10 Things to Know for Thursday

10 Things to Know for Thursday

There are 14 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Mar 28, 2013, titled 10 Things to Know for Thursday. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Plaintiff Edith Windsor of New York waves to supporters in front of the Supreme Court in Washington, Wednesday, March 27, 2013, after the court heard arguments on the Defense of Marriage Act case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Uve

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 28, 2013
One thing to know for today: trolls will always troll.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
Maybe. But is sure is FUN !:)

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
#2 thing to know is that R1 is an old flaccid hypocrite that is a mentally ill closet case that can't accept himself and uses several false names to agree with his bigoted comments.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I just need to let Topix know that some of the threads on the Gay/Lesbian forum show they have comments but when you go into them they either redirect you to the forum page or they have an empty box asking you to start the discussion as if you are making the first comment on that thread.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Mar 28, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I just need to let Topix know that some of the threads on the Gay/Lesbian forum show they have comments but when you go into them they either redirect you to the forum page or they have an empty box asking you to start the discussion as if you are making the first comment on that thread.
I've sene the same thing for a long time, and if you try to contact them about it, you either can't contact them specifically about that issue, or you get no response anyway. I wonder who owns Topix.
Norton

Netherlands

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've sene the same thing for a long time, and if you try to contact them about it, you either can't contact them specifically about that issue, or you get no response anyway. I wonder who owns Topix.
BIG BOSS MAN owns Topix. He can't be bothered with trivial glitches like this and he especially hates being bothered by whining queers.
Jerry

United States

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG BOSS MAN owns Topix. He can't be bothered with trivial glitches like this and he especially hates being bothered by whining queers.
BIG BOSS MAN is Awesome!!!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 28, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG BOSS MAN owns Topix. He can't be bothered with trivial glitches like this and he especially hates being bothered by whining queers.
And what about whining bigots like you? R1
Jerry

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
Excellent post, Uve, thanks for sharing.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy su:cking d!ck from time to time but I don't consider myself gay.
Then you can consider yourself a Republican.
Allen

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Uve wrote:
#1 thing to know today...Homosex is perverse sex and requires immediate repentance!!!
Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.
Not me, try the POS R1..BTW he likes rectal thermometers!
Royce

United States

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Uve....totally unaware of the fact that he has the personality of a rectal thermometer.
Yup, that's Uve allright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 43,015
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min Wish4549 4,736
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 12 min Sorry Hill 2,271
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 21 min Doyle 11
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 41 min Wish3287 22,553
News Mexican leftist senators defend battering Trump... 54 min Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Arkansas court upholds gay marriage birth certi... 56 min Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 277
More from around the web