High court gay marriage tickets cost ...

High court gay marriage tickets cost time, money

There are 20 comments on the Peninsula Clarion story from Mar 25, 2013, titled High court gay marriage tickets cost time, money. In it, Peninsula Clarion reports that:

The most expensive ticket to "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway: $477. The face value of a great seat for this year's Super Bowl: $1,250. Guaranteed seats to watch the U.S. Supreme Court hear this week's gay marriage cases: about $6,000. Tickets to the two arguments that begin Tuesday are technically free.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peninsula Clarion.

see the light

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Let em be married, but no kids. Another case where two lesbians decided to get sperm from a friend, the Lesbians split up and the state went after the sperm donor for child support, should have been the female that left paying.
see the light

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>hey genius... you do realize that up until this point in history 100% of gay children come from heterosexual people... hmmm seams you should be fighting against heteros having adoption rights... wow how do they get so dumb in texass
You just found out they come from hetero sexuals? Im saying they shouldn't be allowed to adopt, if they can't pay.Whats so hard to understand moron?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#6 Mar 25, 2013
see the light wrote:
Let em be married, but no kids. Another case where two lesbians decided to get sperm from a friend, the Lesbians split up and the state went after the sperm donor for child support, should have been the female that left paying.
If their relationship is recognized by the laws then there would be precedence for that, but as long as their marriages are not recognized there can be no laws to avoid such an unjust event. Thank you for providing another reason that both gay marriage, and gays adopting, should just become a part of our society.
MomOfTwo

Bethel, CT

#7 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If their relationship is recognized by the laws then there would be precedence for that, but as long as their marriages are not recognized there can be no laws to avoid such an unjust event. Thank you for providing another reason that both gay marriage, and gays adopting, should just become a part of our society.

I am so sick of hearing niggers and fags complaining.
You and me both!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#8 Mar 25, 2013
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>You and me both!
When you change a quote attributed to someone, the legal term is slander.
see the light

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Bible why don't you? Might learn something!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#11 Mar 25, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Read the Bible why don't you? Might learn something!
I read it, it's a smut novel, and has no bearing on this matter at all.
Dont tread on me

United States

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Boo to all the blacks and gays.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
MomOfTwo wrote:
<quoted text>You and me both!
Changing someone posts just proves you have nothing to say on your own.

That's pathetic.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 26, 2013
see the light wrote:
Wow. Straight people with kids never divorce? Never have custody disputes?

Who knew!

Can you prove that?
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing someone posts just proves you have nothing to say on your own.
I love fucking niggers which is gross and pathetic.
Not true. Changing quoted text allows you to get across words that are usually banned, just like you were able to do for us.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Changing quoted text allows you to get across words that are usually banned, just like you were able to do for us.
No, it's simply dishonest, and proves that what you choose to post has no value. You have to lie to make your point?

Sad stuff.

But, with each lie, you prove that the bigots of this world are useless and irrational.
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's simply dishonest, and proves that what you choose to post has no value. You have to lie to make your point?
Sad stuff.
But, with each lie, you prove that the bigots of this world are useless and irrational. Oh, and niggers stink in heat.
No, you still don`t get it. All you have to do is change the quoted text of an internet freak who spends all day arguing petty political bs and you get them to cry "racism" and make death threats. It`s funny. Whaaa, whaaa, Conservatives and Liberals and Republicans and Democrats, and homosexuals and high taxes, and illegal immigrants, and gun rights, blah, blah , blah... boring and pathetic. The majority of the country laughs at you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No, you still don`t get it. All you have to do is change the quoted text of an internet freak who spends all day arguing petty political bs and you get them to cry "racism" and make death threats. It`s funny. Whaaa, whaaa, Conservatives and Liberals and Republicans and Democrats, and homosexuals and high taxes, and illegal immigrants, and gun rights, blah, blah , blah... boring and pathetic. The majority of the country laughs at you.
The world laughs at you.
see the light

United States

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Straight people with kids never divorce? Never have custody disputes?
Who knew!
Can you prove that?
Im not sure if you even know what I mean't. I said a Lesbian couple got a sperm donor and one of the ladies gave birth. The lesbians split up . The remaining one went after the sperm donor for child support even though it was two ladies decision. I just think state should go after other lady. Doesn't seem right. They shouldn't be allowed to have any if that is going to happen.
Lawrence Wolf

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2013
KittenKoder the space alien wrote:
<quoted text>
The world laughs at you.
YOu wouldn`t know the world. It isn`t located in your basement in Topix land.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>YOu wouldn`t know the world. It isn`t located in your basement in Topix land.
I don't have a basement.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 28, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Im not sure if you even know what I mean't. I said a Lesbian couple got a sperm donor and one of the ladies gave birth. The lesbians split up . The remaining one went after the sperm donor for child support even though it was two ladies decision. I just think state should go after other lady. Doesn't seem right. They shouldn't be allowed to have any if that is going to happen.
Yes, it's a mess, but are you saying that this type of messy custody issue only happens to gay folks, even though the vast majority of folks who use donors and such are straight?

The only issue is whether or not you feel that every family should be banned from having kids because some people who have them are either selfish, or irresponsible.

You can't just say that ALL gay couples should be punished for the sins of a few, unless you apply the same standard across the board.

And I don't think that would be popular with straight married couples.
see the light

United States

#26 Mar 28, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a mess, but are you saying that this type of messy custody issue only happens to gay folks, even though the vast majority of folks who use donors and such are straight?
The only issue is whether or not you feel that every family should be banned from having kids because some people who have them are either selfish, or irresponsible.
You can't just say that ALL gay couples should be punished for the sins of a few, unless you apply the same standard across the board.
No your'e right -all shouldn't be punished for a few, but what happened doesn't seem right either.
MomofTwo

United States

#27 Mar 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that blacks don`t believe in marriage (I last saw child out of wedlock for them was at 70%) but homosexuals demand it? Both groups are very similar except in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 272
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 11 min neighbor 2,555
News NHS sex quiz plans branded 'inappropriate' 12 min Wondering 2
News Same sex attracted man who left the "gay lifest... 23 min Alvin 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr old_moose 12,829
Today's headlines 5 hr Dolly Lamar 1
News Trump pledges fealty to religious values, a oeM... 10 hr anonz 94
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 hr NoahLovesU 57,457
VP Mike Pence says gays should be hung 18 hr Imprtnrd 2
More from around the web