Bittersweet victory for gay adults kicked out of Scouting

May 24, 2013 Full story: usnews.nbcnews.com 25

After years of dedication to an organization that ultimately didn't want them, former gay adult leaders with the Boy Scouts of America were elated to see the group finally accept openly gay youth.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2013
It's FOR the kids.

Of COURSE we're happy for them.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#3 May 24, 2013
So I guess "morally straight" now means you'll try to play nice with other gay boys but you can portray them as pedophiles once they "age out of the system".

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 May 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are. They'll always be Queer Pedophiles.
Oh, morning, PEPPER..oops, I mean FRANK. How could I have made that error?

Little skeevy liar. How proud you must be of your endless stream of lies. Your old maw sure raised you right.

"now, little FRANK, PEPPER, JOSH, ETC., one must NEVER tell the truth when a lie will be so much fun for you, even if not necessary."

Yeth, mother!"

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#8 May 25, 2013
'bout time.

Palm Springs, California

#9 May 25, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described you Ho:mos. Guess you should know.
All you guys, tee hee, "ALL" you guys, think that calling an out gay man GAY is insulting or something. That's like calling me "Curtesse" as an insult. You gotta do better than that, FRANK, what's up, running low on material? Your boring posts are getting HIGHLY repetitive, by the way. Can't you do ANY better?
Orem

Durham, NC

#11 May 25, 2013
Most Righteous Mayor wrote:
I'm glad the BSA reffirmed their stance on keeping gay males away from the little bois!!!
Whoop Whoop!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#12 May 25, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described you Ho:mos. Guess you should know.
It is not gay peoples fault that viagara is not working for you.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#13 May 25, 2013
I'm glad the BSA reffirmed their stance on keeping gay males away from the little bois!!!
Normal people do not spend their days harrassing homosexuals.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#14 May 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are. They'll always be Queer Pedophiles.
Poor poor Frank or what ever your name is, gay people are winning and you are on the losing side. Get over it, move on, life is too short to waste it on stalking and harassing gay people.
Orem

Durham, NC

#15 May 25, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not gay peoples fault that viagara is not working for you.
Are you gay or something?

Whoop Whoop

Palm Springs, California

#19 May 25, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try harder. Besides, I don't insult you by calling you a Queer, it's just a fact. You Queers, on the other hand, take pride in calling a straight person a Queer. That's because you all know, there's no greater insult that calling a straight person a filthy Queer.
YAWN!!!!! Is that your best work? Too too sad and pathetic. You have obviously run out of steam.
Orem

Durham, NC

#23 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>What I find amusing is how Curteese and ALL the other queers on Topix accuse Normal and Decent people of being queer when the Normal Decent person points out the perverse deviancy of the Chosen Queer lifestyle...must be that queers know the worst insult you can hurl at someone is two accuse them of being queer!!!
LMFAO
Whoop Whoop

Palm Springs, California

#25 May 26, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tough to hear the truth huh. It's really funny how you go on and on about lying about using different names, then you complain about the truth being so boring.
Oh.

Palm Springs, California

#26 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>What I find amusing is how Curteese and ALL the other queers on Topix accuse Normal and Decent people of being queer when the Normal Decent person points out the perverse deviancy of the Chosen Queer lifestyle...must be that queers know the worst insult you can hurl at someone is two accuse them of being queer!!!
LMFAO
Sorry, tool, you could check every one of my posts and I have never gone that route, NEVER. Actually, I don't get it when others call you haters "closet cases". I don't think so, I think you are just punks.

I NEVER accuse anyone of being Queer, that is saved for folks I love and respect, like in jest, I can call my pals "fag" or "sissy" or anything else YOU can fling, my owning the ugly words removes all power of them. You are not worthy of the title of "Queer".

I like to catch your pals LYING, however. They make it TOO easy with their fake names, and exact same grammatical and spelling errors, every time.

Palm Springs, California

#27 May 26, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot On
No,'spit' on you.

Find ONE time that I have ever called anyone NOT gay "gay", find ONE time that I did. Good luck on that.

I have never done it and it is another lie you are flinging around, I note. Just add it to your endless lists of lies.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 May 26, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try harder. Besides, I don't insult you by calling you a Queer, it's just a fact. You Queers, on the other hand, take pride in calling a straight person a Queer. That's because you all know, there's no greater insult that calling a straight person a filthy Queer.
Hate yourself much?
Orem

Durham, NC

#32 May 26, 2013
No queer adults allowed.

Whoop WHoop
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Been molesting any little boys lately?
Were you molested?

Get help.

Palm Springs, California

#35 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I won't lie and say I can remember you specifically saying that. It's said so must by so many gays on here, hard to remember if you actually said it or not. But, you read all the post. You know most on here do, that from time to time, insinuate or right say you gay. I'd say, damn near all gays says that.
Well, finally a moment of agreement. See, that wasn't so bad.

Oh, look, the sun is still in the sky, despite your actually COMMUNICATING civilly with a big scary homo.

Palm Springs, California

#36 May 27, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. What age were you molested that made you turn Queer? Some 80+ yrs ago
Why DO you loath gays so much? From your good spelling and grammar, you were obviously educated. Didn't you have any gay pals in college? Surely you must have come across some in your day to day life. Like people who work in stores you shop at, or other business people.

I've been to DC many times and it is the GAYEST town I have seen. How do you even stand to walk through Georgetown or Adams Morgan or Du Pont Circle without yelling taunts into every shop or tavern you pass by?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 2 min TheAfroHedgehog 93
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 5 min TomInElPaso 1,011
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min Reverend Alan 647
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 14 min Frankie Rizzo 148
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 17 min Frankie Rizzo 2,266
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 23 min Streetrunner 2,119
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Wondering 3,484
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 44 min Fa-Foxy 4
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 55 min Wondering 27

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE