Texas County Adopts Policy to Protect...

Texas County Adopts Policy to Protect LGBT Jail Inmates

There are 8 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 14, 2013, titled Texas County Adopts Policy to Protect LGBT Jail Inmates. In it, EDGE reports that:

The sheriff of Houston's Harris County has adopted a sweeping policy designed to protect and guarantee equal treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender inmates, including allowing transgender individuals to be housed based on the gender they identify with instead of their biological sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Pierre

France

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Prison is a paradise for queers. I bet many queers commit crimes just so they can get locked up and have all the gay sex they ever dreamed of.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Prison is a paradise for queers. I bet many queers commit crimes just so they can get locked up and have all the gay sex they ever dreamed of.
"Pierre".....sounds like a really macho man name. LOL!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Stop the libel, calumnous cretin!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Whatever works for you; sugar
Now I can sleep at night knowing how you get your happy endings

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Ignorance is obviously your paradise. Of course it's also a prison, but you're not bright enough to realize that.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2013
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is obviously your paradise. Of course it's also a prison, but you're not bright enough to realize that.
Homophobes aren't known to be rocket scientists.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Nov 15, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Wow, you are as disgusting a piece of trash as is humanly possible. This idiot mindset also presupposes that heterosexual women just love being raped.

Rape is not about sex, it is a crime of violence and dominance and no you idiot, gay people DO NOT enjoy jail, and the brutality of prison rape MUST be stopped. For the US to call ourselves a "civilized" nation with our treatment of those imprisoned here is hypocrisy at a world championship level.
david traversa

La Rioja, Argentina

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Pierre wrote:
Right ! It's the place where people like you drop the mask and come out before you can say "Au revoir !" .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 58 min Just Think 14,678
News Junk food-loving fathers raise their future dau... 2 hr Here is what I 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Joyce 38,425
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 5 hr Carlton 19
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 7 hr Fa-Foxy 118
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,793
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 9 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 44
More from around the web