Mormon Church Working With LGBT Leade...

Mormon Church Working With LGBT Leaders on Utah Anti-Discrimination Bill

There are 136 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Mormon Church Working With LGBT Leaders on Utah Anti-Discrimination Bill. In it, EDGE reports that:

Officials from the Mormon Church have apparently been working with Utah's LGBT community in order to create a bill that would protect gays from housing and employment discrimination in Utah, Salt Lake Tribune reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#130 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
No surprise is a liar filth
He is on another thread trying so desperately to "explain" that black people "might" have come from the curse of Cain.
His rationale? "different skin colors had to come from somewhere since the days of Adam"
and so therefore he goes on and on explaining how passages in the Bible that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CAIN point to God "possibly" cursing him with black skin and that being passed down...
even though... in the bible, cain is cursed from growing crops...
So this LIAR is on one hand arguing the curse being black skin which was passed down, but ignores the actual CURSE on the ground...
because black people have been always able to grow crops. thats what they were enslaved to so hundreds of years ago... DUH...
But this LIAR talks to you guys about equality and then defends the Mormon teachings that supported slavery and linking blacks to Cain.
He's a LIAR just like all the Mormon prophets.
<quoted text>
You're a black racist and you'll remain a black racist because that is what you've chosen to remain. You have said God is black and Adam and Eve are black because their primate ancestors were black and everyone in the Bible from Adam and Eve to Noah's family to the Egyptians and the Israelites were all black Africans.
And you can't explain how in 1600 Bible years all the other human colours came to exist.
No other colour came first for you. All of humanity was black and African for 3000 Bible years.
You're the finest example of a true blue racist as they exist. Unfortunately you love being a racist and you'll prove your racist philosophy to convert anyone to your racist thinking.
A racist you are, a racist you'll be, a racist you chose to remain.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#131 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
Look at the liar go!
Go liar go!
Justify what mormons did that was screwed up, because "other churches" taught it.
but nature itself, is not justifiable for accepting with two gay people do, of their own choice, without forcing others.
Go liar GO! Go liar GO!
See No Surprise Type
See No Surprise Lie
See No Surprise Post
Post No Surprise Post!
<quoted text>
You're a black racist and you'll remain a black racist because that is what you've chosen to remain. You have said God is black and Adam and Eve are black because their primate ancestors were black and everyone in the Bible from Adam and Eve to Noah's family to the Egyptians and the Israelites were all black Africans.
And you can't explain how in 1600 Bible years all the other human colours came to exist.
No other colour came first for you. All of humanity was black and African for 3000 Bible years.
You're the finest example of a true blue racist as they exist. Unfortunately you love being a racist and you'll prove your racist philosophy to convert anyone to your racist thinking.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#133 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
One time the liar, no surprise did a good one
I asked him for evidence... and he replies
"Oh you want some evidence? Well chew on these opinions"... then posts a long post of discredited theories that have no bearing on the conversation.
He's the most full of crap person on this forum...
I replied... if I ask for evidence and you give me opinions... maybe if I ask for opinions, you'll give me evidence...
THAT is how bad he is
<quoted text>

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#134 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
Because of No Surprise lying so much in the other thread... and because of how I see him lying in here...
I, a hetersexual person, will come in here and glady fiercely defend the homosexual people, on all fronts in this thread against all his posts.
i will help fortify against him, and at all times, reveal his biblical ignorance, contradictions.
I will happily help humiliate him by pointing out simple obvious inconsistencies in the first sentence of his long diatribes that totally make it clear that reading the rest is a waste of time.
And more importantly I will make sure, for as long as he defends this curse of cain blasphemy, i will break him down and I hope you all will capitalize on his impotence along the way

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#135 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
Homosexual activity is normal, as it is a usual standard of activity among humans for eons..It's occuring naturally throughout the world. It was prevalent among the Greek culture during it's various periods, and among other cultures of antiquity.
So find that humorous too...
<quoted text>

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#136 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
What do you guys think of mine?
It's really my response to the liar's avatar.
I felt a bird stomping and overpowering a snake was telling...
The point being, that this relationship is often assumed to be one way, but in the end, the facts speak for themselves. Birds don't need to merely fly away, they can fight back and win.
that's also very telling of how conversations go.
how one person assumes to lead them, and how that he's unable to handle it when he is passed by the reality of what's going on.
No surprise,
you're a liar. Period. You talk about bigotry in here, and then you justify it in the other thread.
Your scum
<quoted text>

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#137 May 12, 2013
osirica wrote:
Remember NO Suprise spoke of "NORMAL"
See if you can find this in another Mormon leader quote, then watch how No Surprise definition of Normal will change. It's how the liar does:
Prophet George Albert Smith (1870 – 1951):
“Your ideas, as we understand them, appear to contemplate the intermarriage of the Negro and white races, a concept which has heretofore been most repugnant to most normal-minded people from the ancient patriarchs until now.... there is a growing tendency, particularly among some educators, as it manifests itself in this area, toward the breaking down of race barriers in the matter of intermarriage between whites and blacks, but it does not have the sanction of the Church and is contrary to Church doctrine.”
- LDS First Presidency (George Albert Smith), letter to Virgil H. Sponberg (critic of the anti-black ban), May 5, 1947, quoted in Lester E. Bush, Mormonism’s Negro Doctrine: An Historical Overview, p. 42

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#138 May 12, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spammed something just because someone said something that's more believable than your book of myths. How cute, you do know, your god doesn't exist, right?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#139 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spammed something just because someone said something that's more believable than your book of myths. How cute, you do know, your god doesn't exist, right?
Some more of your far left prejudicial judgemental bigotry coming to the surface. Thanks for affirming what I guessed you to be.
His comments weren't worth responding to.
He's a prejudicial black racist. Conversing with him is no different than conversing with a white racist. Anything Biblical has a black coloured lean to it to prove his colour is superior to all other colours.
I have known him for a long time on Topix. But he has his moments when he leaves his racist rants to the side and posts like a person minus his racist beliefs.
He's a black racist that fights against those he claims are racists and that makes sense to him.
And if you think a racists statements are more believable than the Book called the Bible, well to each their own opinion and coming from a judgemental bigot as yourself, I see why you have your opinion to support a racist's opinion.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#140 May 13, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more of your far left prejudicial judgemental bigotry coming to the surface. Thanks for affirming what I guessed you to be.
His comments weren't worth responding to.
He's a prejudicial black racist. Conversing with him is no different than conversing with a white racist. Anything Biblical has a black coloured lean to it to prove his colour is superior to all other colours.
I have known him for a long time on Topix. But he has his moments when he leaves his racist rants to the side and posts like a person minus his racist beliefs.
He's a black racist that fights against those he claims are racists and that makes sense to him.
And if you think a racists statements are more believable than the Book called the Bible, well to each their own opinion and coming from a judgemental bigot as yourself, I see why you have your opinion to support a racist's opinion.
Wait, did you want to talk politics or religion?

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#141 May 13, 2013
I never claimed whites came from the mark of Cain!

Yea, you do!

You're the racist.

BOOM
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#142 May 13, 2013
osirica wrote:
I never claimed whites came from the mark of Cain!
Yea, you do!
You're the racist.
BOOM
<quoted text>
lol...your such a child, did you know you prove that quite often in posts like this one? Hmmm?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#143 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, did you want to talk politics or religion?
Well, you were defending the rants of a racist. So that would fall under either category, you chose :)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#144 May 13, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you were defending the rants of a racist. So that would fall under either category, you chose :)
You misread the situation, I am opposing the rants of a bigot conspiracy nut.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#145 May 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You misread the situation, I am opposing the rants of a bigot conspiracy nut.
So for how long have you had this personality disorder that you argue against yourself as a bigoted conspiracy nut? I read nothing on here where any one else was fostering a conspiracy through bigotry. This must be something of yourself that the rest of us have missed. Enlighten us if you would?

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#146 May 16, 2013
You did.

You massage the "black skin" ideology...

Your last post "I dont know if Cain's skin was changed"

Bullcrap
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
So for how long have you had this personality disorder that you argue against yourself as a bigoted conspiracy nut? I read nothing on here where any one else was fostering a conspiracy through bigotry. This must be something of yourself that the rest of us have missed. Enlighten us if you would?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 21 min Fit2Serve 8,569
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 3 hr Frindly 1,176
News Trump bans transgender people from military 3 hr The Troll Stopper 373
News 2 Texas men plead guilty to hate-crime assaults... 4 hr NOM s Waffle House 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr TomInElPaso 53,867
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 5 hr EMMETT TILL 28
News Alleged Discrimination Against Gay Couple by D.... 5 hr NOM s Waffle House 17
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 12 hr Tre H 588
More from around the web