'RuPaul's Drag Race' Star Responds to...

'RuPaul's Drag Race' Star Responds to Alleged Ban in Philadelphia

There are 13 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 7, 2013, titled 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Star Responds to Alleged Ban in Philadelphia. In it, EDGE reports that:

Outspoken drag queen Mimi Imfurst, best known for her three-episode appearance on the third season of "RuPaul's Drag Race" has taken to social media with an open letter to protest an alleged ban on her participation in Philadelphia's OutFest National Coming Out Day festivities scheduled to take place Sunday Oct. 13, in the city of brotherly love.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Oct 7, 2013
I support her position. You can't have TOO MUCH Free Speech !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I support her position. You can't have TOO MUCH Free Speech !
Technically correct.

Tactically stupid.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Oct 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically correct.
Tactically stupid.
Not surprised you would be against her RIGHT to Freedom Of Speech, typical Lib that you are. Democrats and liberals brook NO DISSENT, so as to keep faithful to their Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniac line.
Franz

Germany

#4 Oct 7, 2013
All these filthy perverts need to be banned.

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#5 Oct 7, 2013
After living in Philly for 25 years, I was embarrassed by the PrideFest / OutFest rivalry.(a whole other story) As with most things American, you people need to get your own house in order before you tell others how to act of behave.

Censoring Mimi is no better than the GOP assholes who are destroying your (our) country. Either say you have free speech and tolerance or say you don't. Make up your minds.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#6 Oct 7, 2013
mark in Toronto wrote:
After living in Philly for 25 years, I was embarrassed by the PrideFest / OutFest rivalry.(a whole other story) As with most things American, you people need to get your own house in order before you tell others how to act of behave.
Censoring Mimi is no better than the GOP assholes who are destroying your (our) country. Either say you have free speech and tolerance or say you don't. Make up your minds.
Please stay on your side of the line.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprised you would be against her RIGHT to Freedom Of Speech, typical Lib that you are. Democrats and liberals brook NO DISSENT, so as to keep faithful to their Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist-Oba maniac line.
What a load of crap!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Oct 7, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap!
No. It's ABSOLUTELY TUE. And moreover, as ALWAYS, it was Fair. And Balanced.

:)
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#9 Oct 8, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
id you read the article, dipshit? She was banned because she attempted to SUPPRESS anti-gay protesters at the Pride parade.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Oct 8, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
id you read the article, dipshit? She was banned because she attempted to SUPPRESS anti-gay protesters at the Pride parade.
Yes, I did read it. And she specifically said she was extra careful NOT to touch their equipment.

I SUPPORT her.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Franz wrote:
All these filthy perverts need to be banned.
All these filthy little liars on Topix need to be banned, oh, wait, they keep using false names to avoid it. So, sneaky and liars and cowards. Great examples of heteros, liar.
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#12 Oct 8, 2013
Fa-Foxy aka Frank Stanton aka Daniel the Pedophile from LI wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It's ABSOLUTELY FALSE. And moreover, as ALWAYS, it was Biased. And Unbalanced.
There, fixed that for you. You're welcome.

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#13 Oct 11, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay on your side of the line.
Don't like to be judged by someone who got out?
So typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min Terra Firma 14,607
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 25 min Trumping On 62
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 30 min June VanDerMark 10,938
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 41 min Wondering 36
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 47 min Wondering 6
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr WasteWater 37
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 1 hr DaveinMass 474
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 1 hr WasteWater 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,405
More from around the web