What the Gay Marriage News Means for You

On Wednesday, President Obama directed the Justice Department to stop defending the law that bans federal recognition of same-sex marriages. Read more

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#4876 Mar 19, 2013
There will be many more f*****s & d***s & rainbows, what else is new?
Time to switch the "gaydar" to high! ;(

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#4877 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
But God's servant does, you see we all was created in his image which means its a slap in his face when we don't stick to his plan which is man with woman to be fruitful! Man spreading the seed of life and woman produces the fruit of life from that very seed! When man lays with man, no seed is planted nor will it ever be fruitful and the same goes with woman laying with woman! GOD says its an abomination and the punishment is worse than any other for it is the punishment of death! But not in the sense a insane person would think, no it only means their life span is shortened!
The first mention in the Bible is in Genesis 19:1-13. The wicked men of Sodom attempted a homosexual rape of two messengers from God who had come to visit Lot. As a result of this and other widespread wickedness, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in a storm of fire and brimstone.
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.(NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)
By condoning such an act only adds more punishment upon the gay supporters! So if Mr. Obama is a supporter then he and his family will be judged in the end as well!
Yes Judgment day is near so its best to get out of this sin before its to late, repent and ye shall be saved!!
Your silly bible thumping have nothing to do with people who are sexually confused, and can't figure out who their supposed to be with as in the gay & lesbian ilk!
ENOUGH already!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4878 Mar 19, 2013
techD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your silly bible thumping have nothing to do with people who are sexually confused, and can't figure out who their supposed to be with as in the gay & lesbian ilk!
ENOUGH already!
What I am doing is not bible thumping, I AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO Change I AM MERELY giving advice on the whole ordeal and your confusion thing just proved my testimony true lol thanks!! BEING GAY IS THAT OF CHOICE REGARDLESS OF THE CONFUSION! Even if they are confused they still choose!!! Think you need to pay attention to people more instead of Information found in a book or online in which was created by that in which supported gay people or that was also gay to justify that being gay isn't so bad, but yet that information doesn't speak of the short life span!

My uncle was gay and he died at 40, so you can't tell me that being gay isn't bad, I know all to well about the issue and that its a deadly sin to commit!

So before you accuse me sinner of bible thumping, you need to come at me with hard cold facts first instead of that in which you learn out of books and online!!!

They say that once you go gay you never go back! Wanna now why that is? Its because your dead fool!!

YOU ARE NOW JUDGED AND CURSED!!! YOU REALLY SHOULD CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE WISELY BECAUSE WHEN YOU CHALLENGE GOD'S SERVANTS YOU WILL LOSE!!!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4879 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are only half right, because people do choose to be gay, its the complication of the opposite sex that helps them to decide to be gay, in which is all do to Satan and his lack of caring for human life! They rather just give in than to keep on trying, thus far shortening their own lives!
Please point us to a study that shows the average age people "choose" to be gay.

Please point us to a study that shows the factors that people consider when they "choose" to be gay.

Please list for us some biographies or memoirs of gays and lesbians where they discuss the big day they "chose" to be gay.

We'll wait.

Location hidden

#4880 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of man not GOD!!!
The law of man is the only thing that matters when discussing laws pertaining to marriage...

Location hidden

#4881 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am doing is not bible thumping, I AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO Change I AM MERELY giving advice on the whole ordeal and your confusion thing just proved my testimony true lol thanks!! BEING GAY IS THAT OF CHOICE REGARDLESS OF THE CONFUSION! Even if they are confused they still choose!!! Think you need to pay attention to people more instead of Information found in a book or online in which was created by that in which supported gay people or that was also gay to justify that being gay isn't so bad, but yet that information doesn't speak of the short life span!
My uncle was gay and he died at 40, so you can't tell me that being gay isn't bad, I know all to well about the issue and that its a deadly sin to commit!
So before you accuse me sinner of bible thumping, you need to come at me with hard cold facts first instead of that in which you learn out of books and online!!!
They say that once you go gay you never go back! Wanna now why that is? Its because your dead fool!!
YOU ARE NOW JUDGED AND CURSED!!! YOU REALLY SHOULD CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE WISELY BECAUSE WHEN YOU CHALLENGE GOD'S SERVANTS YOU WILL LOSE!!!
You're becoming a little unhinged, dude...

Location hidden

#4882 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're becoming a little unhinged, dude...
I don't have to prove nothing and testify on behalf of the lord Jesus Christ and The Heavenly father, my BOSS!

Nothing GOOD EVER COMES OUT OF CHALLENGING GOD AND HIS SERVANTS!!

BUT HERE IS A LITTLE GUIDANCE WORD FOR YA THAT MIGHT HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE JUDGMENT MADE --- AIDS

AS for the choice thing, you all base it on confusion, and you wish to see my proof, well that proof is me! It is a choice even when confusion is at play! No one's perfect but it is our free will that gives us the choice, my confusion was based on a raping incident with me as the victim in my young adult years which left me pretty messed up for years on end, till the day I was shown the light and was healed from that confusion after I chose to stay straight and be right with GOD!

So you see with me not acting out because of the confusion, the thoughts and questions was still there, my dignity was stolen and GOD gave it back to me after I finally got back on the right track, so you see the proof is me! It is a choice!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4883 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with you genius.
People don't choose to be gay. People can't be raped into being gay.
Seriously, dude, you seem a little insane.
Yes,people do choose to be gay,but if you believe differently then that is your mistake.
Those so called scientists that you will believe anything that they say just because they wear a white lab coat are only coming up with the idea to get people to buy into the hoax that homosexuals are born gay just for the sole purpose of trying to protect them for the choice in life that they have made or else was forced upon them.
BTW,those same scientists are the same ones that first said that homosexuality was a sickness or a disease,then they changed it around to saying it was a disability,then they changed it again saying that it a mental illness and now they have come up with it being born that way.

Location hidden

#4884 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove nothing and testify on behalf of the lord Jesus Christ and The Heavenly father, my BOSS!
Nothing GOOD EVER COMES OUT OF CHALLENGING GOD AND HIS SERVANTS!!
BUT HERE IS A LITTLE GUIDANCE WORD FOR YA THAT MIGHT HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE JUDGMENT MADE --- AIDS
AS for the choice thing, you all base it on confusion, and you wish to see my proof, well that proof is me! It is a choice even when confusion is at play! No one's perfect but it is our free will that gives us the choice, my confusion was based on a raping incident with me as the victim in my young adult years which left me pretty messed up for years on end, till the day I was shown the light and was healed from that confusion after I chose to stay straight and be right with GOD!
So you see with me not acting out because of the confusion, the thoughts and questions was still there, my dignity was stolen and GOD gave it back to me after I finally got back on the right track, so you see the proof is me! It is a choice!
First, my sincere condolences for your being a victim of such a brutal crime - no one should have to suffer through that.

I assume you were a heterosexual man before your rape and you are a heterosexual man now. No choice involved. You are and always were a heterosexual.

As for your comment about AIDS - what are you saying? That god sent AIDS as a punishment for being gay? Surely you realize the two very big flaws with that notion...

Location hidden

#4885 Mar 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,people do choose to be gay,but if you believe differently then that is your mistake.
Those so called scientists that you will believe anything that they say just because they wear a white lab coat are only coming up with the idea to get people to buy into the hoax that homosexuals are born gay just for the sole purpose of trying to protect them for the choice in life that they have made or else was forced upon them.
BTW,those same scientists are the same ones that first said that homosexuality was a sickness or a disease,then they changed it around to saying it was a disability,then they changed it again saying that it a mental illness and now they have come up with it being born that way.
So, let me see if I've got this right - you think that millions upon millions of homosexuals throughout recorded history actaully chose to be homosexual but have been keeping this "gay choice" thing a secret from everyone else?

Hmmm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#4886 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There are those who feel they are here on a mission for God whatever that God may be to them. Self-reflection is out of the question for these individuals.
While it is true that we all need to pursue something bigger than ourselves, Progressive pompous-asses will submit unquestioningly to anything larger than themselves - including their own shadows near sunset - like chicks being imprinted with the first moving object they see in puberty. Little Sparkle here is one of them.
Allow me to play Devil's advocate here a little bit.
Now,"Sparkle" claims that she was raped when she was seven years old.
She claims that she is not gay or proper term a lesbian.
While in some cases,like her's,it is true that she didn't turn out to be a lesbian after the fact that she was raped however she is just going by her own experience and a few others.
I'll give you an example,of which she may not yet know or even consider the possibility of.
Two straight men are sentenced to a number of years in prison,during there duration at the prison both are sodomized by another man and it has been going on for years.
Upon their release from prison one of the two men walks out of prison rejoining the community the same way he was before he went in but the other one that was released from prison is now a homosexual.
Both straight men were raped and sodomized in prison but only one of them is now gay.

Location hidden

#4887 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me see if I've got this right - you think that millions upon millions of homosexuals throughout recorded history actaully chose to be homosexual but have been keeping this "gay choice" thing a secret from everyone else?
Hmmm.
Look,I know that me and you will never see eye to eye on this.
You want to protect the gays and lesbians with fictional theories and hoaxes then by all means,be my guest.
I fully understand the motive behind all of it,I have no trouble with advocating for gays & lesbians I just do it more sensibly.
Some people,like yourself,has a problem with it while others don't.
Just so you know,I get ridiculed and bashed by the holy rollers as well as I do from those like you.
I offer up to look at things more objectively,to look at both sides of the issue.
If you're locked in to only see one side of the issue and then shoot down anything else that would differ or alter your thoughts then you are an unqualified and unbiased advocate because you will not allow yourself to accept things beyond your original thinking.
I say this to all the religious types too and naturally,sooner or later, I get Dee Snider telling me that I'm going to burn in hell because I don't get on my knees,close my eyes and talk to myself.

Location hidden

#4888 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
First, my sincere condolences for your being a victim of such a brutal crime - no one should have to suffer through that.
I assume you were a heterosexual man before your rape and you are a heterosexual man now. No choice involved. You are and always were a heterosexual.
As for your comment about AIDS - what are you saying? That god sent AIDS as a punishment for being gay? Surely you realize the two very big flaws with that notion...
The book Of Genesis speaks all about it, in fact the whole bible speaks about the punishment, plus it was written way back in bc, The STD has been around for a very long, long time so yeah again your theory just went out the window!

Location hidden

#4889 Mar 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to play Devil's advocate here a little bit.
Now,"Sparkle" claims that she was raped when she was seven years old.
She claims that she is not gay or proper term a lesbian.
While in some cases,like her's,it is true that she didn't turn out to be a lesbian after the fact that she was raped however she is just going by her own experience and a few others.
I'll give you an example,of which she may not yet know or even consider the possibility of.
Two straight men are sentenced to a number of years in prison,during there duration at the prison both are sodomized by another man and it has been going on for years.
Upon their release from prison one of the two men walks out of prison rejoining the community the same way he was before he went in but the other one that was released from prison is now a homosexual.
Both straight men were raped and sodomized in prison but only one of them is now gay.
BEING gay IS A CHOICE AND YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE! ENJOY THE CURSE!! LADY LUCK HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Location hidden

#4890 Mar 19, 2013
Actually I meant to say that you are a biased advocate.

Location hidden

#4891 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.
Well of course they know that they will be judged if they come right out with the truth, so they come off with this lie about it being a sickness or disorder!! ABOMINATION

Location hidden

#4892 Mar 19, 2013
ManOfManyWords wrote:
<quoted text>
BEING gay IS A CHOICE AND YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE! ENJOY THE CURSE!! LADY LUCK HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!
"Just sealed my fate and enjoy my curse."

HUH?! WTF?!

Location hidden

#4893 Mar 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Actually I meant to say that you are a biased advocate.
sorry, you are not cursed it was meant for the other guy, my bad I will bless you and copy the comment to the other again you are not judged! just clicked the wrong reply button, being up 24 hours really messes up your vision lol!

Location hidden

#4894 Mar 19, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.

Location hidden

#4895 Mar 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,I know that me and you will never see eye to eye on this.
You want to protect the gays and lesbians with fictional theories and hoaxes then by all means,be my guest.
I fully understand the motive behind all of it,I have no trouble with advocating for gays & lesbians I just do it more sensibly.
Some people,like yourself,has a problem with it while others don't.
Just so you know,I get ridiculed and bashed by the holy rollers as well as I do from those like you.
I offer up to look at things more objectively,to look at both sides of the issue.
If you're locked in to only see one side of the issue and then shoot down anything else that would differ or alter your thoughts then you are an unqualified and unbiased advocate because you will not allow yourself to accept things beyond your original thinking.
I say this to all the religious types too and naturally,sooner or later, I get Dee Snider telling me that I'm going to burn in hell because I don't get on my knees,close my eyes and talk to myself.
Um...that's nice, but you didn't answer the question.

Let's try again:

Do you think that millions upon millions of homosexuals throughout recorded history actually chose to be homosexual but have been keeping this "gay choice" thing a secret from everyone else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 16 min Rock626 39
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 47 min Brave 35
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 59 min Abrahamanic Relig... 39
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 30,911
NE Jade's Butt Plug 1 hr Gordon 3
News Jamie Foxx's Bruce Jenner joke criticized by LG... 1 hr Gordon 2
News LTE: In Open Letter to Clearfield Community, Lo... 1 hr Abrahamanic Relig... 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 17,819
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr cpeter1313 777
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Mr_SKY 58,894
More from around the web