Kurt Neumann: 'Loyal And Obedient': Boy Scouts Must Evolve To Inspire New Generation

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

One day two years ago, my 11-year-old nephew asked me, "Uncle Kurt, where you ever in Scouts?" I replied, "I'm an Eagle Scout like your Dad." His eyes lit up and replied, "Really?" I replied, "Yes, and I'm proud of it." For those not familiar with Boy Scouts, the Scout law is a set of traits taught to inspire the best in each Scout.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Obedient and loyal? Maybe! Honest? Not necessarily!
In California courts, they argued BSA is a religion and therefore should not have to admit gays. Now they are saying they are not a religion. Were they lying in court in California, or are they lying now. Lord Baden-Powell, the founder of the scouting movement, when asked why he did not put religion in scouting, he said he didn't have to, the whole of scouting is religion. Was he lying or are current scouting gurus lying? When the leaders lie and change their foundation, the organization declines. If you don't believe it, just ask The Episcopal Church. Check the facts on scouting, You will be surprised at their "shifting" stands and moral issues and religion. And yes, they lie.
Scott

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

That's exactly how gay men like their young boys; loyal and obedient.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Gays will be accepted in everything one day as blacks and other minorities had eventually become accepted in society.
Happy Anniversary 1913

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

equalityboy81 wrote:
Gays will be accepted in everything one day as blacks and other minorities had eventually become accepted in society.
So ya like lil boys do ya?
Well! Do ya!!!
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

equalityboy81 wrote:
Race is a variation of humanity. Homosexuality is a deviation of humanity. So don't hold your breath.
And the Blacks don't appreciate their cause being likened to the homosexual cause.
Happy Anniversary 1913

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is a variation of humanity. Homosexuality is a deviation of humanity. So don't hold your breath.
And the Blacks don't appreciate their cause being likened to the homosexual cause.
Especially Rev Bill Owens, leader of The African American Pastors Association. A fine family man.
The great homosexual divide for the state of affairs and judas.
Our President gives black people a bad name. He, along with liberalism are actually destroying the foundation and original intentions of the Civil Rights movement. Commonsense, morals, and responsible behavior are foreign terms to this most destructive movement.

Goodbye Rome

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••