://www3.pinkpistols.com//...

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dr Freud wrote:
If I remember correctly, in the U.S. there is a group called the 'Pink Pistols,' which promotes the keeping and bearing of arms in the homosexual community.
In fact, this is their URL: http://www3.pinkpistols.com//...
That's what I said earlier but kudos to u on that link.
AzAdam

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

If this girl had a gun, shed probably be dead. Having said that, she certainly had the right. I think the Dems need to steer clear of opposing the constitution.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

AzAdam wrote:
If this girl had a gun, shed probably be dead. Having said that, she certainly had the right. I think the Dems need to steer clear of opposing the constitution.
But the Dems ALWAYS insist on opposing the Constitution. Didn't the Dems insist on slavery and Jim Crow laws ?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Dems ALWAYS insist on opposing the Constitution. Didn't the Dems insist on slavery and Jim Crow laws ?
In just the same way the Repubs are so against freedom of religion, are afraid of brown people, and fight same sex marriage today.

At least the Democrats learned something from history.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had learned anything from the history you say you so ardently study, you would have learned that both parties have changed over the last decades. The Republicans were all about less government, and more personal freedom. Now they are about regulating private freedoms. You are supposed to learn from history, not just to use it as a club with which to fight. People on both sides of the political divide that have your attitude are the problem with this country, not the solution. There are good and bad Republicans and Democrats. The idea is to choose the best from both sides. Neither party is right all the time, or forever. Basically, what I am saying is that your political rhetoric is tiring and boring.
Prep-for-Dep

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>In just the same way the Repubs are so against freedom of religion, are afraid of brown people, and fight same sex marriage today.

Typical. You want to isolate one aspect of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to utilize and dump on the rest of it.
Take this opportunity to bash Republicans if you want. It's my contention that Republicans feel that the Second Amendment does apply to homosexuals, people with brown skin, and people of all religions. I will also point out that this girl was treated like a man, by her girlfriends brother. She got equal treatment from him. Shouldn't she be happy he treated her exactly the same way he would have treated his sister's boyfriend if he didn't approve of him? I'll also point out that the Second Amendment is intended to prevent tyranny by our government. Democrats push us closer to tyrannical rule every passing second.
So yes, Democrats learned something from history. They learned the first step to a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. You want to isolate one aspect of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to utilize and dump on the rest of it.
Take this opportunity to bash Republicans if you want. It's my contention that Republicans feel that the Second Amendment does apply to homosexuals, people with brown skin, and people of all religions. I will also point out that this girl was treated like a man, by her girlfriends brother. She got equal treatment from him. Shouldn't she be happy he treated her exactly the same way he would have treated his sister's boyfriend if he didn't approve of him? I'll also point out that the Second Amendment is intended to prevent tyranny by our government. Democrats push us closer to tyrannical rule every passing second.
So yes, Democrats learned something from history. They learned the first step to a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.
I agree. The Democrats are fundamentally OPPOSED to the concept of LIBERTY for teh individual, and do NOT support the RIGHTS that the U.S. constitution protects. They are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Prep-for-Dep

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. The Democrats are fundamentally OPPOSED to the concept of LIBERTY for teh individual, and do NOT support the RIGHTS that the U.S. constitution protects. They are Evil. PURE EVIL.
Yes they are. Don't get me wrong. I definitely find fault with the Republican Party as well. But, it really pushes my buttons when Democrats stereotype Republicans, when Democrats are supposed to be adamantly against stereotyping. It seems it all comes down to hypocrisy and convenience.

This country needs start, support, and elect a Third Party. The key is, elect to lower levels of government first, do not allow Democrat or Republican infiltration or high jacking, and push for Third Party Electors appointments to the Electoral College. Only then can our Constitution be restored and fully utilized.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are. Don't get me wrong. I definitely find fault with the Republican Party as well. But, it really pushes my buttons when Democrats stereotype Republicans, when Democrats are supposed to be adamantly against stereotyping. It seems it all comes down to hypocrisy and convenience.
This country needs start, support, and elect a Third Party. The key is, elect to lower levels of government first, do not allow Democrat or Republican infiltration or high jacking, and push for Third Party Electors appointments to the Electoral College. Only then can our Constitution be restored and fully utilized.
I'm a Libertarian.
Prep-for-Dep

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Libertarian.
I'm an Independent that wants to start a new party. I have several points that I think would restore the country. The problem is, anyone that comes onboard wants to start changing the points to reflect something more Republican or more Democrat.

1. Term limits for politicians.
2. Repeal of lifetime salaries/pensions for politicians.
3. Restriction to one topic/subject per bill presented.
4. Elimination of Affirmative Action. Elimination of questions regarding race, gender, or sexual orientation from applications. Applicants should be chosen based on qualifications and Merritt.
5. Enforce immigration laws.
6. Rewarding USA production, tax foreign production.
7. Repeal all restrictions/laws infringing the second amendment.
8. Elect average people to represent average people.
9. Place a cap on campaign funds that can be spent for any given election.
10. The US Constitution and the legally ratified amendments should be followed to the letter.
11. I have no problem with the requirement of photo ID to vote. Tax payers would be charged less in the long run if the government provided free photo IDs to those who can't afford them.
12. Eliminate all unnecessary government jobs and agencies.
13. Allow third party candidates to participate in Presidential Debates.
14. Utilize domestic oil sources that are not being utilized.
15. Switch to a flat tax system with no deductions, starting at 15%, decreasing every 10 years as reliance on government assistance is phased out.

That's a few of my beliefs and ideas for a renewed America.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
In just the same way the Repubs are so against freedom of religion, are afraid of brown people, and fight same sex marriage today.
Have to disagree Quest. The Repubs today act the Dems of old.

The Dems today are far more succesful at keeping blacks down and dependent than they did way back when.

Now they use entitlements, dumbed down enrollemnet requirements, and the encouragement that minorities are owed soemthing.

Strangley enough, prior to civil rights, when schools were segregated, and black schools NEVER received the funding that white schools did, they quite often outperformed white schools.
Cal Thomas did a little research on the 4 DC High Schools. After Civil Rights, the only black high school there went from 2nd in grades to last.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••