10 Things to Know for Thursday

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: Tri-cityherald.com 14

Plaintiff Edith Windsor of New York waves to supporters in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, Wednesday, March 27, 2013, after the court heard arguments on the Defense of Marriage Act case.

Read more
Uve

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Mar 28, 2013
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2 Mar 28, 2013
One thing to know for today: trolls will always troll.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
Maybe. But is sure is FUN !:)

Uve

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
#2 thing to know is that R1 is an old flaccid hypocrite that is a mentally ill closet case that can't accept himself and uses several false names to agree with his bigoted comments.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I just need to let Topix know that some of the threads on the Gay/Lesbian forum show they have comments but when you go into them they either redirect you to the forum page or they have an empty box asking you to start the discussion as if you are making the first comment on that thread.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Mar 28, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I just need to let Topix know that some of the threads on the Gay/Lesbian forum show they have comments but when you go into them they either redirect you to the forum page or they have an empty box asking you to start the discussion as if you are making the first comment on that thread.
I've sene the same thing for a long time, and if you try to contact them about it, you either can't contact them specifically about that issue, or you get no response anyway. I wonder who owns Topix.
Norton

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've sene the same thing for a long time, and if you try to contact them about it, you either can't contact them specifically about that issue, or you get no response anyway. I wonder who owns Topix.
BIG BOSS MAN owns Topix. He can't be bothered with trivial glitches like this and he especially hates being bothered by whining queers.
Jerry

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG BOSS MAN owns Topix. He can't be bothered with trivial glitches like this and he especially hates being bothered by whining queers.
BIG BOSS MAN is Awesome!!!

Uve

Location hidden

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about whining bigots like you? R1
Jerry

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
Excellent post, Uve, thanks for sharing.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy su:cking d!ck from time to time but I don't consider myself gay.
Then you can consider yourself a Republican.
Allen

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Uve wrote:
Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.

Uve

Location hidden

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.
Not me, try the POS R1..BTW he likes rectal thermometers!
Royce

Rowlett, TX

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.
Yup, that's Uve allright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 min Wondering 1,649
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 6 min Prowd Tee Purty M... 93
News Indiana religious freedom act: What's behind th... 8 min barefoot2626 37
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 9 min Brian_G 790
News Arkansas governor urges changes to religious ob... 9 min USA Today 1
News Religious freedom laws not used against gays in... 9 min Wondering 36
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 13 min Blackburn 30,966
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr WasteWater 17,853
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 1 hr Jesus Sheeeria 125
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 58,959
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Terra Firma 1,955
News Former Disney exec accused of being part of Hol... 4 hr nhjeff 2
More from around the web