Teaching Gay History in California

Jul 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Comments (Page 601)

Showing posts 12,001 - 12,020 of12,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof that no-one cares.
I have proof that you are selfish as well. You're own post, haha.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres your proof? An experiment has been conducted where people had to determine whether someone was straight or gay simply by judging their faces. The people in the test were right about male homosexuals, but not always so for females for some reason. The gays in question on the photographs in the test had effeminate faces, which is due to emotional repression, therefore having expressions resembling that of womens expressions, and therefore their expressions changing their faces appearance.
The scientists who conducted the "experiment" concluded that their results proved that "homosexuality is unnatural?" Based on the experiment that you described above?

Well, you made the claim, time to pony up with the evidence.

Feel free to post a link to the study and quote directly from their conclusion that states that "homosexuality is unnatural".

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that makes me a homophobe because if I see two guys kissing in public I'm gonna try to vomit on them. Women, I'll just masturbate to.
Guess that just makes you a Piece of sh*t then.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Blair wrote:
Luke Wrote:

SOUND LIKE A PRETTY RATIONAL FEAR TO ME!
<quoted text>
Anything can seem rational by an irrational c(_)nt.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll understand when you're older. Oh well.
Unfortunately for you, age didn't make you any wiser.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres your proof? An experiment has been conducted where people had to determine whether someone was straight or gay simply by judging their faces. The people in the test were right about male homosexuals, but not always so for females for some reason. The gays in question on the photographs in the test had effeminate faces, which is due to emotional repression, therefore having expressions resembling that of womens expressions, and therefore their expressions changing their faces appearance.
???? What kind of stupid shit is this? And you were the one saying how wise they were. LOL

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Blair wrote:
Luke Wrote:

SOUND LIKE A PRETTY RATIONAL FEAR TO ME!
<quoted text>
THIS IS WHAT A RATIONAL FEAR LOOKS LIKE - Chlamydia is a bacterial infection disease transmitted when people have sexual relations. It is the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) in the United States, with over 2.8 million affected individuals each year. Among adults, about 5% of the population is estimated to be infected. Among sexually active adolescent females, about 10% are infected.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Many gays want to keep marriage male/female:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...
Protecting marriage isn't anti-gay, it's pro-family.
No, what your doing is pure bigotry, ignorant and discrimination.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that just makes you a Piece of sh*t then.
LOL, Why, because I like pretty women?

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> LOL, Why, because I like pretty women?
No because, not only are you ignorant and insensitive, you're a bigoted sexist pig.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No because, not only are you ignorant and insensitive, you're a bigoted sexist pig.
"Bigoted?" I beg your pardom, I like big titties on black women as well. I like to coat them in white.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientists who conducted the "experiment" concluded that their results proved that "homosexuality is unnatural?" Based on the experiment that you described above?
Well, you made the claim, time to pony up with the evidence.
Feel free to post a link to the study and quote directly from their conclusion that states that "homosexuality is unnatural".
The experiment wasn't meant as proof that it was unnatural, but that they are effeminate. Proof that homosexuality is unnatural is that homosexuality is based on the brains reaction on how well it perceives the person it is viewing to produce good offspring through procreation. Gays can't do this, so it makes them biological errors.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
???? What kind of stupid shit is this? And you were the one saying how wise they were. LOL
No, I wasn't bragging. I was making a passing comment, looks like you need to wisen up. And I'm 59, although I still don't feel particulary wise.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> "Bigoted?" I beg your pardom, I like big titties on black women as well. I like to coat them in white.
Even worse, kinky white face. Actually you could start a new fetish, but I think Grace Jones already did it

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't bragging. I was making a passing comment, looks like you need to wisen up. And I'm 59, although I still don't feel particulary wise.
No matter the spin, still is an ignorant thing to post. At least you can trust your 'feelings'.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter the spin, still is an ignorant thing to post. At least you can trust your 'feelings'.
No, I don't trust my feelings sonny. This feeling is at least based around truth anyway, not some self inflated perception you have of yourself. You said I have no proof of homosexuality being unnatural, when I offered it time and tiem again. Are you "just think"'s sock puppet? You sound like him!

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't trust my feelings sonny. This feeling is at least based around truth anyway, not some self inflated perception you have of yourself. You said I have no proof of homosexuality being unnatural, when I offered it time and tiem again. Are you "just think"'s sock puppet? You sound like him!

First of all I don't think you would know the 'truth' if it bit you on the azz. I really don't give a sh*t if you think it's unnatural or not...It isn't BTW and I don't care what bigoted catholic BS article you have stating otherwise, probably something as stupid as the last thing you posted about facial features. Speaking of puppets, you sound almost as bad as that ASSTROLL Luke and all his female aliases. Next time you post, go ask mommy if it's OK.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I don't think you would know the 'truth' if it bit you on the azz. I really don't give a sh*t if you think it's unnatural or not...It isn't BTW and I don't care what bigoted catholic BS article you have stating otherwise, probably something as stupid as the last thing you posted about facial features. Speaking of puppets, you sound almost as bad as that ASSTROLL Luke and all his female aliases. Next time you post, go ask mommy if it's OK.
Luke and his female sock puppets? Whose he? I'm not a catholic either, I'm a christian. Ask your mommy whether you are allowed here, as you certainly don't seem mature enough to debate civilly and handle some of the comments here, BOY! And I have already given proof, prove to me that homosexuality is unnatural BOY! No proof, eh BOY?

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The experiment wasn't meant as proof that it was unnatural, but that they are effeminate. Proof that homosexuality is unnatural is that homosexuality is based on the brains reaction on how well it perceives the person it is viewing to produce good offspring through procreation. Gays can't do this, so it makes them biological errors.
In other words, no study concludes that "homosexuality is unnatural"; YOU concluded that. No scientist uses phrases like "biological errors" or "unnatural" in describing homosexuality. Only anti-gay bigots like you do that. So much for your "proof" that homosexuality is unnatural.

By the way, homosexuality does not make someone infertile. So back to basic Biology for you.

According to the US Census, of all the children being raised by same-sex couples, 84% of them are the natural offspring of one of the partners.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke and his female sock puppets? Whose he? I'm not a catholic either, I'm a christian. Ask your mommy whether you are allowed here, as you certainly don't seem mature enough to debate civilly and handle some of the comments here, BOY! And I have already given proof, prove to me that homosexuality is unnatural BOY! No proof, eh BOY?
LOL Maybe you should have mommy proof read for you, unless you're changing your point of view. Homosexuality is natural, so I don't need to prove anything. Look around you thousands of species engage in it. Christian eh? talking snakes and the whole bit. Oh well whatever, don't force it on others or judge people by some weird self righteous morality and you'll make them pearly gates pappy. BTW I'm not black, so you're not insulting me with the term BOY, nor am I that young.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,001 - 12,020 of12,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••