"Eat Da Poo Poo" Pastor Martin Ssempa...

"Eat Da Poo Poo" Pastor Martin Ssempa Guilty Of Spreading "Gay Propoganda" In Uganda

There are 35 comments on the Queerty story from Apr 24, 2014, titled "Eat Da Poo Poo" Pastor Martin Ssempa Guilty Of Spreading "Gay Propoganda" In Uganda. In it, Queerty reports that:

Ugandan Pastor Martin Ssempa, a man you probably know as the " Eat Da Poo Poo pastor," has been accused of promoting homosexuality in his home country of Uganda, an offense that is punishable with prison time after the recent passing of Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Act .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no doubt

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Strange but true. Yes, male homosexuals really do that.
Yancy

New York, NY

#3 Jun 29, 2014
Yaa this is goood thread very informative thank you for posting.
No doubt

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 30, 2014
no doubt wrote:
It's disgusting!!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2014
Silly trolls.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2014
no doubt1 wrote:
Post for yourself. You, as a male homosexual, might get off on that, but you are not "all".
RONE

Torrance, CA

#7 Jun 30, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Post for yourself. You, as a male homosexual, might get off on that, but you are not "all".
you fat skank you know you love to wallow in feces it's who you are.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 30, 2014
Oh, a grammatically challenged ronish troll tried to post a reply to my post. Fortunately for me, I don't read "stupidese". Oh, and take note how he rates his own posting. Obviously "spot on" challenged.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 30, 2014
no doubt wrote:
Says the world's leading expert on homosexuality.....Dr. Redneck.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#10 Jun 30, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Post for yourself. You, as a male homosexual, might get off on that, but you are not "all".
Well well well. I heard you liked to hang out on the eat da poo poo thread but had to check for myself.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#11 Jun 30, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well. I heard you liked to hang out on the eat da poo poo thread but had to check for myself.
ROFLMAO, still trying to be Jades buddy? Or do you just want to be him?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 30, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, still trying to be Jades buddy? Or do you just want to be him?
It creeps me out. Notice I never reply to the old, drunken, goat, which seems to increase his stalking. Talk about obviously obsessed! Enjoy the 4th of July weekend. I plan on enjoying a non-stalker troll holiday!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14 Jun 30, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>It creeps me out. Notice I never reply to the old, drunken, goat, which seems to increase his stalking. Talk about obviously obsessed! Enjoy the 4th of July weekend. I plan on enjoying a non-stalker troll holiday!!!
Stop stalking me! Poof too! Gay stalker team. Follow me from thread to thread, make troll threads about me. There is something seriously wrong with you two jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#15 Jun 30, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, still trying to be Jades buddy? Or do you just want to be him?
So you hang out in the eat da poo poo thread too, eh Poop1? Someone told me this is where I'd find you and Jade. And sure enough! Here you are.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#17 Jun 30, 2014
Cornelius wrote:
Jade is the biggest stalker/creeper on Topix. All he does all day is lurk, jerk and follow people around claiming that they're all R1.
Yes. Jade thinks everybody changes names and locations and they are all "R1". Also he makes troll threads.
Mr Q

Marion, IL

#18 Jul 1, 2014
Just browse through craigslist and there is always a bunch of Sicko gays looking for a turd to chew on.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Jul 1, 2014
no doubt wrote:
.....and you know this? how?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Jul 1, 2014
Mr Q wrote:
Just browse through craigslist and there is always a bunch of Sicko gays looking for a turd to chew on.
.....and you know this? how?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#21 Jul 1, 2014
Coolidge wrote:
I love Pastor Martin Ssempa!
Is he your husband?

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#22 Jul 1, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Jade thinks everybody changes names and locations and they are all "R1". Also he makes troll threads.
So you hang out in the eat da poo poo thread too, eh Putz? Someone told me this is where I'd find you . And sure enough! Here you are.

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#23 Jul 1, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>It creeps me out. Notice I never reply to the old, drunken, goat, which seems to increase his stalking. Talk about obviously obsessed! Enjoy the 4th of July weekend. I plan on enjoying a non-stalker troll holiday!!!
Yes he is a nasty little freak, Have a great weekend, I'M sure Frankie will be disappointed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Britain, EU plunged into uncertainty by exit vote 5 min ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 49 min Ibn Ali Qatari 592
News Gay pride stabber sentenced to life in prison 52 min Fa-Foxy 2
News Christine Wicker: Learning to Talk About God an... (Sep '10) 57 min Joy to the World 29
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Repub 12,962
2016 NOM DC March for Marriage FAIL 1 hr Joy to the World 1
News After Orlando, some businesses stress LGBT incl... 1 hr Lanny 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lides 37,248
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 898
More from around the web