The Myths of Gay Icon Matthew Shepard...

The Myths of Gay Icon Matthew Shepard's Infamous Death Finally Exposed

There are 111 comments on the Politik Ditto story from Sep 25, 2013, titled The Myths of Gay Icon Matthew Shepard's Infamous Death Finally Exposed. In it, Politik Ditto reports that:

Of course, conservatives like Ann Coulter and even Republican Congresswoman Virginia Foxx have long said publicly that Shepard's death had nothing to do with his lifestyle choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politik Ditto.

Jizzy

San Jose, CA

#61 Sep 26, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But no one is writing a book, claiming that those victims of Dahmer deserved to die because they were gay. Evil is all around. The author of the supposed book is just blaming the victim, and making money from printed lies.
You know you would have to be nuts to eat diseased flesh.
You ever get the bowling pen out of your huge blubbery arse?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#62 Sep 26, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But no one is writing a book, claiming that those victims of Dahmer deserved to die because they were gay. Evil is all around. The author of the supposed book is just blaming the victim, and making money from printed lies.
Exactly.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#64 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Posting #61 and #63 proves our point. Enjoy your night. The troll *hung himself, as usual.*if only we could be so lucky....

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#66 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does! You, like your fellow Christ-insanity-ists have no knowledge of the real world because you all see reality backwards. First and foremost Jeffery Dhamer was a Christian. A church attending, Bible believing, pew warming Christian.
What made Jeffery what he was was the homophobia of Christ-insanity. Had he grown up around normal people,[people who include homosexuals] he most likely would never have gone off into his fantasy world and acted out on his delusions.
But because the world is full of Christ-insanity-ists, Jeffery could never deal with his homosexuality and what he did is the result of Christ-insanity and not his homosexuality.
GOD: "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
GOD: "I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
GOD: "I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
GOD: "Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).
You can't blame a homosexual orientation when clearly Christ-insanity is to blame.
Please don't blame Wondering's shortcomings on Christianity. He has become a complete ass without any help from religion.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#67 Sep 27, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you wouldn't answer cause you're a fking little feminine bitc:h and you know I spoke the truth. You fking puss, let's go take in a Louisville game.
COWARD B*TCH!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#69 Sep 27, 2013
Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
How can such a puss like you feel manly by molesting little boys?
COWARD B*TCH!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#70 Sep 27, 2013
Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
How can such a puss like you feel manly by molesting little boys?
There you go again fantasizing about little boys again with a new screen name!! You are the ultimate loser! No wonder you got kicked out of NAMBLA!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#71 Sep 27, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does! You, like your fellow Christ-insanity-ists have no knowledge of the real world because you all see reality backwards. First and foremost Jeffery Dhamer was a Christian. A church attending, Bible believing, pew warming Christian.
What made Jeffery what he was was the homophobia of Christ-insanity. Had he grown up around normal people,[people who include homosexuals] he most likely would never have gone off into his fantasy world and acted out on his delusions.
But because the world is full of Christ-insanity-ists, Jeffery could never deal with his homosexuality and what he did is the result of Christ-insanity and not his homosexuality.
GOD: "And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26:29) and
GOD: "I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend...." (Jer. 19:9) and
GOD: "I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine" (Isa. 49:26 RSV) and
GOD: "Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers...." (Ezek. 5:10).
You can't blame a homosexual orientation when clearly Christ-insanity is to blame.
I don't follow any organized religion. I don't care why the gay cannibal did what he did, the bottom line is that he did it. Blaming religion is no different than blaming Sheppard.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#72 Sep 27, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But no one is writing a book, claiming that those victims of Dahmer deserved to die because they were gay.
'Reverend Alan' claims those victims had to die because Dahmer was gay! Now you two can work that out.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#74 Sep 27, 2013
I guess I shouldn't be surprised when hate trolls try to deflect, defend, and excuse torture and murder.

"Ideology assailants report that their crimes stem from their negative beliefs and attitudes about homosexuality that they perceive other people in the community share. They see themselves as enforcing social morals." (APA)

Hate crimes against gay people are the highest per person in the U.S. Attacks against gay people are more severe and violent than for other groups according to the FBI.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#75 Sep 27, 2013
Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you Queer PedophiIes would just leave the little boys alone.
and more of your hate filled posts bite the dust. Must suck that your message sucks so bad they get deleted right after you post them.

The door out of the closet is ---->

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#77 Sep 27, 2013
fr Lamer:

>and more of your hate filled posts bite the dust. Must suck that your message sucks so bad they get deleted right after you post them.
The door out of the closet is ----><

Yep. He also goes by Thats Right, The AssTroll Stopper, Florida Gator, flordia gator, and True Blood. It just depends on what name he pulls out of his helicopter beanie that day.
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#78 Sep 27, 2013
Verbam wrote:
The truth finally comes out!
Yes it's about time the public learned what really happened.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79 Sep 27, 2013
It's no myth. The guy was brutally murdered for who he was.
Dickerman

Chesapeake, OH

#80 Sep 27, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Lamer:

>and more of your hate filled posts bite the dust. Must suck that your message sucks so bad they get deleted right after you post them.
The door out of the closet is ----><

Yep. He also goes by Thats Right, The AssTroll Stopper, Florida Gator, flordia gator, and True Blood. It just depends on what name he pulls out of his helicopter beanie that day.
Really??? You're one stupid queer
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#81 Sep 27, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You're one stupid queer
You sound like a rump ranger and member muncher par excellence!!
TrueBlood

Chesapeake, OH

#82 Sep 27, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a rump ranger and member muncher par excellence!!
That would be a shiteating [email protected], like you. Stay away from little boys, you Queer PedophiIe.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#85 Sep 27, 2013
fr Dickerman:

>Really??? You're one stupid queer<

Oh goody. ANOTHER name to add to TrueBlood, Thats Right (should be Thats WRONG), flordia gator, Florida Gator, The AssTroll Stopper.

Has mommy told you that it's impolite to say that they're "stupid" to a grownup yet? If not, she should, especially when the adult is smarter than little ones.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86 Sep 27, 2013
Forgot one. He also goes by "The Shadow". He's fooling nobody.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#87 Sep 27, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
The site promoting it was clearly anti-gay, polarizing, and radical. Promoting prejudice seems to be the motivation.
Our desire to make sense out of it, requires overlooking that hate based on prejudice is irrational. Robbery was a motive for money, but it should be clear this torture murder was motivated by irrational hate, not money, drugs, or other excuses.
I understand that promoting prejudice is the usual motivation, but it was claimed that the author of the book is GAY, so there seems to be a twist here, unless that's just another lie. Also, let's not confuse the motives for beating and torturing Matthew Shepard with the motives for writing this book denying it was an anti-gay hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper iLoveMakonnen Comes Out As Gay 9 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Moves to remove gay panic from Queensland law r... 19 min NOM s Waffle House 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 20 min June VanDerMark 12,657
News At GOP leaders' urging, Texas Supreme Court wil... 24 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Gay MP feared he would be barred from politics ... 30 min NOM s Waffle House 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 30 min Inquisitor 708
News Ellen DeGeneres, Neil Patrick Harris and other ... 35 min NOM s Waffle House 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Respect71 44,085
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Big C 24,013
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 364
More from around the web