Weighing in on gay marriage ban? Obama may ask the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban

The Obama administration is quietly considering urging the Supreme Court to overturn California's ban on gay marriage, a step that would mark a political victory for advocates of same-sex unions and a deepening commitment by President Barack Obama to rights for gay couples. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dude

Marshall, VA

#58 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE has been read and Revered for approx. 2000 years! GOD is worshiped every day and the smartest men, woman & Scientist in the World have not disproved it!
It's only people like you, that do not like truth, laws, or what others think that call GODS WORD myths! You are THE myth and won't be remembered and either will Any of us including me!
You have no respect for law or GOD, SO, it is all about you and your want!
So longevity is legitimacy? I guess Ahura Mazda is the most legit monotheistic god their is, right?
Dude

Marshall, VA

#59 Feb 21, 2013
*there
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#60 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise be to FATHER (YHVH) in HEAVEN with the whole of My GOD GIVEN SOUL.
I am not sorry for me or you but please keep sowing seeds but be careful where you sow. These people do not deserve your pearls. These swine will just call you names as the TARES did Jesus as they watch the greatness and miracles of his hands.
We know the time we are in. This is the Time Biblically of THE PARABLE of the FIG TREE, ending days! Jesus also told of the TARES planted not of GOD. They are also called the parable of he weeds by some.
I read and some post indecent rants that show who they are! I Pray for Courage and just watch as evil grows!
It will not be long as the Generation of the FIG TREE started 1948 when ISRAEL became a Nation again. Prophecy is passing in truth every day, just as our leaders are like Children and cannot make a real righteous decision! It is BIBLICAL. All GODS WILL and PROPHECY is HAPPENING.
Stay with the Word of GOD and watch. His Holy Spirit will be with is to testify when it is time.
I was told to sow seeds but once rebuked, I was told leave it alone unless asked for more. Don't sow your Pearls among swine.
I hope and pray you understand! Be bold, hold to truth but from what I read on this, I just ask GOD for guidance. There is none that want to really debate reality and effect to the Country but self -righteous self- serving demanding me's.
"The Jews are a nervous people. Nineteen centuries of Christian love have taken a toll." –Benjamin Disraeli (Prime Minister of England 1874-1880)
ram50

La Porte, IN

#61 Feb 21, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>You're insane, gullible, and have very poor communication skills.
Any you, Mr judgmental, know it all, right? YOU know nothing about me except I have a voice and you don't like anyone that speaks TRUTH!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#62 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any you, Mr judgmental, know it all, right? YOU know nothing about me except I have a voice and you don't like anyone that speaks TRUTH!
Still waiting for you to prove your god is real...
ram50

La Porte, IN

#63 Feb 21, 2013
Tony C wrote:
Intimidation is poor nullification OF TRUTH and never works.
ram50

La Porte, IN

#64 Feb 21, 2013
Tony C wrote:
Intimidation and name calling of others is just literal nullification of yourself and effects nothing.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#65 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard you speak truth yet. That would be a nice change of pace.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#66 Feb 21, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD IS NOT A MYTH! So called educated people? You?
Why don't you try a real educated person..

Professor Stephen Hawking
ram50

La Porte, IN

#67 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know of many scientist or anyone with PHD who follow cult BS...OH AND PROVE GOD IS REAL OR SHUT UP........2000 years your cult has been around and no proof ever given it is real.....HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF./
You disprove it ( GOD AND THE BIBLE) professor! IF you want proof, read, research and study for yourself that you might believe, compare real man history with BIBLE HISTORY times places and dates! Oops! that might take too much of your time! Since you only believe in yourself, then, no one but you will do!
You won't, you will just keep your disparaging opinionated, intolerant controlling intimidation rants going!
GOD IS GREAT AND IS FOREVER! PRAISE OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!
ram50

La Porte, IN

#68 Feb 21, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't heard you speak truth yet. That would be a nice change of pace.
Yah! You wouldn't know the truth at any cost! I have told nothing but truth! So keep attacking, ranting with your undulating lies, deception and inconsequential post deceiving even yourself!
The only way you think you win is degrading others, calling them liars!
ram50

La Porte, IN

#69 Feb 21, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you try a real educated person..

Professor Stephen Hawking
Yah, I know of him! He even admitted GOD! Better do a little more research

Since: Mar 07

Drakes Branch, VA

#70 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIBLE has been read and Revered for approx. 2000 years! GOD is worshiped every day and the smartest men, woman & Scientist in the World have not disproved it!
It's only people like you, that do not like truth, laws, or what others think that call GODS WORD myths! You are THE myth and won't be remembered and either will Any of us including me!
You have no respect for law or GOD, SO, it is all about you and your want!
Don't Christians want their marriages legally recognized, too?

Drakes Branch, VA

#71 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD IS NOT A MYTH! So called educated people? You?
You can't PROVE there is a God, it's all about your faith. And you can't share that with others until you start treating them with love and respect, and leading a life that is so wonderful and attractive that non-believers start wanting what you have.

Isn't that what Jesus told Christians to do?

Drakes Branch, VA

#72 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimidation and name calling of others is just literal nullification of yourself and effects nothing.
Didn't you use similar tactics regarding Obama?

Ignoring the facts? Racist comments? Assuming the worst about him personally because you don't agree with him politically?
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#73 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
You disprove it ( GOD AND THE BIBLE) professor! IF you want proof, read, research and study for yourself that you might believe, compare real man history with BIBLE HISTORY times places and dates! Oops! that might take too much of your time! Since you only believe in yourself, then, no one but you will do!
You won't, you will just keep your disparaging opinionated, intolerant controlling intimidation rants going!
GOD IS GREAT AND IS FOREVER! PRAISE OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN!
Have studied it and the buybull is filled with lies and impossible BS.....The bible is a cult handbook nothing else...Not one fact in there.

Have read buybull front to back 20 plus times. Studied other related books.IT IS ALL CRAP..........Now prove your GOD is real. He is your GOD and you want to force others to live udner rules of your GOD so proof is on you hitler boy.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#74 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I know of him! He even admitted GOD! Better do a little more research
You better quit listening to the Faux News Ministry of Propaganda and bone up on your reading. Hawking alluded to the existence of 'god' in 1988 in "A Brief History of Time". In his new book, "The Grand Design" here is what he says...

God did not create the universe. Professor Stephen Hawking argues that the Big Bang, rather than occurring following the intervention of a divine being, was inevitable due to the law of gravity.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#75 Feb 22, 2013
ram50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah! You wouldn't know the truth at any cost! I have told nothing but truth! So keep attacking, ranting with your undulating lies, deception and inconsequential post deceiving even yourself!
The only way you think you win is degrading others, calling them liars!
If they are liars, then they are liars, whether anyone calls them that or not.

You have not presented facts, only your opinions, which you wish were facts but they aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawmaker threatens to 'out' hypocrites opposing... 5 min NorCal Native 5
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Pietro Armando 57,084
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 6 min just shut up 6
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 8 min Neandertroll 399
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 9 min woodtick57 53
where is frankie 12 min Die Hard Arkie 10
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 25 min NorCal Native 1,002
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min Rick in Kansas 8,296
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 48 min Wondering 35
More from around the web