Is Jamaica the Most Homophobic Country in the Americas?

Nov 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alterdestiny

You can definitely make a strong case for it: Today has been proclaimed 'Gay Eradication Day' by residents of the McGregor Gully community in East Kingston .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 7, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Absolutely. Its the most violent. Most drug addled. Most gang overrun. And they celebrate and revel in violence against Gays.
Memba dis Name

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 19, 2009
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Nope. It's America.
Seriously...I mean if the nations most excepting tolerant state(California) legalizes gay unions of marriage, only to take it away, the4n there is something wrong with that
Blacktigershark

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Way to put Tom in Lazybrook in check, Memba dis Name!
Real Deal

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Tom the jerk speaks like he is an official with authority to make policies for other people and countries. He is just sorry ignorant ass who has no real world cultural experience at all. His statements reveal that he is ignorant about USA economics and politics much less the world. He has the nerve to talk about other countries economy being dependent on USA but fail to acknowledge that countries like China, Japan, Saudi Arabia and others old trillions of USA bonds which keeps his ass in a job and a home, If he has one? he reads a headline about an violent incident involving some homosexuals and publish it as the final evidence without waiting on the real final report and conclusion of the investigation. He keeps saying that no one has ever been arrested for gay murders but I and the Jamaican Government can and has proved him a liar by publishing the JCF crime report that shows that all homosexual murders were solved and persons arrested and convicted. The data also shows without any doubt that homosexuals are murdered by homosexuals 90+% of the times due to multiple relationships gone sour. His claims of lynchings and genocide are lies designed to sabotage the Jamaican economy by creating fear abroad in other countries. If he has any real courage he should sue the Jamaican Government based on his claims and we will see who ends up being liable or imprisoned. The 1600 Jamaicans who died last year should reflect his claims of genocide with more than 30% being homosexuals, but it is the opposite, with abut 2% being homosexual. The gay related crimes has a higher rate of arrest and conviction than all other crimes in Jamaica. Tom in Lazybrook is a scumbag and a liar. I implore anyone that reads his statements to do the research and come to your own conclusions.
Tom in Lazybrook

Carthage, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Memba dis Name wrote:
Nope. It's America.
Seriously...I mean if the nations most excepting tolerant state(California) legalizes gay unions of marriage, only to take it away, the4n there is something wrong with that
There's a differnce between a state that has civil unions for Gays (and where 52% voted against Gay marriage) and Jamaica where EVERY single openly Gay man on the island has been lynched (murdered) or driven to exile. Every. Last. One.

And by the way, Massachusetts, Connecticutt, DC, Vermont, and New Hampshire have Gay marriage.
Blacktigershark

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Keep lying Tom...you have been presented with evidence that shows that you are an outright liar, but you continue to tell these lies, because your agenda to promote genocide against ALL Jamaicans wouldn't sound viable to those you wish to join your quest if most of your claims turned out to be false, Tom! Let's expose you for the liar that you are, Tom, and proceed to ignore all claims that concerned Jamaicans like myself, can disprove, that are brought up by hate groups and bigoted homosexuals like Tom, of whom only have one agenda in accepting, conjuring and spreading lies about ALL Jamaicans (straight and gay), and Jamaica as a whole!

1 - Tom is quick to point out the fact that EVERY single openly gay man on the island of Jamaica has been lynched, murdered or driven to exile.'Every. Last. One.', right Tom? This would lead people to believe that there are no more than 100 homosexual residents in a nation that has a population of 3,000,000+ residents. Anyone believe that? Because if you do, then you are even more retarded than this bigot Tom is! One quarter of the population of Jamaica's population is homosexual, and if you break it down by assuming (and I know that it is dangerous to assume things, as MOST of the people with negative campaigns against Jamaica in their efforts to slander a nation and its people do every chance it gets) that half of the gay population in Jamaica is male, and half female, then we would be talking (on assumed census, since there are no chits that residents in Jamaica have to submit to the government declaring their sexual preference) about 750,000 gay Jamaican residents, that roughly consisting of 375,000 gay male Jamaican residents, and 375,000 gay female Jamaican residents. Now I stated to Tom that if he could produce evidence that proves that 375 gay residents have been lynched, murdered, or driven into exile in the last fiscal year, just because they publicly identified themselves as gay, then I would warrant that to be an IMMEDIATE concern on a global level that would have to be dealt with IMMEDIATELY, and if the Jamaican government and their enforcement officials are unwilling to take care of the situation, then other world leaders should be COMPELLED to enforce the safety of the homosexual residents of Jamaica, and to stabilize Jamaica's environment, until security is guaranteed to not only homosexual residents in Jamaica, but all residents and tourists in Jamaica! Tom and all of those that profess and circulate his views of Jamaica are NOT able to produce this many accounts against homosexuals in Jamaica, and that only consists of only 0.05% of Jamaica's gay population there. The percentage of openly gay Jamaican residents that suffer persecution from their Jamaican brothers and sisters is probably more like 0.005%, and I would be amazed to say that the percentage of homosexuals killed by heterosexual Jamaicans last year reached 0.0005%...That's 3 people, everyone out there...please show the proof, Tom,...BIGOT PLEASE!

2 - Tom claims that there are no openly gay Jamaican residents in Jamaica, nor do they own businesses or bars that cater to gay residents or tourists in Jamaica. For all those that believe this statement, look on this website ( http://gayjourney.com ./hotels/jamaica.htm). For all Jamaicans that have been to Jamaica, I don't need to explain to you all what "freaky" clubs are, but for those that don't know what "freaky" clubs are, it is a club where gay Jamaicans frequent, and occasionally have open displays of sex up on the stage, in front of many, including MANY curious and tolerant heterosexual Jamaican residents there. Statement number 2 made by Tom the bigot that has been blown out of the water by a concerned Jamaican dissident!

3 - Tom is also a hypocrite! He speaks out against the discrimination that gays put up with in Jamaica, however he APPROVES of the discrimination against gays in other parts of the world! Don't EVER take anything Tom says serious
Blacktigershark

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

4 - Tom and many gay lobbyists misconstrue a fact that they have twisted into a gay persecution law, which is that sodomy is illegal in a lot of countries, including Jamaica. Sodomy is a recognized crime in Jamaica, which is true. HOWEVER, acts of sodomy that are engaged in between 2 or more CONSENTING ADULTS in Jamaica is not something that these adults (whether they are homosexual, heterosexual (yeah, you homosexual radicals, SOME heterosexual people engage in acts of sodomy, whether it is the girl OR the guy on the other end of the act! And yes, girls have been known to sodomize their consenting girlfriends too, so stop trying to trivialize your stance by making it all about GAY MEN only that are being targeted in this law!) will find themselves locked up in jail for! In order for ANYONE in the nation of Jamaica to be found guilty of sodomy, the process of being arrested for that crime is the same. A complainant has to file a complaint against an accused. Evidence is collected (usually a rape kit or other witness accounts of this alleged crime against a victim). If the authorities deem that there is enough evidence to prosecute the accused sodomizer, then they will arrest the accused, and the accused will have his/her day in court IF the lawyer for the prosecution chooses to take the case to court in front of the judge. Those accused that are convicted of sodomy in Jamaica are RIGHTFULLY locked up by a judge, just like a RAPIST, of whom chooses to violate a woman's vagina instead of her anus and rectum, or violate a man's anus and rectum is locked up in Jamaica and other parts of the world! Sodomists that are FOUND guilty of sodomy in Jamaica are just a distinguished group of criminals that are justifiably grouped as rapists, just like rapists are! So the question isn't why does Jamaica have a law against sodomy, the question is how many gays in Jamaica have accused their gay lovers of sodomy, and how many of these accused gay lovers have been locked up in Jamaica? You got visual proof of the documentation and the gay people locked up in Jamaica to counter this statement that I have posted on this forum, then post it, please!

3 - Back to my statement where Tom APPROVES of discrimination against homosexuals, though condemns Jamaicans for doing the same thing that he condones for others to do. Tom said that people that have home businesses SHOULD have the right to discriminate against homosexuals, and when countered with protests from myself about his statement, HE STOOD BEHIND IT, trying to justify this stance by specifying that in relation to guest houses that happen to be on the homeowner's land, that homeowners should have the right to discriminate against homosexuals. If this same stance was adopted in Jamaica, then where would it stop Tom? These homeowners would then stop selling products out of their home owned stores on top of refusing them housing, and then what, Tom? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of your protest that you are campaigning for which is to restore rights for ALL homosexuals in Jamaica, Tom, you bigot? FUCKING HYPOCRITE! That's right Tom...discriminate against homosexuals by continuing to refuse housing to homosexuals in your country, and encourage people in other countries like the U.K.(where I am now) to discriminate against homosexuals (by refusing them housing also, for their start (most likely by popular anti-gay lobbyists) in discriminating against homosexuals completely in their countries), yet condemn ALL Jamaicans in Jamaica for allegedly discriminating against homosexuals like you encourage people in other parts of the world to do, BIGOT! Maybe Tom wants to purge heterosexuals OUT of Jamaica, and have them live in other parts of the world, so that he, and the gay rights lobbyists can occupy and live in Jamaica, a WONDERFUL paradise that most everyone cannot resist vacationing to, so that they can make their MECCA there, cause San Francisco ain't got shit on Jamaica!
Blacktigershark

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1 - To make a statement in relation to this point that I have earlier written, I will also ask this...which country that charges Jamaica with violent acts of genocide against their homosexual residents are able to say that their countries do not commit the same (or MORE in MOST cases) acts of genocide in their own countries? How many homosexual residents in a year have been killed in what was deemed as a hate crime committed by heterosexuals in your countries in the fiscal year of 2009, in relation to the amount of homosexuals killed by heterosexuals in Jamaica in relation to a hate crime murder only in the same year of 2009? Submit the numbers, people, and then talk later, HYPOCRITES! Too embarrassed to submit the TRUE numbers? Work on your own rampant crime rates against homosexuals in your countries before you accuse a nation like Jamaica of having a worse problem in relation to persecuting homosexuals than you guys have in your own countries, which you know are not true, HATERS!

4 - Furthermore, in relation to this statement that I made about sodomists in Jamaica that are locked up for their crimes against people that have complained about their crimes against them, I would see it as a feasible way for people that are seeking the repealing of the act of sodomy against unwilling victims as a way of opening up the doors for rapists to be excused for their crimes against their victims, so that all convicted rapists can flood into Jamaica and rape as many victims at will without any harm being allowed being allowed to be inflicted against them, or prosecution and incarceration being administered against them. You all think that THAT is going to happen in Jamaica, fuckheads? GO FUK OUT UNNU MUMMAS BATTYHOLES, RAPERMEN! WE NUH WANT UNNU TYPE OF SODOMITE INNA WE NATION! Sodomites that are having sex with children of whom say it was consented, or with unwilling victims should be locked up, because children CANNOT consent to acts of sodomy until they are ADULTS, or are PROPERLY emancipated from their parents, and victims of unwanted acts of sodomy handed to them by their aggressors have the RIGHT to see these sodomists LOCKED UP! So, you now have a choice if you want to engage in acts of sodomy in Jamaica...either have consentual acts of sodomy with willing ADULTS, or GO TO JAIL. Lucky dat fi dem raping sodomite nuh find themself in di bonfire of judgement!

5 - Tom has broadened the spectrum of the definition of GENOCIDE to the persecution of gays all over the world, and after looking up the word GENOCIDE, and originally seeing that it originally applied to groups of certain groups that are of a certain race or religion, I will allow him to include genocide as being an act that can be committed against gays. By Tom's interpretation of genocide, he himself would be committing acts of genocide against ALL JAMAICANS, and the nation of Jamaica! It is easy for Tom to falsely accuse ALL Jamaicans of genocidal acts against homosexuals, though he is unable to admit to his acts of genocide that he is REPEATEDLY committing against ALL Jamaicans, including myself! By wrongfully accusing Jamaicans of lynching ALL gay residents in Jamaica, and tagging EVERY Jamaican as anti-gay homicidal freaks, and furthermore asking for the boycott of the nation in Jamaica, while Tom justifies the boycott by recounting conjured facts about Jamaica as a whole, such as that there are no openly gay businesses, bars or people in Jamaica,(of which I have effectively disproved in my second [2] statement), while Tom has NEVER been there, would consist of Tom's above actions being deemed as acts of genocide against ALL Jamaicans! Why does Tom hate all Jamaicans and want to discriminate against them and see them treated as third class occupants of the world and eradicated from the planet, I don't know...do you?
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For those gays in America that are ignoring the violence that is happening against gays in America, this is about Tyler Clementi...

I agree...don't blame Rutgers...but who should be blamed in this situation? Now, it comes out to be that it would be legal for one consenting party to videotape themselves with another person, so that it does not constitute a crime in some countries if you do so...the fact that this videotape found itself on the internet may be no fault of the other consenting party of this sexual escapade (so may be that other party's defense...). So that means, someone took that tape and streamed it on the internet, for everyone to view and positively identify the victim in the tape. It would be the position of ignorant and apathetic gay Americans, that think that they are living in a gay mecca, that this man's death had nothing to do with homophobia and hate. I guess this could not be the fact if a case of homophobia exists in America, because gay relationships are seen as acceptable in America, right? This is why gays are allowed to marry in America, right? Oh no...that isn't the case? I see...but they teach children and adolescents about having sex with same sex partners in conjunction with teaching children and adolescents about safe sex practices, correct? Oh no...I'm wrong again? Wait...the government has a responsibility in America to uphold civil rights for every individual, whether it is in relation to race, religion, gender, age, sexual preference, and whatever else have you in this situation, so there should be automatic rights afforded to gays in America as they are afforded to other individuals in relation to their race, religion, age, gender, etc., right? Oops...that's NOT the case? I'm so surprised, America...so how do you determine how gays are to be recognized as equals in your country? You leave it up to majority rule votes? Okay...so then that means that gays will be recognized as equals all over the country, based on majority rule votes, because homophobia, hatred and acts of discrimination and violence do not occur against gays in America, right? Gays in America are not being intimidated, beaten, exiled and killed by the thousands there every year, correct? The justice system works for gays in America, right? I'm wrong on all counts here? You got to be joking me, America...why am I wrong about your tolerance and acceptance of gays in your country, America? Is it because there are MANY people in America that do NOT want to see gays have the same rights as they have, and are willing to draw themselves from their everyday affairs to vote against extending equal rights to gays in America? Acts of hatred (such as voting against affording equal rights to gay Americans as a PERFECT example), discrimination, and violence happen against gay Americans every day in America? You don't say, America...I am SHOCKED! And Uncle Sam has not stepped in for these gay Americans, of whom pay their taxes (hopefully) to Uncle Sam and rely on his protection and his divine intervention to keep good old America free for all, and free of discrimination? I guess this is because Uncle Sam is taking an isolationist stance on this issue, much like almost all issues Uncle Sam and cowardly Americans have taken across the world! So what you are telling me now, is that gays have to fend for themselves, in a hostile and intolerant country, that we know as America, in order for them to get equal rights? That is ABSURD, America! You have people that are not gay that are voting to deny equal rights to gay Americans (unless people want us to believe that gays are voting against gays getting equal rights, and maybe further want us to believe that gays are the MAJORITY in America also...LOL! Is that the real case, gay people in America?). Gays in U.S.A., can you say that America is treating you as equal Americans, yes or no?
sarah

Delhi, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 21, 2011
 
wow cool man !!!!!!!!!!
sarah

Delhi, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2011
 
hey man your cool !!!!!!!!!
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2011
 
sarah wrote:
hey man your cool !!!!!!!!!
Where is Simcoe in Canada, sarah?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Memba dis Name wrote:
Nope. It's America.
Seriously...I mean if the nations most excepting tolerant state(California) legalizes gay unions of marriage, only to take it away, the4n there is something wrong with that
So True..it's America that's gay not Jamaica...As much as we Jamaicans hate gays, it's funny how this IDIOT started this stupid, Untrue thread.
Yo Sup

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 20, 2012
 
Yeah I don't care. Too many people pander to gays.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

PuertoRican98 wrote:
JAMAICANS ARE HOMOPHOBIC. ALL THEIR MUSIC HAS ANTI-GAY SLURS AND SPEECH. JAMAICA IS VIOLENT AS HELL.
Jamaicans are not homophobic.....As much as we hate gays, thats real FUNNY...Im Jamaican and im straight to the bone...I love MEN to death. And i've heard Puertoricans are the most homophobic people in the world, so so somewhere...Dont you know in Jamaica, they will kill you if your gay IDIOT!!11

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

PuertoRican98 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not gay but I heard of one of my friends cousins' getting killed down their in Jamaica just because she was a lesbian. Jamaica is a HELL HOLE. Piece of shit country.
If my beautiful country Jamaica is a Hell Hole.....Why do so many white/black americans live there, because Jamaica is paradise compare to dirty, dirty, dirty America. So many race of people travel back and forth to Jamaica all the time, because they love Jamaica....Jamaica is Beautiful, Fun, and warm.
Dont nobody want to live in a place they think is a hell hole or a piece of shit....So go educate yourself....betta yet look up jamaica and see the amount of people from different races that goes there, before you start spitting nonsense.

And F.Y.I America is the most homophobic country in the world...They legalized gay marriages like what's wrong with them...If that was Jamaica, the whole government would get killed...So stop talking FOOLISHNESS!
bannedOnTwitter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 18, 2012
 
Oh dear. You clearly don't know what the word "homophobic" means. Please educate yourself before you take a stand on something.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 18, 2012
 
PuertoRican98 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not gay but I heard of one of my friends cousins' getting killed down their in Jamaica just because she was a lesbian. Jamaica is a HELL HOLE. Piece of shit country.
But yet, Puerto Rico is better? The new Caribbean port country for drugs? You probably didn't like your four days in Montego Bay, because they don't cater to coked-out drug abusing fiends like yourself, yo. You probably had to leave Jamaica early, because the authorities gave you an ultimatum, knowing that you were a tourist, which was the Castro ultimatum...'Get on a boat, and take your drugs and funny behaviour abroad, or risk getting locked up in a prison and getting sentenced to hard labour for a LONG PERIOD OF TIME!'

I suppose that is why you are now abroad bashing Jamaica...because why wouldn't they allow you to run naked in the streets, while you're all strung out, blood flowing from your nostrils, and a rubber strap tied around your bicep, so that you can expose your varicose vein for a future hit, huh PuertoRican98?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 18, 2012
 
I thought the brothers like it on the down low.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 18, 2012
 
Faith wrote:
I thought the brothers like it on the down low.
YOUR BROTHERS, maybe...TRUST! LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••