E.W. Jackson Whines About Being Perse...

E.W. Jackson Whines About Being Persecuted With His Own Words

There are 4 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 19, 2013, titled E.W. Jackson Whines About Being Persecuted With His Own Words. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

E.W. Jackson talked to the AFA's Bryan Fischer about how he is being persecuted by people who are just citing his own words against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Separation of Jackson and State
Works for me ;o))

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#2 Jun 19, 2013
He says, and I quote:

"Our Founding Fathers believed that there should never be a religious test and yet that’s what we’re seeing today."

Excuse me but those of us in favor of gay marriage or gay rights aren't the ones applying the religious test. It's Mr. Jackson and his ilk who are out there saying "you can't let gays marry because the Bible says it's bad".

So let him follow his own words and keep his damn religion OUT of social issues.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jun 19, 2013
It's so sad that he doesn't understand that he's being persecuted not for being a Christian, but for being a blithering idiot. His keepers need to stick a sock in his mouth and keep it there until after the election is over if they want him to have any chance at all.

Though personally I hope he continues to talk, and to talk loudly.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2013
He's courting the irrational vote, the bigot vote and the undereducated vote. It the South, that's a landslide victory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 2 min Veritas 466
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 3 min Frankie Rizzo 61
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide 3 min Warren 118
News Rhode Island becomes 10th state to ban 'ex-gay'... 10 min NE Jade 25
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 22 min Who 425
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min Rattlesnake Pete 51,964
News Texas Senate aiming to move divisive bills at b... 1 hr Fart cheer 6
More from around the web