Missouri High School Faces Lawsuit Ov...

Missouri High School Faces Lawsuit Over Policy Banning Same-Sex Prom Dates

There are 8 comments on the River Front Times story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Missouri High School Faces Lawsuit Over Policy Banning Same-Sex Prom Dates. In it, River Front Times reports that:

Stacy Dawson, a student at Scott County High School in Sikeston, says he wants to go to prom like everyone else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at River Front Times.

Professional Responsibili

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 12, 2013
gay trouble in a small town?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Cruising for stories on the gay/lesbian forum to jerk off on again I see.
zio

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 13, 2013
This story is from months ago. The school got rid of their ignorant homophobic policy and the world didn't end. Why are we dragging this back up?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#4 Aug 13, 2013
zio wrote:
This story is from months ago. The school got rid of their ignorant homophobic policy and the world didn't end. Why are we dragging this back up?
The first poster to the thread gets off on cruising for stories on the gay/lesbian news wire to mentally masturbate over. He's a little prick with no conscience.

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2013
I wish I had nothing else to do or personal woes in my life that would enable me to worry about the private sexual preferences of others. Geez.
DntBeAMoroN

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
I wish I had nothing else to do or personal woes in my life that would enable me to worry about the private sexual preferences of others. Geez.
Are you ok with transgenders using which ever public rest rooms that they prefer? I read where the DOJ is supporting this idea for public schools

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 14, 2013
DntBeAMoroN wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ok with transgenders using which ever public rest rooms that they prefer? I read where the DOJ is supporting this idea for public schools
Transgender people should be allowed to use the correct restroom matching their gender. Gender and sex are two entirely different things, after all.
zio

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 18, 2013
DntBeAMoroN wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct nomenclature is "transgender people," not "transgenders." Could you at least try not to be so offensive and cissexist? And transgender people have rights no matter how much cisgender transphobes try to erase them.

You need to check your cis privilege!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 47 min lake bay boy 38,754
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 1 hr WasteWater 72
News Dozens of homes hang rainbow flags after gay co... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr OccupyThis 17
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 2 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 2 hr Solid Blue November 40
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 hr June VanDerMark 11,297
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr who cares 15,833
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 15 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web