Sentencing Delayed in Family Research...

Sentencing Delayed in Family Research Council Shooting

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from May 4, 2013, titled Sentencing Delayed in Family Research Council Shooting. In it, EDGE reports that:

A U.S. District Court judge rescheduled the sentencing of Floyd Lee Corkins II, the Virginia man who pleaded guilty in February of attempting to commit a mass shooting at the Washington headquarters of the Family Research Council , a conservative Christian organization and lobbying group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 May 5, 2013
He should be executed for terminal stupidity. The poor security guard was just trying to make a living. Who even knows if he shared the views of FRC?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 May 5, 2013
If the Family Research Council was not in the hate group biz; they would have no need for an armed security guard

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 May 8, 2013
There are more than 300,000,000 people living in the U.S.A.

Did you know that the "Family Research Council" has a membership of 9 people according to Wikipedia ?

9 ???!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankie Rizzo for MOD!! 3 min Left of centre 1
Hetero bar/cafe for Hereros , family & friends 14 min Frankie Rizzo 8
News Labour councillor suspended after calling gay p... 14 min Left of centre 2
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 55 min Left of centre 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min Rose_NoHo 40,226
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 1 hr Wondering 30
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 18,167
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr Little Cheerleader 68,988
More from around the web