West Hollywood, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Dasein9 wrote:
This is a test. All my posts keep disappearing.
Das,

Try emptying your browser's cache then quit your browser and restart your computer. That should correct the problem...
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hers the recipe case yall didnt get to the other thread...
Debs Mango Puffs
3 tbsp butter
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp grated lemon rind
1 cup flour
2 tbsp suger
1/2 tsp salt
4 cups sliced mango
Ground nutmeg
Confectioners suger
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
Divide butter evenly into bottoms of muffin tins. Put them in the oven while making the batter. Put the eggs milk and lemon rind in a blender. Mix good. Add dry ingredients and blend til smooth. Pour batter into hot butter in tins, dividing evenly. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or so or til puffed up & golden brown. Fill right away with sliced mango. Sprinkle with nutmeg & confectioners suger. Mmmm mmmm!!!
thanks I asked you a question on the other thread I just saw it on... can I substitue another fruit?... no mango tree.....( please no cherry!)
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay 1100.00 for 2 cars a year...hows that compare with NY??
i pay 1100.00 a year for 1....! I'm 1 block away that would drop it at lease 30%

“Author in search of a niche”

Since: Jul 07

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Robert In West Hollywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Das,
Try emptying your browser's cache then quit your browser and restart your computer. That should correct the problem...
Evening, Rob in WeHo! How's it going today?

Hi, everyone! Just got in from my New Employee Orientation training. UGH, what a long day! I need a glass of wine.

“jeannette_2007@m ail.com”

Since: Sep 07

Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

I'm currently about to make dinner. How's veggie stir fry w/ soy chik'n strips and fried (frozen but fried by me) egg rolls (availible in veggie and shrimp) sound?
Oh- and fudge brownies for dessert. I have a feeling I'll be whining of a stuffed belly later...

Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

And it's starting to storm here. Bad Deb! I hate (read: am terrified of) storms!

Bad, bad Deb!

“Author in search of a niche”

Since: Jul 07

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Tjet wrote:
I'm currently about to make dinner. How's veggie stir fry w/ soy chik'n strips and fried (frozen but fried by me) egg rolls (availible in veggie and shrimp) sound?
Oh- and fudge brownies for dessert. I have a feeling I'll be whining of a stuffed belly later...
That sounds great. We're having a turkey roast, green beans and mac & cheese.

And a GLASS OF WINE!!!!
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Tjet wrote:
I'd skip the stir fry & just have the brownies..!
with a nice cup of coffee!!!:D
Deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

borngay wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks I asked you a question on the other thread I just saw it on... can I substitue another fruit?... no mango tree.....( please no cherry!)
Yall can use any fruit you want to fill with. bananas soaked in rums a good 1...

:-D
Deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

borngay wrote:
<quoted text>
i pay 1100.00 a year for 1....! I'm 1 block away that would drop it at lease 30%
WOW!!! but I guess we make up for it in house insurence....$3600 a year!!
Deb

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Tjet wrote:
And it's starting to storm here. Bad Deb! I hate (read: am terrified of) storms!
Bad, bad Deb!
Im sorry honey!! musta mis-directed my wind!!!

Yalld never make it in Fla...summer storms alone make yours seem like a spring rain...let lone the hurricanes!!

“Queer love is here to stay.”

Since: May 07

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay 1100.00 for 2 cars a year...hows that compare with NY??
You don't want to know what it is in Los Angeles. Let's just say, if I didn't have to get insurance, I could solve the famine problem in Darfur.
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! but I guess we make up for it in house insurence....$3600 a year!!
yeeeeeh!!!!!! 3600 a yr!!.... oh wait... that probably has the twister & hurricane insurance riders...... yes its way cheaper up here.... way way cheaper!
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Tjet wrote:
Bad, bad Deb!
aww crap.. now its gonna come across the lake to my place.... its been clouding up all night here & they have rain for tomorrow.. well we know it aint Deb its coming from the west...you should check out some of her category 5 posts!!... board up the windows & head for the storm cellar!
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

The Golem wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to know what it is in Los Angeles. Let's just say, if I didn't have to get insurance, I could solve the famine problem in Darfur.
is it maybe bcuz of earthquakes???
borngay

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry honey!! musta mis-directed my wind!!!
Yalld never make it in Fla...summer storms alone make yours seem like a spring rain...let lone the hurricanes!!
nope... I could never live down south... I'd love to go thru a hurricane thought... twisters I hate!!.. I would love to see one, as long as I'm next to a storm cellar.. now wouldnt you love to come up here.. cheap house insurance. no hurricanes, no twisters.... beauty of 4 seasons... snow for chirstmas..and plenty of greek places to eat!!!! you'd love it!
Herbert G

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
well then get lost then!.. no one invited you here..... jeeezzzz... some dimwit always gotta put their chump change stupid a$$ opinion in....
Well then…… screw you!
Herbert G

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Nana to Four wrote:
<quoted text>Your opinion of us is duly noted. I'd share my opinion of you, but since I know you as little as you know me, I'll keep it to myself, lest I judge you too harshly.
<quoted text>Uh, duh. Now what's on the Herbert G Agenda? Bashing a few gays a day keeps the demons at bay?
<quoted text>You're rubber, and we're glue. What you say bounces off us and sticks to you!:P
Shhh……… there actually is a gay agenda. But let's pretend there isn't one, and ridicule anyone who thinks otherwise. He he……
Herbert G

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Robert In West Hollywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow it out your *ss bigot...
Oh! Go to Hell! Queer!

Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Gah... hurricanes, twisters...

I'd like to just live somewhere where it's always between 25 and 75, winter and summer. No crazy meteorological events, storms are bad enough. Snow in winter, sun in the summer. Is that really too much to ask?

Yeah, I thought so. But what about wanting a pet goat? Is that one too much?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,021 - 2,040 of2,422
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••